Looks like the happening has been

Looks like the happening has been...

... aborted

Literally a 27 minute rant about abortion. We get it. Women should not whore around and men need to practice discipline.

checked

fuk you i'm genuinely sad/upset/pissed/bothered by this

D O X T I M E

O

X

T

I

M

E

On the bright side... only 8000 posts until keks great decree

Fuck you Justin Cl

He's right though.

It's a good video, you're just upset its not shitposting conspiracy material you were hoping for.

Abortion is child sacrifice.

The time is upon us. Brace for impact

>he wants more shitskins and retards running around

Yeah, I agree, there's enough americans in this world already.

Have fun, Sup Forums

goybook.com/t.russell.hunter

oof checked

kek

Shouldnt you be blowing Russia???

he deleted his facebook, KEK

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
there it is folks

xD

That guy is a swede lolo.

checked, but desu he mad e aver good point, abortion is horror

Like every other happening

Not even surprised honestly

Abortion is fun. It really brings out the kid in you.

dayumn keks

damage control

T. Russel Hunter

I don't think you realise, women sometimes have babies for the wrong reasons. They may have a child with a man as an attempt to keep in in the household, you're assuming abortion is breaking families when sometimes in these communties, the family breakup is inevitable and the kid grows up without a nurturing environment.

>Implying kids have a good life in adoption system.
Fucking come on mate. Honestly, it's hell and as a little kid, how the fuck do you comprehend that you've been abandoned.
>Oh but user we can fix it
No, not at the moment, not with America's economy being like it is. I really think you people lack compassion over 'Muh morals' but for fuck sakes it breaks my heart to think people are actually okay with dumping these kids into this shitty system. It's like you live in a land of rainbows and unicorns, you're subjecting many of these children to a life of emotional torment.
>having a shitty childhood is equal to being comatose
No, it can be far worse if you're in a household were you are not loved or subject to abuse.

>mfw the get is some BSE post and people get very assmad

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Hillary 2016

leaf wouldn't understand how abortion is bad

ayy, nice try

It was fucking obvious. TNWO wouldn't use a fucking countdown on some shitty website.

It's not a good video.
I agree with its points. That abortion is literally sacrificing a child for money, or ease, or whatever. That's a great way to think of it. But the video itself was way too much religion (which alienates like 75% of anyone watching) and way to abrasive (which alienates everyone but you).

Abortion is terrible. There are very few cases where I see it as a reasonable course of action. But yelling at people who actually took the time to pay attention to you isn't how you get them on your side.

btw, the abortion thing was figured out by at least one user, and this asshole didn't even mention it. that guy didn't deserve to get yelled at. he was on board

El keko is muerto.

Abortion is murder.

Check

i'll finally get a gf

morrreee info, got a fb or p#?

I agree with his stance on abortion, and would like to see it abolished. I don't even really identify as a christian either, but he's right.

However, there are a lot of things to take into account. For starters, what the fuck am I even supposed to do about it? I was even confronted with this problem when there was a risk of my wife have an ectopic pregnancy and it wasn't even a question in my mind. I'm definitely pro life as fuck.

I mean what does he want somebody like me to do then? Bomb abortion clinics? Preach to murderers who are hell bent on their ways and won't listen to any amount of reason? Yeah I'd like to see the practice done away with, but I'd also like to deport all the mexicans in this country before the US becomes Brazil 2.0. Why should I even care about what the Nazis did to the jews anyway?

You guys that seriously want to dox this guy over this shit are just proving him right though.

from some user on Sup Forums

I don't care murder more babies. Guy needs to choke on a dick.

He wants you to join his fruity little club. I'm totally against abortion too, and the only thing that video did was make me against him. He's arrogant, and an asshole. They picked the wrong spokesman for their cause.

just search it like i wrote it

>I'm bad because I got rused about a conspiracy that was supposed to happen and instead I got cold hard reality

I didn't really get the vibe that he was being arrogant, but I had two kids back to back. My son was 3 months old when my wife was pregnant with my daughter, they asked us point blank if we wanted to keep it and like I said it wasn't even up for debate. When we found out that my wife my have had an ectopic pregnancy, I sat in the hospital all night with here while they determined if she actually was and to do surgery to get my daughter into her womb. I sat by myself while my wife was in surgery and there was a prayer box and it was probably one of the few times I ever prayed but I didn't want anything to happen to one of my children. Now she's a healthy 4 year old girl and while she's a pain in the ass I'm very thankful she's okay.

Now that has been my close experience with this topic, but what does this guy really expect me to do about legalized abortion? I can do just as much about that as I can about any other issue that's going to destroy my kid's future in this country they will be given.