Just started watching this on Netflix. What should I expect?

Just started watching this on Netflix. What should I expect?

A watered down version of the UK show.

from the looks of it a cuckold raising some niggers kid enjoy your sjw show hurr durr emmy rossum's tits

A better version of the UK show

The red headed kid becomes so gay that it messes with his head and he has to be hospitalized for loving cock so much. I'm not even kidding. If you like gay shit you will LOVE this show.

>so gay that it messes with his head and he has to be hospitalized for loving cock so much

so op?

Show that should have never been created (as well as the UK one) because all it does is promote and normalize degeneracy which leads to people thinking it's ok

>hurr durr emmy rossum's tits

They are quite nice desu.

The show kinda goes downhill after 3 seasons, because Frank's bullshit becomes tedious. In reality one of the kids would've killed him at some point, not deal with his shit indefinitely.

based

a show with literally no character worth rooting for

that's literally every show

>What should I expect?
(((PROGRESSIVENESS)))

The only character I liked was Frank

Oh look, it's another "Sup Forums shits up another thread" post.

What?

99% of the US copied UK shows are shit. But the US version of Shameless kicks the fucking shit out of the UK one. The UK one is just so horribly bad.

I found the UK version to have more character to it. Plus it hasn't had hollywood's greedy kike's hands all over it. To each their own I suppose.

had me until fiona gets with that old gross fuck. whats-her-face that can't leave the house is pretty good. after a while, the show is all LOLOL WE'RE GALLAGHERS XD and that gets repetitive.

Hes bi-polar, just like his mother. Has nothing to do with his character being gay.

>starts dating a tranny
>oh here are my gender non-confirming friends
>let us lecture you about alternative genders
>5mins of screen time is spent on this

look up all the scenes with that one chick with her tits out, nothing else to really bother with on the show

>implying

Absolutely not. The first two seasons of the UK Shameless are excellent. The US version is flowery bullshit.

The first 3 seasons we're good back when the kids were kids.