It's just hit me... Where do you download movies from when you're at uni and can't use torrent clients...

It's just hit me... Where do you download movies from when you're at uni and can't use torrent clients? Don't send me to Russian forums.

Find out for yourself like the rest of us had to.

netflix, amazon prime, itunes

why can't you use torrent clients at uni? have they cracked down since my day? also try peerblock, mines always showing Uni's from all over

Better place to ask.

yts.ag

Stream

Why wouldn't you be able to use the clients? A VPN or seedbox prevents anyone from being able to trace it back to you anyway, and even Harvard upholds that using a toreent client is not illegal in and of itself since it's a simple P2P tool.

Go away FBI

this there's plenty of movie streaming sites out there

r/megalinks

try eztv you gynormous spoonfed useless cum guzzler faggot

Torrent at a starbucks

Pay, you poorfag !

If you can't figure it out you don't belong in a university.

VPN

kys

If I guzzled cum I wouldn't be useless would I?

If you are trying to watch the Orville free, just get a fucking antenna. It's HD and higher quality then your average torrent.

It's not actually about The Orville, but still, isn't what you say only for the US?

>what is a VPN?

You're not in Hollywood so clearly you're doing something wrong.

Buy a seedbox for a couple bucks a month.

if you spent any time on reddit you would already know about megalinks, web downloads shouldn't be blocked but might be rate limited of course but its your best shot unless you want to tunnel all your torrents through http ports.
when i was at uni (a good time ago now) someone ran a DC++ server and we shared stuff locally, the internet bandwidth was fucking diabolical so specific people would grab specific shows of their own volition and share them around locally. was pretty fucking cool.
if you have the coin you could always rent a seedbox then download however you want when you can.

>download instead of streaming
Why?

I personally have subscribed to lots of services.

Ya. Use rutracker for torrents.