It wasn't any good

It wasn't any good.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Kei_Kawade_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

No shit. Does ANYONE think it's good?

I'm convinced people bought it to see a trainwreck, not get a compelling story. Then again, I know people who legitimately enjoyed such flinging shit-fests such as AvX and CW1, so who knows?

>Does ANYONE think it's good?
Bendis.

>I'm convinced people bought it to see a trainwreck, not get a compelling story.
Somehow it was the #1 comic of December

So how did it end?

all the cucks that still buy marvel comics.

None of this would have happened had Logan been around to calm them down with beer.

I still buy Marvel, but their events are purposefully awful or something.

Not even in the "so bad they're good way," like Astro Zombies is. They're just mind-numbingly terrible.

Two drunks accidentally killed a war vet, Ulysses had to go because his planet needed him, and everyone had a vision of the next 7 events that will surely fail

Carol fights Tony in "Captain Marvel Buster" armor on the steps of the capital building. Tony loses the fight and ends up in a coma. Homer or whatever the fuck his name is literally experiences a deus ex machina and fucks off into the cosmos. But not before having visions of future Marvel events, shown in the most shameless way inaginable. 6 full pages wasted on each vision, most of which have already happened.

Big 2 are a self killing brand. One can't make good movies one can't make good comics.Come to the safe side.

>Somehow it was the #1 comic of December
For one week, on Comixology.

By that kind of claim you might as well say DK3 was the #1 comic of December based only on that Bleeding Cool Bestseller list.

Better than 1.

>I still buy Marvel
Just do the world a favor and end your life. Like for real though.

The Bendis written, hastily put together event that was meant to cash in on a movie released last May wasn't any good?

Well stop the fucking presses!

Post the pages, at least I want to know what brand of shit they'll push down my troath

No. Let it die user

Hey old man, stick a fork in a light socket.

You got it

You know, I'd LOVE to buy a kaiju themed event, but they'll fuck it up by putting a super intelligent, minority, Inhuman child at the forefront of it all and completely defenestrate any sort of good storytelling or entertainment.

>It's shit but I still buy it
That user is right. Kys

a bunch of ads for the next events, which ended with Ulysses pulling a Poochie

Best one

>implying I'd buy something I consider shit
Get necked, cuck.

Hickman was doing some great jokes about how it's the first marvel even in 2 years to finish the same year it started

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Kei_Kawade_(Earth-616)
He's not confirmed to be an Inhuman though

Why did this event need to be expanded by another issue if the final issue was going to have so much filler, and a rushed ending anyway?
How does Carol STILL have her own corps of stans who worship her and think she's the bestest superhero ever when her leadership fuckups resulted in two superheroes being killed, another being hospitalized and developing PTSD, and her personally beating a hero into a coma?

Tony Stark and Reed Richards wrapped Bill Foster in a tarp and chains and buried him in a giant pit

because even though Hank Pym was on their side, they couldn't figure out how to shrink him

1) Marvel Civilians are the dumbest fucking people in the history of fiction
2) She has a movie coming out. That's literally the only reason she's being booked at the "winner"

Calling it.

This is Riri inside.

Didn't Bendis write that first bullshit timetravel arc to Avengers a while ago? This looks a lot like it.

Ultron... your default go-to for a dystopian future.

That wasn't Hank Pym, it was Criti-Noll, a Skrull infiltrator. I wonder if it was supposed to have been a hint.

I'd blocked Secret Invasion out of my memory, but you're right.

the whole event was insane, we didn't even see the vision that made The Inhumans want to stop the fight in the first place, and putting Tony in a coma reeks of GI Joe the Movie.

what did this event do other than make She Hulk angry and kill off banner a character who had been already retired for a year.

Poor Al Ewing, Bendis in one page completely nuked Ultimates after Al tried to find a reasonable excuse to why Carol acted the she was of for Bendis to shit on that as well.

>two alcoholics fighting
>try to calm them down with beer

once again the Destiny's prophecy from Wolverines comes true.

Wolverine stopping Secret Wars and CW2 from happening is going to be one hell of a What If someday.

ah the carol corps, the bizarre false flag marvel operation that sidelined the actual progressive captain marvel. (you know the black woman with liberal leanings) in favor of the republican warhawk ubermensh

avx was actually good compared to this though

fuck i keep forgetting monica rambeau existed

i liked her. why don't they put her in comics instead of making iron man a black teen

Ewing's been using her in his Mighty Avengers books and currently in Ultimates

It was bad.

Somebody got mad at this post.

It wouldnt of been so bad if the writers werent so intent on Carol being right when she was so obviously wrong

I cant think of one issue where she didnt have somebody touching her shoulder going 'you're not wrong Carol!!' or 'tonys just a big meanie'

Wasnt there that one issue where basically everybody was saying Tony was right, then it switched to Carol and her 4 friends just shit talking Tony for being a jerk?

>It wouldnt of been so bad if the writers werent so intent on Carol being right when she was so obviously wrong
So basically how Civil War I painted Captain America then