Dan Vs

So, the Facebook page recently finished uploading all the deleted scenes.

Which one is your favorite? Mine is pic related from The Animal Shelter, God I wish that made it in the final cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!rUM1UIZK!GuiwRg51GgA_FDQnh31Wfg
youtube.com/watch?v=TDXPS0P2bOA
youtube.com/user/HUBTVNETWORK/search?query=Dan VS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blimp

I'm going to compile them tomorrow if I wake up early.

Also my favorite has to be the extended Superhero one.

>the extended Superhero one.
I second this. "Start killing ostriches" was pretty funny.

"I'm actually one of the ostriches" had me in stitches and I'm not sure why

Bump

"Yes... In the rectum..."

Sort of wish it had a few more season

I think most people in the fandom would agree.

I wish we got 6 seasons at least and a Movie!

Five would've been perfect.

and two movies.

Nowadays I just watch American Dad and pretend that Dan had a kid named Snot sometime ago

>Nowadays I just watch American Dad and pretend that Dan had a kid named Snot sometime ago

One of these days, I want to get some of Snot's dialogue and animate Dan saying them or something.

Dan Vs. The Movie
>Someone is making a movie about Dan without his permission, so he goes to get revenge on the people making it to stop its production

It still bothers me that My Little Pony will soon be entering its 7th season (or 8th? I've lost count honestly) and Dan will probably remain with 3 seasons forever

and will always be remembered as gold ,just like Invader Zim.

People would want more, while MLP is stuck on underused side characters, a meh spinoff and badly paced finale/starters.

and a movie by the guys who brought you JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS 2015

Barney was never good to begin with.

Barney and Friends was a mistake.

Fuck you

t. degenerate

hang yourself

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back?

Show would have been better if it could have had more adult humor. Dan's anger had to be limited for a hub audience

Well, some things aren't as funny since Dan and others aren't allowed to swear.

But, for the most part, I think it's still a really funny show even though they couldn't get too vulgar.
IMO, it makes it funnier than actual adult shows

Best girl coming through

That'd be great. Facebook is not a fun interface to use.

fucking die

>people still caring for this shitty series

Really makes you think.

don't we suffer enough?

Been waiting ages for another Dan Vs. thread.
Bump

Well... At least it's a little higher on the list now.

I'm starting the upload but this thread's getting raided by that spammer. ETA three hours till full upload.

sounds good

Keep going, man.

I wish this show had a decent animation budget.

The coloring was very nice, though, and I always found the character designs to be very charming.

I said kill yourself, Barneyfag

Alright, here you go Danons.

Also worth noting, the Facebook guy said that what he did wasn't exactly legal and is in danger of getting the vids taken down so yeah it's good to make copies whenever possible.

mega.nz/#F!rUM1UIZK!GuiwRg51GgA_FDQnh31Wfg

While reading the Flintstones storytimed yesterday I gotta wonder, how would a Cave Dan interact in such a modern stone age world?

One warning.

>the Facebook guy said that what he did wasn't exactly legal
I was under the impression that everything on that page is hyperbole made to suit the character.

Still downloading though. I hope there will be outtakes posted too, this show was very well cast.

It's the best example of great writing making up for poor animation.

I don't think the Shrek one is supposed to be in there but I'll take it.

>tumblr filename

That would be Dr. Katz I think

You needed a filename to tell you that particular image was from tumblr?

Thanks

Fucking die already, you piece of shit

I think the facebook guy is Dan Mandel? He's posted some identifying info that would definitely suggest that. I might continue this post if I find what I'm talking about.

he's posted some selfies on the facebook page before, so i'm thinking it's him

So since Dan Mandel, our Lord and Savior, did some not so legal shit this past month, is there no hope of Dan VS ever returning?

I'm kinda hoping he posts some ideas that were thrown around for Season 4.

Haven't checked the page in a few months, good thing I'm catching this stuff now.

No, I'm not leaving until the picture I'm replying to gets removed for being a Rule 15 violation.

I've been downloading these deleted scenes as they get released, just in case Dan was stopped due to legal issues and had to take them down.

even though he's done, I still feel that's a possibility though

>Divorces are not for children

I love the way these files are named lol

Yeah, it's up to the remaining fans to try and make backups

I love this show to death and watch a marathon of it every few months. God I wish the fandom wasn't so small, I want more people to make DanXChris art (more importantly, TALENTED people)

Why the fuck do you care so much? You were doing this in the thread we had a while back

Just give up already

I don't care how many times I have to post in this thread, as long as mods aren't willing to enforce Rule 15 like they're supposed to, I'll just keep showing the bad decision they're making.

Fuck you, you shouldn't be letting them think it's okay for them to post their shit here again.

You do it for her, that is to say you do it for him~

youtube.com/watch?v=TDXPS0P2bOA

Is there a better quality version of this promo out there? I somehow doubt it, but it's worth a shot.

Closest I can give you is youtube.com/user/HUBTVNETWORK/search?query=Dan VS

>Hub's last update was 2 years ago

I don't care how many times I have to post in this thread, as long as mods aren't willing to enforce Rule 15 like they're supposed to, I'll just keep showing the bad decision they're making.

I don't seem to see the promo I'm looking for in there but thanks anyway.

>and that last update was a Discovery Family commercial for MLP

I'm pretty sure it's Dan who runs it. He talks the same way on his personal Facebook. Plus with that user saying the selfie thing.

yeah, it's him

Well whether or not it is him, he makes for great Sup Forums posts

t. small white dick

It's funny how The Hub had involvement with Hasbro but they totally missed out on merch for this show.
I know Dan Vs was never very marketable to begin with, but I feel like a box set of Mini figures of Dan, Chris, Elise, Mr Mumbles, Crunchy and Imposter Dan would've been nice. A plush of Mr. Mumbles could've looked something like pic related (just make the fur more scruffy and the face look more like a cartoon and it's perfect)

Minifigures wouldn't sell, but plush Mumbles would even as an obscurity.

Not to mention good old Jerk shirts never fail. His VA even has that.

Facebook guy even has his own grumpy cat, whiter than mumbles though but scruffy as ever.

It's sad that you're right.
I wish we lived in a universe where this show took off and got more than just a shirt and DVD.

>plush Mumbles would even as an obscurity.
So, she'd kinda be like the GIR of this show? I see girls with GIR merch sometimes and they don't even know what Invader ZIM is... Sigh...

Exactly, but cat plushies are a dime a dozen. It won't be unique but it will sell better than unarticulated angry man with two taller other characters.

Now I really want a Mr Mumbles plush :/

I have so many ideas for Dan merch, but unless I can hold a toy factory hostage, I don't see that dream coming true any time soon

Out of all the deleted things from every episode, I'm glad this managed to stay in.

I like the way it was animated. I feel like it suits the show well.

Fun fact, Ted was a beta version of Dan's imposter according a really old FB post that I never got to cap.

Fuck why do I like this stupid cartoon man!

>tfw can't remember where I put my own JERK shirt
I actually made two of them but the lettering wasn't straight.

He's one of us. An incarnation of internet hatred.

He once became a banner of Sup Forums you know.

>I see girls with GIR merch sometimes and they don't even know what Invader ZIM is... Sigh...

I would have loved a Dan Vs. the prom or school dance

The closest is HS reunion. At best Dan does get attracted to women, and even expressed optimism at one day finally finding a woman he could divorce in the future.

Oh didn't know about that episode

Is it actually called Dan Vs. the reunion or something else

Is this the only known instance of a 9/11 joke in a kids cartoon?

Is Dan a kid's cartoon though? They've said crap a couple of times and had castration and rape jokes all around.

Yeah, it's that one.

This can all end at any time, janis. All you have to do is delete one rule-breaking post in this thread, and it can't be this one.

Obviously I understand the killing Mr Mumbles part was a joke and was never going to be part of the episode, but I'm quite upset they didn't use that Reservoir Dogs scene.

It's a cartoon under heavy time constraints. Even with cheap flash they still need more commercial time. Shame they won't release a special edition Blu-Ray or something featuring the extended versions of the episodes.

Give me some idea for comical lewds for Dan. An angry guy who can't relax even during sex is hilarious to me.

That scene during the camping trip with the bear.

Seconding this but this time it's a girl in a bear suit.

He had godtier women.

He needs to be all scratched up and rubbing his ass in the same way, though.