Women and minorities being terrorized at Apple Inc

mic.com/articles/154169/leaked-apple-emails-reveal-employees-complaints-about-sexist-toxic-work-environment#.o1zoCNiIU

Women are being terrorized by jokes making them take months off from work. White male Christians are running amok at Apple virtually goose stepping and lynching every minority and woman in sight.

IT'S FUCKING 2016 APPLE LIKE WTF!!!!!!!

>one poor woman was so traumatized by a "rape joke" that she had to quit her job and now rides a bike

Will someone please stop this terror???

Wtf i love apple now

I bet apple regrets being the trailblazers of diversity quotas. If they don't yet, they will soon.

fuck apple. also fuck women (in the bum) and go home islam.

This kind of thing wouldn't happen at a Microsoft store #pcmasterrace #killyourconsole

this has to be a shill because the majority of large technology companies are 90% indian and asian foreigners. There's actually a short documentary talking about this and how these companies favor hiring foreigners on account of some financial loophole that gives them a return for hiring non-US citizens

>by Melanie (((Ehrenkranz)))

The humanity.

>"White male privilege runs unchecked," one woman told the group. "The worst part is, you don't know who to trust and who you can reach out to without continued harassment and retaliation. I am beyond discouraged and disheartened at my treatment and the lack of follow-up."

>That futility is a prevailing sentiment in the thread. Danielle, who took time off from work to deal with stress from the rape joke incident, wrote after her return, "As far as I can tell, nothing of any serious consequence has happened in the last month. Apparently I'm supposed to return to work as normal? Nothing changes?"

Literally took a month off from work because she overheard a joke.

That happens since always, Jobs was like this.

>I saw this one documentary once and I know more than the apple ceo now

>women are being terrorized by jokes making them take months off from work
>months off from work

Nice This is how you purge women and darks.

>implying the CEO actually runs the company

>It's about hiring these individuals into spaces where they can feel safe and comfortable to thrive without retaliation.

Just need to give women and black folks easy jobs like stapling papers together which they can do at their own pace. 3 hour lunches and 4 day work weeks would also be nice.

>190x126

hang yourself from a tree

Fpbp you beat me to it

Never change straya.

>took time off and now rides a bike

to be fair that's some mind blowing joke crafting to insult someone so bad they change their way of life. I kind of want to know what the joke was.

It gets counted as trauma so it's paid leave.

>making them take months off from work

who would've figured...

Bullshit. You know damned well it was some buzzword spouting minority """female""" that doubled-down on the earbud idea.

can men be traumatized too?
a woman greeted me very sexually

Yeah this is certainly headline news. Sage.

Man, those rape jokes...

Causing as much trauma and work leave as real rape

First post best post

If she was such a strong woman then why did it bother her?

good bantz boys

Most smart companies secretly encourage, or at least permit, a highly masculine work environment because they know it gets results.

That is also why they publically encourage and pressure their competition to cuck themselves with diversity hires.

>no one got fired for saying something i didn't like? are you kidding me? i'm literally shaking i can't even
the level of narcissism and entitlement women display always astounds me

>>one poor woman was so traumatized by a "rape joke" that she had to quit her job and now rides a bike

fucking kek, she probably hated the work and thought she could use a rape joke as an excuse to get extra money after quitting

1) No source, or even a screenshot of any emails. I call bullshit

2) wow, I love apple now, gonna put super glue in my headphone jack now to show my solidarity

even suggesting such a thing is possible is essentially, basically, fundamentally, inherently, and wholly sexist+misogynistic+bigoted+femme-phobic

already contacted INTERPOL, enjoy your v&

I doubt it was anything serious. Someone most likely made a joke about no fat chicks, or bitch make me a sandwich. Dumb bitch overheard it and then cried. These are the same assholes who are policing the way people speak during online videogames because males naturally insult the shit out of each other because it's funny.

Women aren't used to that. They just wanted to be endlessly praised for having a vagina.

Maybe women and minorities should quit and use their settlement money to start their own competitive tech companies.

Women are more sensitive than men, why do we beat our heads against the wall by trying to expect them not to get emotionally hurt like men. I have anxiety disorder and I am hyper sensitive to little comments and negative feedback. Well women as a gender are similar to me with my condition. They weren't cut out to deal with confrontation.

You would have to think that this would be true.
If the retards on here can figure out that feminine influence ruins a work environment, I'm sure the world's best CEOs must know. As much as big corp likes to cuck the country, their profits do come first. Anybody who has worked in a large team environment has seen first hand the productivity of a group of white males vs that of a mixed group, or female only group

>On a Tuesday morning in July, when men on her team began to joke that an office intruder was coming to rape everybody.....

Now she rides a bike.....

I think we know who won this battle, shitlords.

Hypothetical question.

If person that makes hiring decisions in large corporation makes h/er hiring decision without knowing about the applicants' race and gender, would this bypass the PC censorship?

Honestly I thought the same thing. The author of the piece Melanie Ehrenkranz, got into a spat with Apple the other day because there weren't enough women and minorities at their key note. They wrote back and blew her out pretty bad. Now all these emails just show up.

/Thread

Honestly might go buy an iphone now since my phone is nearing 7 years old. Whats a good one thats cheapish? Just need it to call, text, and a few apps

>Christian
I don't believe for a second that Apple is a majority Christian workplace. Jobs was Buddhist, Cook is a homosexual, so is Wayne, and Wozniak is atheist.

wtf im buying an apple phone now

Why does she ride the bike?

A couple of months ago some manager at Apple said that diversity thing in business is stupid. I dunno why do you hate Apple.

The left hate Christians, just like they hate white men, straight men, normal gender ideals. It's part of the axis of evil to them.

Niggers will be dead in 2 years

Women are all shameless whores no one cares. If you care in the slightest what a woman thinks your a cuck.

Because despite what they say they still cater to the most insufferable of consumers.

They SHOULD be the experts on whiny women and numales, they are their primary demographic.

>all those fields with near total male representation

I would not have thought it possible in CURRENT YEAR.

>taking advantage of stupid people
What's wrong with that?

I never said there was anything wrong with that, I just said it stands to reason they would be the experts.

Apple is a very effective "stupid tax".

Mandatory Chastity, when?

If gets, nu-males will try to make chastity cages cool.

This seems likely, I don't think Melanie Ehrenkranz has any idea how an office functions. I don't know how Apple's vacation policy works, but I find it difficult to believe that their engineers can just take a month off to throw a hissy fit about an alleged rape joke. If there is anything in this story that IS true then Apple is lucky to be rid of "Danielle," leaving work for a month over this kind of thing is not something an emotionally healthy adult does.

>drillers of earth
>boiler makers

MANLY AS FUCK

This shit is pretty gold.

>"The conversation turned to all of the men being dismissive about their wives and their significant others," she wrote. "I felt very uncomfortable of the reality that I was the only woman in the room as all of my male coworkers stereotyped women as nags and this was not countered by my manager as being inappropriate."
I wonder what would happen in a meeting with dozens of women and one guy. NONE of these women would certainly talk about their sex lives with their SO's, if they did, I'd be sure to tell the manager.

> "I was walking back to my cube from the break room and passed a group of managers exiting a meeting. The Area Manager told me to smile as I walked past."
>"While this is a small thing, it was notable as this is one of the most commonly reported forms of subtle sexism."
Area manager trying to lighten the mood. Anyone who's worked in an office can tell you this is usually a form of trying to cheer someone up. Micro-aggression, though.

>Feeling unsafe "as the only female on the floor," she asked management that she at the very least be moved to a cubicle closer to another person working in the building, an Apple employee familiar with her story, told Mic. The request was denied. Fed up, the woman quit her job at Apple, trading her position at one of the world's most iconic companies in favor of a job riding a bicycle.
Or, "my coworkers are rapists, duh!"

>The man who interviewed her, she wrote, opened with the line, "You're not technical, are you?"
>"If he were familiar with my actual work, he could not in good conscience say such a thing," she wrote. "My response to his condescension was to discuss advanced learning theory and the use of metaphor and semiotics along with the theoretical foundations of design patterns."
>She didn't get the job.
Or, "lol, this bitch thinks throwing out buzzwords makes her smart."

>terrorized

>terrorized by jokes
k

>> "I was walking back to my cube from the break room and passed a group of managers exiting a meeting. The Area Manager told me to smile as I walked past."
Tbqh they do that to everyone who looks like a miserable fuck.

I do commercial HVAC work up in Cupertino and I deal with quite a few Apple buildings, so I'm pretty familiar with the atmosphere being as how I'm inside said buildings about 30 hours a week.

Here is the diversity of men at Apple..

>70% - fuckin unsexy straight up nerds who couldn't get a chick if they tried, absolutely ZERO threat

>28% gooks and poos, zero attractiveness and zero swagger, sometimes hilariously so

>2% good looking men who make a shitload of money and actually act like men

Men are literally not a threat whatsoever to the women at Apple. They are over exaggerating like usual.

And to think people actually expect women to function in the army, where off colour jokes and absolutely savage banter are one of the most fundamental bond-forming exercises.
Women, who take every opportunity to control and limit discourse.

>"One particular comment that stood out was that I was continually told that I was on my 'Man Period,'" he wrote. "This is a statement used to push the fact that women while menstruating are emotional and cannot be depended on to do work or be rational while in this state. Therefore if I was a man on my period then I was seen as inferior and an emotional mess just like most women are once a month."
He wrote a complaint later, proving he's an emotional manchild with no semblance of a man, who would confront his harassers directly. Going behind their backs to try and lodge a complain for petty comments is what a woman would do.

>Claire* said that she faced retaliation from her male colleagues for reporting them. According to Claire, when someone finally came in to investigate the issue of the harassment she reported up, Apple admitted to her that she was in a hostile work environment. But instead of working to ameliorate her situation, she said, the company gave her a choice: stay in the position or take a lower ranking, lower paying job on another team.
>Claire took the demotion.
I assume by "hostile" they probably meant "hostile to everyone", likening to a high-pressure sales environment where everyone is competitive. She couldn't hack it and got sent to a safe place, I'm not sure why this is a problem.

>That futility is a prevailing sentiment in the thread. Danielle, who took time off from work to deal with stress from the rape joke incident, wrote after her return, "As far as I can tell, nothing of any serious consequence has happened in the last month. Apparently I'm supposed to return to work as normal? Nothing changes?"
Sure, Jim and Robert had extra work piled on them during your absence. They performed well, even under the pressure of an increased work load, and were promoted.

>"Why I felt I would be retaliated against was the fact that I would consistently be referred to as an emotional man that resembled having the qualities of a woman," he wrote in the email obtained by Mic. "Any male can tell you that being referred to as a woman is an insinuation that you are not strong enough or stable enough to handle the difficulties of life or work in the way a man can."

>"One particular comment that stood out was that I was continually told that I was on my 'Man Period,'" he wrote. "This is a statement used to push the fact that women while menstruating are emotional and cannot be depended on to do work or be rational while in this state. Therefore if I was a man on my period then I was seen as inferior and an emotional mess just like most women are once a month."

i actually want to work for apple now, seems like a chilled, relaxed friendly atmosphere with people who know how to have a good time at work. if faggots and women hate it you know its a great place to work

I know, it can also be viewed as a smarmy joke akin to "who pissed in yer cheerios"

but sexual harassment?