We all know about cancerous fandoms, but is there any Sup Forums-related media with cancerous hatedoms...

We all know about cancerous fandoms, but is there any Sup Forums-related media with cancerous hatedoms? Pic somewhat related.

>Sup Forums.org

SU

I don't think i'v ever seen so many threads dedicated to shitting on it, whether it was genuine anger or just for sheer shitposting purposes it's always for shitposting purposes

>cancerous hatedoms
You won't find those shows on Sup Forums, since mods also hate them so much they're now confined to /mlp/ and /trash/.

bingo

"Muh Wander got less attention and this show got more"

I see a lot more talkback threads for this fucking show than anything. Doesn't help people like you think someone starting a topic saying, "Steven Universe uses tears too much" consider it shitposting.

A bunch of episodes just got leaked in advance, of course theres gonna be talking.

I don't know why you people are so intimated by people talking about a show you don't like. Its not like there are many cartoons worth talking about right now in the first place. This is the CARTOON board after all.

Though i still think comics and cartoons should be separated as i'm pretty sure most of the people here for comics don't watch cartoons and people who watch cartoons don't read comics.

These. All I want is to be able to talk about Steven Universe in peace without irrational idiots dogpiling the topic with their uninformed "SJW TUMBLR CALARTS" bullshit. The show is fucking great and it pisses me off that people who have a brain and want to civilly discuss the show get drowned out my mindless monkeys parroting each other's opinions.

Fuck you, you people complain about shit that you don't understand and feel so smug when you "trigger" fans who are sick of the constant shitposting.

>cancerous hatedoms
Nearly all of them

>A bunch of episodes just got leaked in advance, of course theres gonna be talking.
Oh fucking please. A bunch of episodes could get leaked for Loud House, Gumball, Star Vs., Fairly Oddparents, and South Park and combined there wouldn't be nearly as many, "DID YOU SEE???" threads as there is for one bomb of Steven. That's why you guys are cancerous. There was literally eight fucking threads because you guys are too autistic to use the catalog.

>D-Don't point out the flaws in my perfect show. ;__;

You're as soft-skinned as your show, no wonder you like it.

>"Steven Universe uses tears too much" consider it shitposting.

after months of endless shitposting about every aspect of SU, yes, yes it is
Especially when "everyone cries fuck this gay show" was one of the first examples of bait used

>Mods shut down SU general, tell us to keep it to separate threads based on different topics
>Anons cry about separate threads based on different topics, want us to keep it to one thread (aka: a general)

interestingly, it's the fans of the show that hate the show the most

Yeah and that's the problem with people like you. You can't tell the difference between "Fuck this gay show and it's crying!" and "This show uses crying too much" because to you, it's all equal levels of shitpost criticism. And that's why you people think the hatedom is worse when it's not the hatedom making five threads the instant episodes get leaked. If it were up to the hatedom, SU would be banned to /trash/.

>anons complain about SU general, want it shut down
>mods comply and shut down general
>SUfags then make several threads on different SU topics instead because generals aren't allowed
>"no fuck off stop making so many SU threads"

really gets the mind goin'

>bitching about several threads being made on leaked episodes that advance the plot

holy shit you're a cunt ;:^y

>Oh fucking please. A bunch of episodes could get leaked for Loud House, Gumball, Star Vs., Fairly Oddparents, and South Park and combined there wouldn't be nearly as many, "DID YOU SEE???" threads as there is for one bomb of Steven. That's why you guys are cancerous. There was literally eight fucking threads because you guys are too autistic to use the catalog.

SU once again derails and ruins another thread.

>fucking up the greentext

stay mad bud, just remember we'd have just one thread, a general, if you guys had just not shitposted so hard about SU

don't samefag, it's embarrassing

Yeah but even if there were 8 threads about those shows, there wouldn't be nearly as much bitching from people like you since its not a show you dislike :)

Fact. This is irrefutable and you know its true. Sorry, were there not enough capeshit threads in the cataloge? God forbid the one cartoon that actually has shit worth talking about get discussion when theres 5 episodes in a single day. Were you even here for the summer of 2015 where there were like 30 rick and morty threads every day? This is what happens when a popular show has episodes.

I quoted myself you tard since you obviously missed it.

And don't accuse others of samefagging because you look like a retard when you're wrong.

Also the general argument is bullshit because you guys have still made other threads in the past even with a general because you argue, "You can't have a discussion there cause all people do is waifufag on their favorite gem!".

Rick and Morty has a pretty annoying hatedom. Half of them hate it just because it's popular anyway.

I agree that the existentialism and edgyness can be much sometimes but damn you niggas need to quit the reddit and memey shit. I know you watch it anyway, shits funny

Can you think of any shows that DON'T have any haters? I've never seen anyone bash Venture Bros content wise.

>God forbid the one cartoon that actually has shit worth talking about get discussion when theres 5 episodes in a single day.
You people realize most of the this show sucks threads are from old fans who are overly critical of the show now because it's no longer monster of the week? They're basically John K. fans, they're rarely just random haters.