Was anybody else hoping he would get punished?

Was anybody else hoping he would get punished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Jew being punished for his crimes? Not on television.

Of course not, he didn't do anything wrong.

It didn't bother you that he pinned his actions on the boys when it looked like he would be held accountable?

why? What he did was FUNNY

BECAUSE HE DID IT FOR THE LOLZ

Absolutely. This season ruined him.

since when did jews ever get punished instead of getting away with it?

He literally did nothing wrong

I was hoping Shiela would punish him.
With a whip.
And leather.
Maybe some hot wax.

Sheila didn't even find out what a shit-head he is. He got off completely scot-free.

Nah, he was funny and he saved the world

>Starting WW3?
>Not funny
>Driving a person to suicide?
>FUCKING FUNNYYYYYY

Trolltrace threatened the world not Skankhunt, silly

Getting pissed on by his wife in a poorly thought-out attempt to cover his tracks seemed like enough for me.

They didn't even give him a banana to undo the effects of piss-induced rage.

I have a feeling someone is going to have some dirt on him next season

We haven't seen the last of Skankhunt42

Historically the Jews have never been punished.

The adults of South Park have been pinning shit on the boys for 19 seasons before this one.

Doesn't make it right, but it does make it expected.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers...

>you deserve to be punished and lose your freedom of speech for saying a few mean things on the internet
No.

He should at least see some repercussion. Hiding behind anonymity is cowardly.

That's...actually a fair point.

It was obvious that Gerald felt mass remorse for himself being the cause of the athlete's suicide.

it's more

>you deserve to be punished for being a fucking coward and fucking over your sons because you refuse to accept any of the consequences of your actions.

The adults fuck up all the time but this is the first time I was genuinely mad.

He deserves to be punished for being an egoistical dick though

Are you saying everyone on Sup Forums posts anonymously because they're brave?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Ike part, yeah that's where he crossed the line. Never mind.

I kept thinking it was going to be revealed that Bedrager had killed the athlete and only made it look like a suicide so that he could get support for TrollTrace.

Yes. Maybe his wife found out and she divorced him. That would have been better

>jews
>getting punished

oy vey

No he didn't. He was afraid of getting in trouble, he didn't care he got someone killed.

Not in the slightest. What are you, a faggot?

t. Skankhunt

Who the fuck would want to see the danes win?

>Implying he had enough character to ruin on the first place
Shut the fuck up, boco

South Park is shit now. If it wants to get people angry at the characters instead of entertaining them then it's their own suicide.

He got caught, outsmarted and humiliated.. The only thing that went right was that Sheila didn't find out.

Only a few people know he is the troll who caused someone to commit suicide. He still laughs about it, that he got someone to commit suicide.

He wasn't punished.

Shiela deserves the maude flanders treatment. Gerald gts away with anything in comparison to what a terrible human being she is. Not only is she annoying but she's proven many times she's willing to ignore and mistreat her own children for the sake of pride.

Cartman has done worse and he mostly gets scot free.

His ordeal thos season was punishment enough. Also Shiela isnot dead yet, so he goes home to live through a hellish non existance with her.
Anyone who isn't a Gerald apoligist is a fucking bitch who has cried because the internet said mean hings at least once and is still a bit stingly in the ass about it.

What show s good, out of curiosity? I ask purely so you can prove you're not just a contrarian faggot who says this about everything. Because that's what you look like.

He sure did get Scott that one time.

No answe yet, I imagine that user stays on page 1, replying to threads with "(topic of thread) fucking sucks now, it has gone to shit! Blah blah blah I haet this for no reason!" And never actually clicks them.