What did you think of Teen Titans when you first saw it? What do you think of it now?

What did you think of Teen Titans when you first saw it? What do you think of it now?

Always thought it was a cool show
never appealed to me so much that I'd follow it or anything though

But I'd watch it when it was on and it took priority over a bunch of other shows

I liked it a lot as a kid, especially when shit got serious with the stretchy woman. I still like it.

First saw it
>That grey skinned chick is really cute

Now
>That grey skinned chick is really cute

Thought it was a fun action comedy.

The reboot is a ok.

>rewatching for the first time in years
>mfw they actually animated Starfire's boobs jiggle for one shot
Holy shit, how did I miss that when I was a kid?

I thought it was damn great back then. Haven't seen it in years so I can't say.

I was so autistic for Teen Titans when I was a kid. I was Chris-chan levels obsessed with it. I watched every episode ~15 times and the ones I really liked even more. Slade was my husbando and my diary was full of drawings of him. I made my own posters for my room too. I had teen titans bed sheets and pillow cases, I think they're in the basement somewhere.

Now I think it's okay, the dialogue + weeb reactions are a little too immature for me to really like it now a days. Growing up sucks.

I was in love with Raven.

Still am.

when i first saw it it was pos

now thankful for it existing it made the classic teen titans go.

Loved the show.
I'm afraid to watch it because it will DEFINITELY not appeal to me now. Fond memories and playground battles will forever be with me.
Also Mas and Menos are cute.

Liked it as a kid, but it's difficult to re-watch as an adult due to the ham-fisted dialouge, forced melodrama and weird out of place anime comedy.

As bad as Teen Titans Go is, the one thing it has over the original is that it is tonally consistent and doesn't try to take itself too seriously.

>What did you think of Teen Titans when you first saw it
Amazing, cool as fuck

>What do you think of it now?
aging wonderfully and still relevant

Cool when I first watched it.
Now, it's pretty mediocre. I still watch it every once in an while.

"It's okay."

POST DIARY

i wanted to pinch raven's nipples and clit painfully through her leotard
i still do now

>Then
WOW THIS IS SO COOL RAVEN IS LITERALLY ME

>Now
Apart from some good episodes this show really wasn't that great. BUT EVERYONE IS A CUTE(except robin)

I really liked the show although I never took it super serious. I was always a Raven guy although I understand why some people like Starfire, even though I never paid much attention to her.
>years later and haven't thought much about Teen Titans in general
>watching Lucky Star for the first time
>get up to the first episode with Yutaka
>hmm, this voice sounds awfully familiar...
>bugs me enough to where I have to look it up
>Woah, no way, Starfire?
>go back to episode
>holy shit it IS Starfire from Teen Titans!
I'm still amazed I recognized that voice after so many years, and she was great in Lucky Star, my favorite character!

Dubs have it

shit taste, neck yourself

I instantly liked it and still like it.

teen titans go is so bad

Nigga, we're all in love with that grey skinned qt.

> then
slade is batman
> now
starfire is qt