POST ITT IF BADSELFEATER TURNED YOU FROM ANTI ABORTION TO PRO ABRTION

POST ITT IF BADSELFEATER TURNED YOU FROM ANTI ABORTION TO PRO ABRTION

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr
youtube.com/watch?v=FpiPqjRSQtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pro abortion to really pro abortion here

when i saw, that all vids was black woman aborting then i went to really really pro choice

I guess it's my choice now.

reminder that if you're anti-abortion you're pro-nigger.

Abortion is a mortal sin, but niggers and whores don't know that. Why stop them?

If this guy doesn't like abortion, he needs to have a vasectomy.

>He wants abortion to kill niggers
>Doesn't realize White abortions are on the rise
>Doesn't want to outlaw abortion and Make Tree's Great Again

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!
Register to vote online, if your state allows it:
> ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr

Make sure you confirm your current address and personal information. Don't get turned away at the polls due to a "clerical error"!

Make sure you know how mail-in ballots are counted in your state and county. Sometimes they're counted just like normal ballots. Some states ONLY COUNT THEM IF THE ELECTION IS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Don't throw your vote away, make sure your mail-in ballot will be counted regularly, or make plans to go out and vote in person on November 8th!

Research your local elections. Know your house and senate candidates! If you live in a state with direct democracy, study the propositions and measures carefully. Fixing government needs to start from the top and the bottom, your voice is loudest locally!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

TOP KEK THE JESUS FUCK DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TALK.

WE HAVE SEEN WAY FURTHER THAN THIS DUMB WIGGER.

THE BILL IS BETTER THAN HIM

the only thing that changed for me is that i now wish the yelling man was aborted

Honestly he's completely right. Third trimester abortions are an evil fucking thing.

However, abortion in the first trimester is a good fucking thing for society to have.

And also, he's completely wrong about "paranoid conspiracies." Many of them are true and he can fuck off because of that shit.

He converted me to be more anti-abortion though.

Pro abortion is just a logical stance at this point

Mothers who don't want to be mothers raise shit children who grow up to be violent criminals

yep +1!
Is it too late to abort him? I don't think so

Those white people having abortions are leftists or people preventing a downy from being made. Fuck off

in the US 50% of black babies aren't born because they are aborted

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

cu/ck/

>All White abortions are down babies and lefties
k

EVERYBODY REPORTES THIS VIDEO FOR GORE!

NOW!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE NOON FOR THIS SHIT

Of course they are, stupid leaf

Abortions for negro babies only, pls

I've always been anti-abortion. I'm swayed to being indifferent when I see the correlation between abortions and crime, and how its mainly minorities being aborted.

But I still in the back of my mind wonder about all the people being aborted. Like its so rare we get an Einstein or a Elon Musk or a Beethoven. Its so rare we get these astonishing people who push the world into the future. And my thoughts are what if we're aborting the next great and delaying human progress.

fuck the kids
fuck the kids
fuck the kids

Next time you faggots will listen when we tell you it's viral marketing.

abortion by bullet in forehead

Bonjour reddit, nothing the man said was wrong it just shows how blue pilled normalfags are

who else now #killallbabies

Honestly, they should have been able to get more attention. Couldnt they have coordinated with more orgs or churches or pro-life groups to make more manequins and fake money.

I want to drink dead babies cause of badselfeater thank you jesus christ for this impulse.

EVERYBODY REPORTES THIS VIDEO FOR GORE!

NOW!

I'm only pro Abortion if it isn't my kid. My genes are better than yours.

We're not your personal army fuck off to reddit

pro choice to pro abortion. succ it fag