Ben Affleck, after a number of groping allegations, is being asked by fans to step down as batman

Ben Affleck, after a number of groping allegations, is being asked by fans to step down as batman.

More and more shit about Ben is coming out. Just how much is he hiding? Will he actually step down as Batman?

cnbc.com/2017/10/12/calls-for-ben-affleck-to-step-down-as-batman-amid-groping-allegations.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DC is fucking done-zo, kek.

The absolute state of DC ahahaha

Meme magic is real.

HollyRAPE is literally imploding on itself.

Kek
DCucks on suicide watch

>Buttman
Hehehe

This'll blow over once Weinstein suicides

>batman is not a sexual deviant
The freak flies around town wearing spandex with his skimpy dressed 8 year old ''ward'' at night

>the state of DC

Obviously he has fucking issues, as does any other hollywood type that is outspoken about refugees, Islam, ect

He will claim Islamaphobia. Watch. Inshallah Bin Al-Flicki

God damn it, I know it's hardly related to recent events, but it has to be said. Argo was mediocre and undeserving of any award

>Will he actually step down as Batman?

It depends on the clauses of his contract with WB, it could very well be the case that it is not up to him to decide if he can step down. He might even have to pay damages to WB if he does it against their will.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

WHAT NOW DCucks

He puts the JUST in JUSTice League

DCucks on suicide watch

Batman more like buttman lmao

Obvious smear campaign

>the only saving grace of DC just went up in flames

Our fire rises brother

>DC doing well after this

KEVIN SMITH CALLED IT IN MALLRATS
or was Ben not acting at all and was just being himself!!!?!?!

someone post this on kevin smith's twitter!!!!

This cant be real

Its too perfect to be true

Brand feuds are encouraged by brands to uphold relevancy in the public sphere. Anyone who's not a shill and sperging about 'muh Marvel/DC' is pic related.

tee hee har har

He only confessed and apologized because he knew public backlash could be enough for him to escape the sinking DC ship.

Its real

MAHVEL WINS BAYBEE

It's over. Stick a fork in em. DC ded.

the fives are alive

>Some Twitter users

so a bunch of neets, feminists, and faggot with anime characters for their social media avatars? got it.

Ben "Hide My Slave Owning Lineage" Affleck did something inappropriate?

someone post it on ben's and kevin's twitter!!

Alt-Left pussies literally crying about everything

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

>groping allegations
Why is being touched by a man so traumatic for women?

JUST.

Regardless of his rapist-enabling and sexual assaulting ways, can we agree that Ben is actually a phenomenal director?

ummm, more of this girl

So tv is pro sjw now? What did i miss?

>Why is being touched by a man so traumatic for women?

Because it's unwanted.

>be a fat drunk no talent actor in the worst batman movie ever including batman begins.
>dude it was just too deep for you
>grab a tittie 20 years ago
>he must step down!
it's so pathetic and helarious at the same time

I don't consider myself a serial rapist but I've grabbed a few titties. Imagine if every titty you grabbed came back to haunt you.

Whats with the equivalence between brushing up against a women's but and pressuring them into sex. Its kind of absurd

Let's push this , so we are finally done with this CAPEKINO shit

I mean, unwanted things happen to people all the time. If someone merely touching you awkwardly in passing is traumatic to you, how do you even live day to day?

So is getting punched but I don't walk around wearing my bullshit trauma over the time I got sucker-punched at the bar after a show.

I thought Ben was going to drop out anyway, dude realizes how much of a trainwreck WB made the DCEU, it made him so depressed he started hitting the bottle

Soon, after Infinity War people will stop caring about capeshit except for Spiderman unless Nolan comes back to do Batman films(seriously)

>comparing violence that can result in brain trauma but that women love to see to the LITERAL RAPE of touching a titty
You probably voted for trump.

>its a "Ben Affleck aSexually assults Kevin Smith on live TV" episode

Kevin is well aware of the Buttman joke bro believe me.

Pity. He was a good Batman.

Bén has been a depressed peice of shit for years now no one knows why but it predates bvs. It even predates jen filing for divorce. Most insiders agree that jen actually did everything she could to save the marriage but ben was just such a fat drunk peice of shit she had to end it for the kids.

Women aren't physically aggressive you turd, it's mostly psychological. Getting forcibly touch or hit by another person who can completely overpower you easily can be really traumatic, especially when you don't know if he will rape/kill you without being able to physically stop them w/o a weapon

BATMAN WOULD NEVER GROPE PEOPLE

But then again, he's an actor, this is acting, so who cares.

Dude was a foot taller than me and had probably a hundred pounds on me. Tell me how it's any different. He could've done whatever the fuck he wanted at that point.

Tell me how the "possibility" of getting raped is worse than the actuality of getting knocked the fuck out and having a concussion.

Except thats life. Anyone and everyone could end your existence if they wanted. Your femoral artery is pen knife depth.

KEK

Also,
>can be really traumatic
Sure, in the moment, but if you wear unwanted advances like a pink badge of courage for the rest of your life you're a child. Period.

Lol, getting punched/ass kicked is all you have to worry about, it's not like you have to worry about rape/sexual assault unless you're in some gay frat

>More and more shit about Ben is coming out. Just how much is he hiding? Will he actually step down as Batman?
You either die a hero...

the idea that a dude touching your butt is worse than being physically attacked is rather silly

What's his name again?

How is marvel doing this behind the scenes. Whatever it is its working holy shit

Has Ben

how long before clooney is at the guillotine too

Right, possible permanent injury/death is all I have to worry about.

Way better than sex I don't want.

Because if you're a healthy man you can outrun the aggressor. Even if you're an out of shape fatass as a man you can workout to get in enough shape to a) Run away fast enough or b) Fight off an aggressor. Realistically the overwhelming majority of women can't workout to fight off men and a few can outrun an out of shape man

DChads, you mean

But yes. I'm considering ending things. How many Vicodin are in an overdose?

Faggots that have never been in a fight won't ever get it. I recently realized this when one of my best friends "came out" as a rape victim and i literaly hyperventilated laughing at him.

Technically, legally, he is correct. But lmao at his misfortune of getting drunk and banging that hot 19 year old.

>cherrypicked scenarios where I have some weird sort of "advantage"
>not addressing the real scenario where physical violence is ALWAYS worse that unwanted fucking touching.

Figures El-bin Afflecki would be groping women like any other Muslim.

What if that guy was your boss, and your job was on the line?

Bruce 'If you suck and behave, I will show you my batcave" Wayne

FUCK BEN!

I remember that time he said criticizing islam is racist.

>>Some Twitter users
>so a bunch of neets, feminists, and faggot with anime characters for their social media avatars? got it.
Look at the article

The tweets have like 2-3 likes, they really had to scrape for them

Where are Disney's bots? This is embarrassing

the one good thing about all this is young girls reading these guys being confronted about doing this sort of shit publicly, instead of just getting away with it.
It means they'll feel like it's alright to stand up for themselves when it happens to them, which it does all the time, instead of ''not making a fuss.'' and having to feel nervous around guys.

i'm glad this is happening for that reason alone.

He wanted to quit anyway.

And in a few years, when all is more or less forgotten, he can come back.

Mel Gibson even named the jew, and he was allowed to come back.

Is only traumatic when the person who did it is successful in life and you need to blame someone for being a piece of shit all those years after

Nothing was cherrypicked, getting sucker punched is your own damn fault. If your a man who can't defend himself or at least have enough fitness to run away from a man trying to kick your ass or enough awareness to stop being an asshole and stop agitating a man who is a foot taller and has 50lbs on you then you deserve to get your ass kicked. Stop trying to low the bar for men and hit the gym if you keep getting your ass kicked

Beat the shit out of him. Consider and or look for another job. Not that complicated

>Marvel virgins have literally become SJWs
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

This.

In the future women will not get ahead by the casting couch, but by hard work and responsibilities. It will be hard for them.

Batman? More like grab 'em by the pussy man.

You are now in charge of recasting the new main cast of the DCEU
Gal Gadot can stay since she's not part of the patriarchy
Ezra Miller also stays since you need him to flashpoint the rest of the cast into new actors to maintain the continuity

>Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
>Flash: Ezra Miller
>Batman: ?
>Superman: ?
>Aquaman: ?
>Cyborg: ?

now you know why it got the award. it's all in who you know.

Even if that person is much stronger than you, and is so well connected in the industry that he can prevent you from getting any employment in the field, with just a word?

the fuck does that have to do with what i said? i'm talking about everyday life and if your job relies on you fucking somebody, then the whole system is twisted.

but yes that's another point, maybe they'll hire actresses they don't just find attractive and can actually act, aka hire the right person for the role, instead of models purely for eye candy. as it should be.

Kek

lmao I was getting this guy mixed up with Ben Stiller

bin " i grope the booty when i'm in the moody" assflek.

Oh im the woman in the scenario. My bad. Proceed to suck that batdick baby.

He's finished ahahahaahahah

>g-g-get attention off hollywood being jew-controlled goys
thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

|
|>
|₹
|

After the sjws complained about everyone else the only ones left to go after were themselves

Holy shit they weren't lying about the paid Disndian shills
Is this their attempt at adopting Sup Forums lingo?

dude. i've watched that mtv video almost a dozen times now. he doesn't grope her boob AT ALL. fucking lying cunts. society now is fucking bullshit.

>I mean, unwanted things happen to people all the time. If someone merely touching you awkwardly in passing is traumatic to you, how do you even live day to day?

Let's dispel this notion that there is literally anything whatsoever traumatic about being touched non-violently

A hand on your ass should literally be less traumatic than getting shoulder checked walking down the sidewalk

Stop encouraging victimhood, you drooling nu-males