When will Sup Forums learn to shot long takes like this one?

When will Sup Forums learn to shot long takes like this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=xATlt_fJXbI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gzv3SRU2vdg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4F1K4eHCH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its not even funny how much better ground zeroes was as a metal gear solid than phantom pain turned out to be.

As a Metal Gear Solid : yes. As a game in general? The Phantom Pain was a masterpiece. An unfinished masterpiece but a masterpiece nonetheless.

lol
kill yourself

>The Phantom Pain was a masterpiece

you have undiagonosed mental illness

The movie is being made soon. Who's your snake?

David Hayter

I'm not going to say how this ranks among movies, but as far as shots in video games go, it was excellent. Also, at no point, does it give the impression that the director is trying to cut corners, or do a needlessly impressive shot, which is the case with almost all one-shot takes, which is probably due to how much easier it is to do a one-shot take in video games than with live-action.

He's too old and fat and whiny now. 25 years ago maybe

>The Phantom Pain was a masterpiece

It was the worst game out of all of them, both in story and gameplay.

>spoonfeed me action scenes
It was a majestic stealth sandbox. If you didn't have fun, it's entirely your fault.

>in gameplay
Now you're just lying

>and gameplay.
Whao, let's not kid ourselves. I'm not going to say what I think of the gameplay of the series as a whole, but the gameplay at least of MGS1 has aged like a milk, and there'a a reason we don't get control schemes that shitty anymore, and it's not because of casuals.

Ground Zeroes had an excellent intro, but that's it. It was mostly shit.

Will it be kino?

>peaceful game with no enemies
>open world
>some multiplayer gimmick ('member the "something never before done in videogames and that could force me out of the industry" bullshit for mgs5?)
no

It will be a decent story with mediocre execution, like all of Kojima's work.

>ummm actually I'm a true MGS fan so I can see that TPP was bad, but you casuals just don't get how bad it is
Shut up faglets. MGS fans love MGS for the clusterfuck that it is. V was the long awaited clusterfuck of a game. A breath of fresh air after the boring polished turds that were 3, 4 and PW. Yeah that's right, 3 was shit compared to 2 and 1. You don't realize it because you're a faglet. 1, 2 and 5 is ludo. 3, 4 and PW is vidya

>3 was shit compared to 2 and 1.

The absolute state of this board

>samefagging
you already got bent faggot

MGS5 was irredeemable trash.

Its gameplay is subpar
World is empty and repetitive
Soundtrack is bad and lacking compared to previous entries
Graphics are nothing spectacular (are worse than Ground Zeroes actually, screen space reflections got removed for example)
Story and dialogue is the worst in the series, and that's an accomplishment after MGS4.

V was pretty good, but the story was a turd. Im interested to see what he does without konami interfering this time.

Lauren time?

Whats his name Sup Forums?

>peaceful game with no enemies
wait what

It's Death Stranding's whole gimmick, it won't have enemies. Kojima wants to make a game without enemies. The whole "death to nukes, peace rules" shit got to that gook's head.

>ludo
>faglet
>turd shit turd shit
what kind of faggy lingo is that supposed to be? are you 12?

The Nigger Killer Miller in...
[sfx]
Phantom Limbs. Created by Hideo Kojima.

Great arguments there. Let me present my arguments:
Its gameplay is great
World is full of varied camps that are fun to infiltrate
Soundtrack is the best since 3
Graphics are some of the best last gen. It is a last gen game, yes.
Story and dialogue is full of little clues, metaphors and details that finally separate fake "fans" who just want fanservice from real fans who want to spend months discussing the story and digging into it. 2 was the last MGS to have any meat in the story. Every game since was just fanservice for brainlets like you. V is return to form. However, the final mission was cut and that does suck.

>last mission was cut
A lot more than that was cut my man

>However, the final mission was cut and that does suck.
it wasn't, it was never meant to be in, you retard. Why the FUCK do you think the "cut content" was present in the fucking DVD for any retard to access? You didn't even have to fuck around with the files on some editor to access it, it was a literal menu entry. It was meant to induce the "Phantom Pain" and break the 4th wall.
how hard is this to understand? jesus christ

It's true. You're just too young to realize. I was a fan since 1, I loved the story of 2. I was waiting to see something amazing in 3 and all I've got was a Bond-tier story with a shitty twist ending. To this day I remember the disappointment I felt as the credits rolled. You wouldn't understand. As for gameplay, you have to remember that Snake Eater didn't have the free cam controls of Subsistance. Vanilla game played pretty much like 2, it felt dated at the time.

>I was a fan since 1, I loved the story of 2.
wanna know how I know you're lying?

STANDING

Sure pal, if that helps you sleep at night, you can believe that. Might as well pretend that the fact that MGS2 ending was cut is also some sort of a deep commentary about the US government trying to cover up 9/11 truth while you're at it.

Kojima just has to put some MGS esque gameply in there and it will be KINO AF

ok
name me another game where the cut content is presented to the player in a menu entry of the initial release in the form of cutscenes/finished cutscenes.

No, I don't. Not everyone who played 1 was a retarded Snake-worshiping weeb who hated Raiden. I loved the clusterfuck of 1 and I loved it even more in 2. 3 didn't have any of it.

Kojima should make movie trailers. This still gets me rock hard

youtu.be/gzv3SRU2vdg

Why is Sup Forums always allowed to shit up this board? Is it because Zero is from there?

Its surprising how terrible and uncreative video game directors actually are. they have the ability to put their camera literally anywhere, with no limitations, and yet they almost always do standard movie takes. say what you will about kojima, the man understands direction and how to make a scene appealing, especially when you have far fewer limitations than real life

Sup Forums here, you guys started it

gonna need a link to this pls

So, because 3 didn't have the "clusterfuck," which is supposedly good to you, you liked it less? Did you consider the possibility that most people have a low opinion of what's considered a clusterfuck, and perhaps would have valued 3 more for not having it? Besides, if we rated the game on which had the most clusterfuck, the most indubitably excellent by this standard would be MGS4.

>not youtube.com/watch?v=Z4F1K4eHCH8

>The Phantom Pain was a masterpiece.

Again, MGS2. The Document of MGS2 was showing cut content