Will you Boycott Justice League?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78
telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/oct/12/jason-momoa-game-of-thrones-raping-beautiful-women
youtube.com/watch?v=VGoDkT8_Snc
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/grope-allegation-batman-ben-affleck-tank-justice-league/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already boycott justice league by having a job and showing some self-respect

>he posts this on a company war thread on the worst board on one of the shttiest sites on the interwebs.

>Boycott

It should be 'mancott'.
The diminutive usage of the world boy needs to be phased out.

even better

II have some friends who work in the theater and we're going to compile a list of everyone who DOES see this piece of rapist enabling shit as well as their addresses and we're going to release it online so everyone knows who they are

lel at the fag starting a company war at the bottom

say what you want about dc but you'd never seen jeremy renner raping some girl and that's not because he's probably gay

Fuck no. This entire thing is pathetic. Even if i wasn't already hype, I'd go see it as a form of rebellion over this petty bullshit.

I'm generally just ignoring it all, really.

boycott it for being a shit movie

>I've met people who have said things similar to this IRL

Don't forget about the time Chris Evans literally raped Scarlett Johannson.
youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78

I was raped by Gal Gadot

>bombshells

He's forgetting it's also directed by a serial sex-abuser who molested and raped dozens of his employees over two decades; Josh Whedon.

But yeah, I won't be going to see it. Enough is enough.

4d chess

That poster appears to be a numale

>telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/

>Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge

The word boycott entered the English language during the Irish "Land War" and derives eponymously from Captain Charles Boycott.

>that estrogen face doing a quirky grimace

Boycott this sick filth!

He literally raped JLo on live television

No mention of Joss "The Chief Rapist King Pedo" Whedon

Disney is behind this shit

I know about Affleck, but what did the islandnigger do?

Because boycotting Trump sure worked

Starring two rapists (Affleck, Momoa), directed by a rapist (Whedon), partially funded by a rapist (Weinstein).

#BoycottRapeLeague

Meh didn't they also try to do something similar with Ultron and that shit made around 1.4 gorillions? this would be fun to watch but doubt any of these guys even watch these movies.

T. Pajeet

you are haped by a bone?

A tape came out today where he jokes about rape.

>theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/oct/12/jason-momoa-game-of-thrones-raping-beautiful-women

Was it rape?

I guess they forgot their hero Wonder Woman is in the film, they gonna fuck her over too? All because Ben is a little handsy and Momoa said something dumb. I don't actually go and watch movies but if there is a boycott I might go since the place will be empty.

bearded numale strikes again

At least we now have confirmation that it was rape. This is almost as big as Tom Hardy admitting that he intoned "for you" as a response to "you're a big guy"

lol

Reyman's coming out in 3-4 weeks so their strong female quota would be fulffilled.

BE SCARED! BE VERY SCARED!

Omg this soooooo much! #unitedweresist #resistdrumpf

Give women an inch and they'll take a mile. It's hard to believe this kind of shit because it happens so often it seems that it's starting to become annoying. All we got is hearsay, and knowing women, is probably extremely exaggerated.

I was already boycotting Justice League on behalf of all the palestinian children Gal Gadot personally murdered

I'll only boycott Justice League if it fails to achieve the level of Snyderkino I expect. Gotta wait for Armond White's review.

She literally confirmed it herself in the show this season, in the episode where she meets Jon Snow. Prob like ep 4?

She says "I was raped" finally answering the age old question 'Was it rape?'.

Yes. It was.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGoDkT8_Snc

This is pretty blatantly a smear campaign

>II have some friends

Lol stop lying

>not calling your thread JUSTice League

Wasted

>shttiest sites on the interwebs.
is there anything good at the webs at all ?

Well change the fucking history book which are patriarchal. Should be girlcott.

>breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/grope-allegation-batman-ben-affleck-tank-justice-league/

>Moreover, Justice League — a tentpole coming out in less than five weeks, a blockbuster the entire industry is counting on to salvage the 2017 box office, a crowd-pleaser needed to remind people why they love going to the movies, an investment that with promotional costs probably reaches $250 – $300 million — is now in serious jeopardy.

>Affleck, the star of that film, not only stands accused of sexual misconduct, he does so in the eye of a hurricane, a rampage to make examples of powerful men, a perfect storm that could capsize his entire career.

>Would anyone be surprised to see a boycott against Justice League, stories of boos when Affleck appears on screen? This is toxic death for any product, much less one driven by celebrity.

>That is the searing environment we find ourselves in right now and Batman himself, one of Hollywood’s most valuable properties, stands accused dead in the middle of it.

>Yet another reason why Marvel Comics is better than DC Comics
>DC Comics
>*ding*

this dude is a fat homo. he posts myspace angle selfies because he's one of those fags that spends all of his time reading comic books and eat cum covered oreo cookies instead of going to the gym to look like a real los angeles fag. what a joke.

>Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge

IT'S OVER

Jeremy Renner? That pug ugly guy that doesn't do anything in any of the Marvel movies? Why bring him up?

NOOOO WE CANT LET MARVEL WIN AGAIN

YOU CANT BOYCOTT IT THIS ISNT FAIR

I missed the Mamoa thing. What happened, bros?
He's like super duper feminist.

Has a feminist boycott ever worked in the history of boycotts?

You guys are making a big deal about the Jason Monona thing

How long until Jared Leto gets thrown under the bus?

He looks like a fuggin dyke

Marvel core demographic to a tee

Captain Chuck Mancott!!

>history

No sweetie it's herstory

>the entire industry is counting on to salvage the 2017 box office, a crowd-pleaser needed to remind people why they love going to the movies
Is Afleck in episode 8 too?

>#RoseArmy
Heh more like roastie army.
Captcha: NUTHURST

>#RoseArmy
>The absolute state of nu males in 2017.286

I already wasn't going to see it because DC films are terrible so sure, call it a boycott if you want.

>jason momoa made a joke at comic con in a room of hundreds of people, on tape
>bombshell
What the fuck is wrong with these retards?

Literally the only things they could boycott are iphones, thick rimmed glasses, catfood, starbucks caramel thickshakes/coffee, comfort food and hair dye. Which they won't do.

Would you say that you enjoy other movies based on another companies comic book?

I assume you mean Marvel and no I don't actually watch those either.

Fucking fence sitter. On Sup Forums you must pick between being a marvel pajeet or a DC pajeet.

I know a buddy who went to a Hollywood party in the mid 2000s where Jared Leto allegedly would sneak up behind female party guests and put his erect penis in between their legs and solicit sex on the spot.

Again, this is alleged from a buddy of mine, but I have a gut feeling his days are numbered.

Capeshit movies don't really interest me. I downloaded Dr Strange because my tastes run more towards the supernatural and I've still not even gotten around to watching that.

>What happened, bros?

He made a joke about the fact that Khal Drogo was a rapist.

no. and i'm going on opening night while wearing a "rape is cool" shirt.

>stories of boos when Affleck appears on screen
IF anyone does this they are literally retarded.

>Pay money to see the film
>Boo at a person who has no idea you are doing it
>Piss off everyone else in the room
God damn, I can just picture people doing this already, and it's made me angry af

Because boycotting Star Wars sure worked

The near future, everybody will avoid everyone

God how can Finns be more autistic than Japs?

>tfw DC shareholder

>tfw ex-DChad
Sorry bros, I don't want people thinking I support rape. I'm out, I'll pirate this one later if it's any good.

Someone needs to put this on Twitter I can't imagine the shit storm if this went viral.

I always wanted a justice league movie but this looks so fucking bad I'm kinda glad the controversy will kill it

I was going to see it anyways. When it will make me edgy or contrarian I'll be even more motivated to see it.

Yet it's all structured around WW. That'll confuse strong womyn everywhere.

#rosearmy

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ROSE MCGOWAN WHAT SORT OF BIZZARO TIMELINE IS THIS

Renner prefers Lizzie-cuddling, the choice of a man with taste.

Buttman is up there with Hugh Grant saying "divine" in Four Weddings & a Funeral, in that it makes me wonder if there is a god and he has a fucking great sense of humour

>IF anyone does this they are literally retarded.
I feel the same way about people who clap at the end of a movie.

Women who aren't redditors love Joker's relationship with Harley. Any stories of Leto being a pervert will just make their pussies more moist and freely advertise the next clown duo flick.

NO

i want to see zacks kino trilogy completed

I'm lucky that this isn't a common thing in the UK.

I've seen a few people start clapping, but they quickly stop when they realise no one else is as retarded as they are.

The only people who remembered who she was knows she's a degenerate piece of shit. Now with this Twitter nonsense she's suddenly someone to respect? It's nuts. She filmed herself deepthroating a cock in an attempt to be the next Kardashian. Stupid bitch is mentally ill and just wants fame.

Not gonna lie, former DChump here. This is fucking hilarious watching DC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the box office billions.

The Adventures of Buttman and Rapequaman.

Granted I don't go to the theater often, but this seems like a recent thing, aka millennial. Before this, the only time I remember anyone doing it was when I was in grade school and we went to see a disney movie for a field trip. I expect kids to be innocent and dumb in that way, but this should have been something everyone grew out of the moment their balls dropped.

I can't boycott this because I'm already boycotting all of Hollywood.