Why hasn't there been a single Vietnam war film in years yet every year or so we get another WW2 movie?

Why hasn't there been a single Vietnam war film in years yet every year or so we get another WW2 movie?

cuz we lost you dumbass

Because the generation of Coppola, Stone and Kubrick has come and gone. The people who were there, or grew up during the time are now in their 60-70s.

Furthermore the conflict was one of ideology and arguably of US expansionism (similar to that of the communists of that time).

There were no good guys. Only rice farmers vs. draftees. Communists gooks vs. blacks and poor whites rotting away in the jungle.

Its sad, but everything there is to say about Vietnam in the video format has been said.

WW2 is a jewish thing.

WWII is an overall uplifting story of clear-cut good vs. evil that even little kiddies can get excited about

by comparison the Vietnam war is a depressing and traumatic event in American history where we sent thousands of young men to die for an ultimately futile cause

It sucks because Vietnam was by far the most interesting conflict the US has been a part of. You look at films like Apocalypse Now or Full Metal Jacket and they truly are a work of art when you compare them to something like Saving Private Ryan. Also
>Tfw no Korean War films.
>Tfw no Gulf War films.

There are a couple of gulf war flicks, but I agree that Korean kino would be something.

We We Soliders and Platoon are the only ones worth watching.

because nam movies were about a bunch of butthurt hippies justifying draft dodging to help their commie buddies.

WW2 movies are still being made because Nazis white goy still regularly walk among us.

The soundtrack rights for It Ain't Me are just too expensive.

>WW2 is a Jewish thing
>Meanwhile /ourguy/ Mel Gibson makes Hacksaw Ridge.

What did he mean by this?

>uplifting story
>good guys lose

Nigger you what?

Who produced Hacksaw Ridge?

Are there? The only one I can think of in recent memory is Jarhead.

Three Kings

Im surprised hbo hasnt put something out on the vietnam war after generation kill, band of brothers, and the pacific did so well.

>Tfw no Gulf War films.
Jarhead is pure underrated kino

The jews have no reason to make Vietnam films.

Because we all know who run hollywood and they have to pound the holocaust myth into people's minds year after year to support the holyhoax business.

I really want a Denis Villeneuve Vietnam film now

they're waiting for Stone to come work with them so that it feels less like some new idiot shitting all over the greats

>Tfw this will never happen in your lifetime.
We should really just start a petition.

Did you see casualties of war last night?

I wonder why...
The Judenschweine kike pigs + Amerifatskis left Unesco today because of the inclusion of Palestine. Really makes your nogging joggin who really runs America...