youtube.com/watch?v=nB8tiSMCwRE
youtube.com/watch?v=0FSBiWLz2xA
youtube.com/watch?v=wsahNpvqlnI
youtube.com/watch?v=wWUi7q4dQA8
youtube.com/watch?v=-f4clXg9n-U&
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXM5mBBtso
youtube.com/watch?v=27M5KWI_q50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was actually pretty boring. I thought anime was more over the top than that.

>5 minute video
>Responds 2 minutes after original post

I wasn't impressed. It's barely over DBZS

always hate this shit....
At 100% power, let me go higher... kek, nigga what?

>There is no way someone has seen this scene before and doesn't need to watch the whole video to give an opinion.

What with the incredible popularity of this in Japan, and the growing popularity of it in the West, and with a superhero setting, how long until they make a terrible movie or Netflix series out of it?

All Might is a good character desu

*cracks knuckles*

Live action:
Jackie Chan vs Benny The Jet - Meals on Wheels
>youtu.be/oKBcnOGj_4I
Tiger Chen vs MMA fighter - Man of Tai-Chi
>youtu.be/5maQ4hkNEuM
Nameless vs Sky - Hero
>youtu.be/AeeoEpmyb2Y
Donnie Yen vs Collin Chou - Flashpoint
>youtu.be/buITXcldEcY
Alley Fight - Sha Po Lang
>youtu.be/D-gzXwigCC0

If you wanted fight recs. you could've just asked. Also,

This
It can be a trashy DBZ tier shounen at times but this show has great characterization
If anything at least its enjoyable

>No chateau fight
youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViE

you fucked up

its a real thing that real people can do of course anime characters can too

>hype lesbian bitch as the antagonist's dragon
>John Wick overpowers her with his man strength and neutralizes her in about 40 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVSlGjgf0Pk

>you fucked up
Nah. I could've listed 40 more but I wanted the make a point that OP's claim holds no water as he's a massive faggot

>that fight at Merovingian's chateau
Such a great action movie. Flawed as fuck, but great

youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c

/thread

>dub

Ever heard of adrenaline? People have been seen doing crazy feats of strength in moments of need

anything from both Raid movies

The dub is great for this, in fact its probably better than the sub. All Might's actor is for sure

the Japanese can be so pathetic

Pure kino.

nah

I recognize you. You're one of my bros from our weekly Martial Arts movie threads. Cheers my eternal m8

One punch man is miles better than this. The Boros fight is god tier.

>dub

>he's fighting at le over 100% power
Whoa, so deep

Then you weren't at 100% power for fucks sake

Sabbat is a god, shut the fuck up and let the cowboy hat wearing mother fucker do his job.

>meme action cartoon with plot/character development that takes itself too seriously vs meme action cartoon aware it's a meme action cartoon and revels in it
OPM shits all over MHA bro

>dub

It's not like 1990s anymore. Dubs have been good for a while now.

Agreed but I made this post using HARD MODE (i.e. no Raid). Didn't want to completely embarrass him on his first visit to Sup Forums

>being this american

This
The days of early Manga Entertainment and old Sunrise Studios patchwork dubbing stateside releases after the fact are long gone. Nowadays we have companies like Funimation (love em or hate em) that put forethought into the stateside market and track the voicework almost in tandem as the domestic releases. There are exceptions, of course. But dubbing has come a long way since the 90's when those sparse titles were being rush-dubbed for a niche market.

>watching the dub

All I hear is Piccolo

ok, now is there a non-american who's actually used to reading subtitles that agrees with him?

not live action but this one is worth posting anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4

OPM is great, it actually made me care about anime again

>LE WHACKY SELF AWARE OVER THE TOP LEEEEE LE LE
literally nu naruto. Anime is dead.

Shit tons, I don't get why the anime fans that make threads on Sup Forums about it have such bad taste like that one SnKfag who made threads about the Reiner/Bert reveal who I'm assuming is you.

Same guy. I usually prefer subs to dubs but in certain cases (MHA being an example) the dub is more than adequate. Evangelion is a prime example of this; where the English dub has clearly been fine tuned and not some obligatory addition.

Not defending the dub > sub plebs, but there are exceptions

AOT is fucking awful. Like, end to end. How something with such an intriguing premise can shit the bed so fucking quickly is beyond me m8

Yeah its me
You got to admit this is pure knio though

youtube.com/watch?v=rx5PzsN1Q7g

Oh fuck off you nerd. I'm sick of you lot throwing around the word kino like its going out of fashion. You weebo shit can never EVER be kino.

to be fair he called it "knio"
maybe it has a different meaning in gookspeak

calle

That's not even the best OPM fight. Still above average for anime.

>all the same tired shonen tropes with nothing new
>1fps animations
Holy shit this is awful

i never liked dubs because it have too many problems

1-censoring: alot of dubs censor shit and sometimes change an entire plotline just because

2-Translation: sometimes the dub sound more childish and change your entire prospective on the show

3-Story: i feel that i rather watch subs because thats how the story was intended to be told and japs express there problems diffidently then the west

4-Quality: with so much good vs bad dubs it make the decision of watching the anime more complected then it should be ,, with subs i just worry about is the anime good or no

so ye subs are far better option

I'm sorry, but if you watch and actually enjoy a dub you are fucking subhuman.

SNK dubs are top tier

youtube.com/watch?v=SPeUn6Vk1cM&t=3s

The objective quality has improved, but only because the top ten voice actors get all the fucking work. I'm tired of hearing Spike Spiegel, Ichigo , Yosuke, and Twilight Sparkle in fucking everything.

I've watched 3 dubs that were memorable if not outright good, Mad Bull 34 was great, Outlaw Star and Noir were okay too. Mireille from Noir's voice was pleasant and made it worth it, still prefer subs though.

theses dubs are garbage

heroic legend of arslan had an english theater company do their dub and it's truly the best dub there is

Choreography >>>>> explosions and anime shit

Anime fights are really underwhelming to me.

t. autist

Try considering story and emotion next time

youtube.com/watch?v=nB8tiSMCwRE

I don't watch that anime but OP's fight scene just lacks any sort of emotion in the fighting choreography. The blurry punches dont give me that feeling of impact.

>generic shounenshit story and emotion
*inhales*
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Bunch of powering up and super stronk punches got old after a while. Strategy or cool choreography is better than your childish anime garbage

get that weeb trash off my board

Expertly done.

The animation in that scene is average at best, OP. There is plenty of shit from even like, FLCL that looks better. And more interesting choreography in the first episode of Samurai Champloo than all of MHA

This one is way better :
youtube.com/watch?v=0FSBiWLz2xA

>pretentious fags from Sup Forums who think obscurity will mask their shit from stinking

kek

Wow, what a post

That’s some good shit. In the first fight scene when the white guy kicks out the candles, good lord.

Jackie in his prime was second to none, m8.

pal, not even the best animu fight scene

youtube.com/watch?v=wsahNpvqlnI

>dub

This video right here encompasses everything I hate about anime.

Shame, user. Shame!

idiots should've given her another secret weapon that wasn't the shitty knife hidden in the boot's sole, but the whole thing was a bad idea to start with anyways

Jackie Chan vs CIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wWUi7q4dQA8

>I only have a minute left in this form
>better talk about it for 15 seconds and then do a bunch of theatrical spinning and shit

The best thing about the kick that puts out the candle is that wasn't trickery and literally happened.

>Not liking a show where a villain has a weapon called Swordbreaker, which completely nullifies anything defined as a sword
>And it's beaten by a character saying her swords are actually wings

Genuinely quite scary. It's the only fight scene I have ever seen where Jackie Chan is both scared for his life and resorting to underhanded tricks to win a fight

Have something 10x better you stupid shonen baby:

youtube.com/watch?v=-f4clXg9n-U&

that's not live action though

Those cucks at Netflix would ruin All Might. The Japs did Superman right.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXM5mBBtso

That's not even the best fight in shonen

>it's all straight punches and exposition
this is shit

I want all might to die, not because I hate him but because it has to happen eventually

Can you imagine the sheer amount of planning that went into this fight? A fucking masterpiece
calle

>incredible popularity of this in Japan

Stop believing desperate WSJ propaganda.

And not a single western fight? Piffle.

youtube.com/watch?v=27M5KWI_q50

Roth is such a magnificent ponce in this.

>Star Wars
Truly the best anime

The fuck is a Love Live!?

Then again could ask the same about half of those.

>The fuck is a Love Live!?

Seriously?

>weekly Martial Arts movie threads
First time I hear of those, which day are they on?

Who actually laughs like that

Ghost stories, that is all

Yeah, seriously, you think this site is all 15 year olds?

Lol what is this Japanese capeshit? Why would they even want this. Can't believe capeshit had spread so far.

LL is seinen you idiot. It's trash like what OP posted that's aimed at kids.

>Why would they even want this

They don't. WSJ is just desperate since almost all their big titles ended so they try to push this crap as the next big thing.

No specified day but usually they pop up. Granted it's been less often lately but keep your eyes open and we're there

>implying it's not all for kids

So is cape shit just bad no matter who wrote it or how it's executed