What is the appeal of storytimes? You guys know this shit is free online the day it comes out right?

what is the appeal of storytimes? You guys know this shit is free online the day it comes out right?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hotline-Miami-Wildlife
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to a different site is a lot of work.

Because it's fun to share in on a story with others, nigga.

What is the appeal of bedtime stories? You kids know you can read this shit yourselves, right?

Fun to see other people's reactions. Also for the memes.

Storytimes aren't a problem, people who JUST read storytimes are, especially when a comic is brought up and they beg for someone to post it.

my mother stopped reading to mean when i learned to do it myself.

Also, sometimes the comics aren't as easy to come by. The hotline miami comics I would have had to pay for if I didn't find them here.

I can't stand to read shit on my computer but sometimes it's fun to see what people think of particular moments in particular comics. Also it's cool to see Steve Lieber every once in a while.

But I think people that exclusively read comics via storytimes are totally pathetic. It's embarrassing.

I'm pretty sure they're in Win-O-Threads.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hotline-Miami-Wildlife

This stuff isn't that hard to come by.

I am a poor and impatient person.

Pretty much this. Sometimes I enjoy reading by myself and then checking out a storytime to laugh for memes. I mean the butlering is still a solid classic storytime.

Shit mother

Whats wrong with reading things together user?
Does it makes you feel uncomfortable?
You can tell us.

The community aspect. It's great storytiming something that most people have read before, because everyone can start getting into conversations about the plot, the characters, and the art. That's why I like them. It's also always really nice when something gets pointed out that you never noticed.

For other peoples reactions at hype or stupid moments. Or to see if people catch sight of something that you did. Like #5 of Titans. I didn't see the storytime but I wonder if anyone else caught sight of the Legion ring

to be embarrassing you would first to admit to others that you visit Sup Forums.

You can sometimes run across things that you weren't familiar with when it came out, hadn't seen in years, or never knew existed in the first place. Plus the reactions can be priceless.

It's fun.

/thread

All of this. I've been clued into comics and characters I'd never would have known existed because of storytimes. Especially foreign stuff, Les Nombrils, Requiem Chevalier Vampire, and the Jeffrey Dahmer origins graphic novel just to name a few things I've read on Sup Forums over the past few months.