Doc Samson is in the MCU

>Doc Samson is in the MCU
>Is a wimp and not a buff man with long green hair

WHO DID THIS?

He's also a cuck.

Before his radiation dosage surely.
Are you not familiar with his origin?
It's just a google away.

You're expecting a Sup Forums poster to know what a comic character looked like before their iconic comic look? Wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpeg

the incredible hulk is about as canon as Agents of Shield

Sup Forums who would be even less likely to know dick about comics

WTF MARVEL

#MakeSamsonGreenAgain

Canon enough for Ross, no reason other than modern family not to keep him on retainer.

nah most of Sup Forums don't know shit about comics but every other board knows even less

the comic discussions they have on Sup Forums for instance are embarrassing

Att least an eigth of Sup Forums reads comics, the others are stuck in cartoon general threads, pedo discussions, and waifufaggotry.

/tg/ is pretty comic savvy, the mistook a page from Multiversity as a page from Infinite Crisis.

>this is Doc Samson
So this is nuMarvel.

I really hate you people

>tfw Sup Forums posters will never be auto shadowbanned outside Sup Forums

So what am I looking at?

It's a shame they never did anything with him since. Though I doubt Ty Burrell needs to bulk up for a role like this, when he's got Moden Family,

>Modern Family
you mean Ariel Winter and Sofia Vergara's Tits and Also Some Other People Are There?

Marvel just gives names to random background characters in their movies so they can pretend they're adapting comics.

He hasn't become "Doc Samson" yet, and considering all the red tape involved in the Hulk films he probably never will be.

I was just thinking today about how I wanted Burrell to reprise Samson in a Hulk film. He's great.

So it's 100% canon?

>phil dunfy in the mcu
id watch it