So when Is Dan going down...

So when Is Dan going down? I remeber way back there was a video of the blonde girl from ICARLY posting about shady shit hollywood did. That and some other stuff. There's got to be evidence on this sick fuck somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even Obama couldn't stop him.

wtf lmao. Is this man a perverted freak or a genius? Both?

He has peter pan syndrome so nobody sees it weird

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

>So when Is Dan going down?

I don't think he will to be honest. He's a creep, a footfag, clearly likes tween girls, and probably a sexual deviant. Like, I would find it believable if it was reported that he masturbates to pics of the young girls he helped find fame.

But I don't think he's actually done anything illegal like rape or molestation. He strikes me as one of those guys who, if there was absolutely 0% chance he would get caught, he would totally molest and rape one of the girls.

Just my two cents.

This fucker first, at least those are 16 year olds and not his own pre-teen sons.

Dan, get off this board and TURN YOURSELF IN!

Likely not until after he dies from a heart attack. The guy's mad pervy but he's still a golden goose for Nickelodeon and they'll basically bulletproof his ass unless an actual video confirmation of him doing stuff is leaked

i don't understand what's so bad with this?

Nickelodeon's logo is literally a foot. A FOOT. That should really be the end of it for you imbeciles.
Getting fans to do something like this is just a silly way to promote a show and hype it up. It's just a bit of fun really

The fact that you people would equate this to some pedophilic foot fetish is quite frankly, disgusting on your part. You accuse writers of the show, well a writer, of being a pedophile yet you cannot seem to go one second without making some grotesque connection. This says more about your own sick minds than mine.

Also this bullshit you idiots are making up constitutes harassment and character deformation, we will be pursuing legal action against this website, so I hope the moderators are reading this.

FUCKING BASED

Well Dan I really don't want you to go down, but you better stay low during these risky times.

>character deformation
>deformation
defamation
top kek, well Dan certainly is a deformed character

I feel like your that Canadian guy from Sup Forums who would always defend Dan whenever stuff like this was brought up there.

totally normal

>canadian guy
it's been dan all along. he is a know loli poster

doesn't being fat jew mean you're rich as fuck or is this like post auschwitz anti skeleton syndrome?

>cropping Emma Roberts out

Nooooooo!!!!!!
My waifu is pure!!!!!

he's making his ancestors in the concentration camps by symbolically eating the meals they were denied

It's quite honourable if you think about it

she definitely got her feet licked

>says more about your own sick minds than mine.
>than mine
HE'S HEEEEEERE BOYS!

What's this guy's name again?

Why do all fat people wear tennis shoes?

What girl will out him? I bet Miranda will be first.

DELET

What's this guys name again?

he probably jerked off while deepthroating her toes

>TICK
>TOCK

If only... Can you imagine the things Miranda had to do to get $180m per Icarly episode...

>Nickelodeon's logo is literally a foot.
Why?

that's a boy? I thought it was his daughter.

How many times has she been raped at her Nickelodeon time?

Why not?

What did Beer Can Dan mean by this?

Dan makes incredibly stupid, low-brow humor, even for kids. Most kids think feet are gross, and gross things are funny. That's probably it.

I'm another one of the people who think Dan probably hasn't done anything. He's a failed comedian who's been stuck making children's TV for over twenty years because it was the only place he could find work. The guy's weird, but being a grown man who needs to work with children as peers has to lead to some weird social dynamics. Everything I've seen just shows that he has a bad sense of humor and has a hard time figuring out how to act publicly around his coworkers and employees.

Plus, rumors about him have been pretty huge on the internet for years. If Harvey Weinstein can be taken down publicly, it would have happened to a much less powerful (and well-backed) children's TV producer by now.

Try to make a show, even for kids, and be successful. Good luck with that. It's not that easy as you say.

I didn't say it was easy, I said it was the only thing he's been successful at in Hollywood, which is true. His only notable acting role was a supporting character in a sitcom no one remembers. A couple years after the show ended (with only one acting credit in between, another supporting role on a one-season sitcom), he started writing for Nickelodeon through a connection he made at an awards show. His sense of humor is probably so bad it only works for children's TV.

>His sense of humor is probably so bad it only works for children's TV.
Again, try to make a show for kids and be sucessful. Good luck with that.

If the blind items are correct, Victoria Justice and Ariana Gradne are considering teaming up to take him down

What if they designed the logo just to incorporate their foot fetish into the TV shows?

What the are you even talking about? This isn't a discussion about how easy it is to write a kids show. I'm just saying that's where Dan's found his niche. For whatever reason, it's what he's good at. And because it's what he's good at, his job description is to be around children, which some people think means he's a pedophile. It's not a field he seems to have aspired to, it's just something he fell into and has stuck with because he didn't find much success anywhere else.

> #2 - This tween producer hired a lawyer once he found out the formerly annoying singer and her former co-star want to speak out. A cast mate of the former co-star is also willing to speak. Dan Schneider/Ariana Grande/Victoria Justice/Jennette McCurdy

I think that blind is about Ariana Grande and the Icarlys actually. Ariana Grande for the annoying singer and Jennette her co-star. And Jennete worked with Miranda, not Victoria. Same with Victoria, of course. She never worked with Jennette as a cast mate. Anyway, can't wait so see Dan outed. Just imagine the storm!!

I love your disdain for kids show producers, big guy. Again, try to make a show for kids and be sucessful. Good luck with that.

Dan???

Newer version.

Really makes you think...

Based Dan is so based.

this but unironically.

>that's a boy?
yep, two sons

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

wtf.

kek

Where have you been?

Skippy you think you're hot shit don'tcha..... oh wait wrong pedo.
Dan " don't call me that" Schneider
Dan "she's a bit young so I'll do her in the bum" Schneider
Dan "holder tighter she's a fighter" Schneider
Dan "sure I'll get you the part now let me hear you fart" Schneider.
Dan " the nickelodeons harvester "Schneider
Dan "the ghost rider "Schneider

The old Nickelodeon logo took on many different shapes. It wasn't just a foot.

The logo they use now is just the word ''Nickelodeon" in a special typeface.

Dan Schneider's website

Jesus that's weird

Is there no stopping this man?

>$180m

Liev is a good man and a good father.

Isn't he the stepdad? Who the FUCK kisses another man's son on the lips?

He can't keep getting away with it!

They are his biological sons

I still don't think you should ever kiss your son on the lips

>his parents didn't love him enough
Must be tough to go through that as a kid

Why are americans so weird about something that shouldn't be sexual.

it's just gross man, your father is the last person you want to kiss

Is this an actual open secret or just a Sup Forums meme? Is it something industry people talk about?

>Muh americans
Sorry to hear your dad raped you, on the bright side we found out why you're such a huge faggot.

t. not american

Are you that desperate for oral sex from the guy? For fucks sake just woman up and ask him. It looks like he likes to eat out, if you know what I mean.

If you don't want to fuck the guy, then how about getting off his nuts, Helen Lovejoy?

The guy likes feet. Big deal. The shit that happens in his tv shows isn't immoral. No girl is having an anxiety attack over stomping on cream cheese or Josh Peck giving a foot massage as a closing joke.

>shatari skyguard rep farming

I literally came back to Sup Forums just to make sure this thread was taking place, good shit anons

>a parental kiss is the same as rape
You're messed up in the head, man.

Victorious' April Fools episode was KINO

When Dan gets busted this board will melt down like never before. It will be like election night on Sup Forums but slower.

I have popcorn ready it's just a matter of days now.

It supports their kankles

Has Dan hired a single girl that didn't have great feet?

Dan taught Harvey everything he knows. Dan wrote the fucking book on it.

where do i buy this book ?

How much bitcoin have you got?

Dan is getting away to Hawaii with a big briefcase full of cash and a bunch of lolis tied up in the trunk of his car, he's going to be absolutely fine until this whole thing blows over

>character deformation
ONE FUCKING JOB, and ya blew it

What cuties do you wish got their start on a Nick show? If you don't like footvagina don't reply.

Please, tell me Emma didnt got molested

only hot/isolate kids get molested.

Dan "Hymen Collider" Schneider

>hot kids