/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Can't stop me now edition

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10847830/sheryl_lee_bliss_bordon3
youtube.com/watch?v=l8ZRHjC5wGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it took almost two days but the other thread reached the bump limit. is /tpg/ dare I say it, back?

Theory: Andy was faking to trick Mr C and pretended he thought that Mr C was cooper.

- A Bloody Finger In Your Mouth (25:43)
- A Pot Of Boiling Oil (36:58)
- Do Not Pick Up Hitchhikers (25:39)
- See You On The Other Side, Dear Friend (28:49)
- Tell It, Martin (27:57)
- The Man With The Gray Elevated Hair (28:27)
- Two Blue Balls (23:13)
- Bad Binoculars (27:01)
- The Number Of Completion (28:04)

We're getting fucking over 4 hours of bonus material on the bluray.

Reminder that the 88888888 get happens TONIGHT.
I'll be extremely disappointed if /tpg/ doesn't get a HELLOOOOO-ooooo-OOOOOO get.
Get on with it, frenlos.

Posting the best scene from the season 2 finale.

>"Andrew Packard is the key to all of this. If we get Andrew working, cause he's a funnier character than we've ever had in any of the previous episodes"

Cerebral.

what does evil coop turn into before he gets sent to the station? I could never make it out.

Mr C wanted Judy/Experiment. That's why he made the Glass Box to catch lodge stuff. That's also why he gets that phone call from someone pretending to be Jeffries saying "I missed you in new york" Meaning it was the Experiment/Judy who called him, he wasn't there when it came out and killed the two kids he had hired to watch it. He thought the coordinates would take him there, and it would have, (the screen in the firemans house showed Sarahs Palmers house at first) but they caged him and sent him to the Sheriff Station so he could be killed by Lucy and Freddie.

Cooper/Mr C had the same goals but for different reasons.

Cooper wanted to destroy Judy, Mr C probably wanted to harness her power.

He turns around, that's the back of his head

i have no idea if lynch intended this scene to be funny or not but seeing jeffries still head just floating in there and mr cs face squished in that cage made me laugh pretty fucking hard on first viewing.

oh yea the circle is the tie or pin or whatever. I always thought it was a bush or something

Quick reminder that Mark's memebook is officially fanfiction.

The man on the right isn't Phillip Jefferies dumbass

Have any of you anons been on dugpa or other twin peaks sites? There's some really tragic shit on there. Can you imagine being some fucking nerd twin peaks fan from the early 90s who goes to Twin Peaks conventions and spends his evenings discussing the original series online, and probably called his kid Agent Cooper if he was lucky enough to have had sex. Then The Return is announced, and he's ecstatic... But when he actually watches the new show HE HATES IT??! Damn man, I can't even begin to imagine the butthurt...

Cautiously optimistic but these sound like short throwaway films which won't deal with the serious shit we all want to know

Behind The Red Curtain: Episode 1 (Additional Material, Season 1) (28:07)
Behind The Red Curtain: Episode 2 (Additional Material, Season 1) (27:03)

The BBFC also rated these two, are they going to be included in the Season 3 bluray? Sounds an awful lot exciting if this is what it sounds like it will be, behind the scenes footage from the original red room

if the choice is between endless meme and cuteposting or willingly engaging with those delusional weirdos well fill up every orifice of my body with Sheryl one after another. not even fun to read just depressing.

Season 3 was disappointing to anyone besides 'Lynch can do no wrong' fanboys.

Defend the anime fight. Defend the sweeping. Defend the dropped plotlines. I had very high hopes, but all season 3 managed to do is convince me that reviving a show is never EVER a good idea.

I’m going to Festival of Disruption this weekend

Do you think I could get Sheryl to lick my chest if I say I’m a fan of that movie and it’s a joke?

Terence, NO!

T minus how many hours until someone comes forward with rape claims against Lynch?

>defend the anime fight
You obviously watch anime; why will you tolerate over-the-top nonsense in a cartoon, but not in a Lynch movie? Genuinely curious

>Defend the sweeping
"Listen to the sounds"

>Defend the dropped plotlines
What was dropped? Lynch was given MORE hours to fill than he asked for. Do you think he had to cut vital information from the story to save time? Or do you think this was sophisticated storytelling that DELIBERATELY omits key information and easy answers, FORCING viewers to think about what they watched?

Infinity. David is completely innocent, Sheryl Lee and Kyle most assuredly aren't victims that "could have been saved".

100% yes. haven't you seen that picture with her and the puppet she has a heart of gold and is very engaging with fans

I disagree - Mr C wanted to destroy Judy and save Laura, much like the good Cooper, or at least get information about her. It's just that, unlike the good Cooper, Mr C completely cuts out the diplomacy involved in finding Judy. He funds his studies through a drug operation, kills people who disagree with him, rapes and tortures people to manipulate them. He is essentially Cooper Unhinged.

When the two Coopers merge at the end, into Richard, Richard is still preoccupied with destroying Judy. He acts as a middle ground between the bad Cooper and the good one, with the same goal but using less extreme methods.

But does that mean she would go as far as to lick my chest

Only as a joke of course though haha

MR. PALMER NO!

how could lynch let this happen

Doing something /comf/ for my latest rewatch. I downloaded the Q2 Edit of Fire Walk With Me.

About to watch the Deer Meadow part of the story (First 51 minutes) basically evaluate it as its own piece, it's own "Episode" then tomorrow I'll do the Laura section.

Can a person be kino?

I wish we'd had a full season of Andrew as a regular. He seemed like a fun guy.

>Defend the anime fight.
It was a great way to keep Frank Silva involved with the show. The sound effects were amazing and it was pure spooks. Was objectively better than having someone dress up like Bob or Cooper having a fist fight with Mr C.

>Defend the sweeping.
Complaining about a 2-3 minute sweeping scene in a 18 hour movie is pleb.

>Defend the dropped plotlines.
Nothing was "dropped"

3:45 imagine her licking you all over

xvideos.com/video10847830/sheryl_lee_bliss_bordon3

>defend the anime fight
The anime fight was stupid and over the top. So was everything else at the start of ep17. The fact that the doppelganger gets killed in the most ridiculous way possible, the way Frank Truman's hat bobs when shot like in an old western, the way Diane appears, and every man and his dog witnessing the fight shows it was done intentionally. Teapot Jeffries even talks about the "unofficial version" later in the episode (possibly the unofficial version of events that happened.) It was meant to be stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced BOB like he never died in Season 4.

>Sheryl Lee XVideos

I don't know if I want to open this

What was the purpose behind the bug crawling in the girls mouth in Part 8?

I just wanna know what Audrey’s original S3 storyline was before Fenn got triggered and screamed at Lynch till he changed it to her choking out an innocent midget man

Lynch is too strong to go down.

Dougie did not wake up from his coma as Cooper, my comprehension challenged friend. That part of the show was not real. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff, it's pretty basic.

i'm so sleepy audrey

>Dougie did not wake up from his coma as Cooper,
I don't think that's true.

It's fun to think about though, in your theory is 18 a coma dream too?

>Implying the extra content will reveal anything important
lolmao

Come on, you don't think the Wizard of Oz end in part 17 was real.

Part 18 is a dreamer waking up from his dream.

The most disappointing part of S3 was that we didn’t get any clear shots of Leaping Larry. I wanted to see him dolphin screech and go fucking bananas like in FWWM

What was the purpose of anything in the series?

But Freddie was real. How does bob die then?

Well the show itself didn't reveal anything important, so I wouldn't expect much from DVD extras.

>Implying a single second of Lynch directed Kino could be considered unimportant

Only part 18 was real. The rest of Twin Peaks was a dream inhabited by a few dreamers.

But even if it was real, Cooper destroyed the continuity that led to Bob's death.

We only see Freddy with James. James is obviously deluded (it's mentioned at the start that he's had a motorcycle accident). He is shown performing a terrible song at the Roadhouse (which is later shown to be some sort of dream - illusion), and gets a huge applause from the audience. He is shown to be obsessed with a married woman, who he thinks shows affection towards him, and is then beaten up. Who comes to his rescue? Freddy. Freddy is obviously some figment of James's imagination
>but everyone SEES freddy outside the roadhouse! and he kills BOB!
The fireman is obviously using James as a "dreamer". One of the characters in his dream (which might as well be in a coma, caused by his accident), is Freddy, who the fireman gives a glove to. The series shows that it's possible for dreams to intersect (given Audrey's scenes), so it's plausible that the Fireman could use Freddy to kill BOB.

I disagree - rather, it seems that most of the Return alternates through various degrees of "reality". Some parts are meant to be serious, while some aren't literal.

I've been thinking about this for a while, too. other possible examples:

freddy - james
chad - bleeding guy
bobe - vomit kid
Richard - magician
Audrey - charlie

just clearly not real scenarios linked to characters. like living dreams/nightmares.

Is it canon?
youtube.com/watch?v=l8ZRHjC5wGI

Just finished this. I would highly recommend others to do the same. He Deer Meadows substory as its own episodic story holds up as one of the most gripping hours of Twin Peaks. The deleted scenes do a ton to add that comfy factor, the two of them working overnight while conducting this investigation.

I don’t think the other deleted scenes belong in the film but I must say that the prologue only benefits from it when viewed as its own piece. This will probably be how I watch fire walk with me from now on

Why do you hate Mark so much Mexico? He's the co-creator, you know?

imagine being that chair bros...............

kino chest mole

FUG, 88888888 GET INCOMING
WE NEED DOUGIE'S HELP.

check'em

Holy shit this skipfag skipped everything but season 3

It’s going to be a CUTE Get

this is gonna save /tpg/ I know it

"Good lord, Laura..."

Hellooooo-OOOOO-ooooooo

We don’t have enough anons

We'll get it

part 11 kino wills it

that screaming scene was really great

the editing was perfect

Has anyone heard from her since the Omaze raffle ended? Lynch let her go, r-right?

gonna use this get to talk about something I've always wanted to talk about.

go on...

Haven't had a lot to go on until now. Something I found in Seattle. You'll see.

don't die

Any good Kyle kino i should be aware of that's not Lynch related?

88888888??

Not even close dude

Judy

Got a GET?

proud OP of /tpg/ don’t die here.

thank you friends.

We should get the 8 get in the name of tpg

we shall

Judy

ok guys i've never actually watched twin peaks
does this show have aliens in it or not?

More than The X-Files. The Giant is a Nordic

6 different types of extraterrestrial / extradimensional aliens according to ringbearer Nixon

LYNCHED

JUDY

get

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

judy

HELLOOOOO-oooooo-OOOOOOO

Sheryl Lee is cute, CUTE!

lynched

/tpg/ rules Sup Forums

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

what a waste

WHAT A WASTE!

We failed.
It's ogre.