imgur.com/a/WHhlV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you

TIME FOR KINO

This book is so good

im gonna be honest with all of you
there are 2 incredible beautiful pages in this
but they weight 6.6MB way out of the size limit

im going to try and post some altered looking versions and the original on a imgur link

When the fuck are they going to put out trades of this.

I dont do floppies.

>Oy Gevalt!
His dad looks exactly like mine. Got me nostalgic.

Oh nooooo!

what voices does everyone read the cast in.

I always imagine Khnoshu to sound like the Burned Man from New Vegas, and Moon Knight sounding similar but not quite the same.

I don't really read them in different voices.

ok i cant post the image
im sorry, here is the page imgur.com/a/7tuoz

>imgur.com/a/7tuoz

Thanks anyway, user. It's a beautiful page.

imgur.com/a/WHhlV
fug it, cant post the other one
i swear this book is killing me

if anyone can post them later, please do

and that's all
this failure of storytime is finally over

Thank you very much.

The first one with issues 1-5 came out in December, and I think the next one with 6-9 is scheduled for early spring

> that fathers look

kinda close to home there

its a chew toy, isnt it?

I like this page

creepy as fuck

I miss Moon Knight's cool episodic adventures from the first Marvel NOW run.

Yes everyone misses the Ellis run

Agreed. I still don't get why people get so triggered and rage about it here.

This is just a ongoing serialized format. Still has a lot of the weird aesthetics.

I read Khnoshu with the voice of God from South Park

Ellis's run was quite beloved here.

Well at least I can follow the plot now.

This is stupid as hell

Me too :/

So i guess Marc is probably one of the character most affected by the Secret Wars? He's getting the ever-loving shit retconned out of him in this book.

Agreed. Right now is probably the book I'm looking for each month the most.

Not only I'm interested and invested in the writing, which is something, because I often don't like Lemire's, but the at is fucking great, both pencils and coloring.

Thank you very much, user. It's ok, we can read it at least. I mean. apart from buying it, we can read it, together.

I guess. The thing is, is something we already have seen or not?

Me too, but this run is pretty damn good too. I guess they will go back to the episodic-esque storytelling once they put him together, because it's easier to adapt into a Netflix show, and they're doing it in 2018 I bet, I'm pretty sure at this point. Everyone wants it, they even hinted at it somewhere in some interview.

It's not that much of a retconned as a reinterpretation of his early life, I guess?

Hawkeye had the same treatment, both before and after SW. And Cap is also getting his, even if it's because some random cosmic cube entity editing the reality. But I guess that is a retcon of another category alone.

I'm no MK history expert, although I have read all of his previous series at one point or another, but as far as I can recall nothing mentioned in this issue outright contradicts previous flashbacks. His childhood and details about how crazy he really was before the whole superhero thing was always pretty vague

The big retcons test will be in the next couple issues since there's been more flashbacks about him during his whole marines/mercenary phase. But some of those were him telling other people stories, and could be written off as unreliable narrator

>they turned Moon Knight into a jew
When will this blatant SJW pandering garbage end? Holy fuck I'm so mad right now. Between this and that Captain """""""America""""" garbage, is Marlel beyond redemption?

Loving the bait my dude

yeah he's obviously trolling and trying to instigate a flame war

>marc knew khonshu as a kid

this is retarded and more importantly it's character breaking

just cut it down to half size

CAN SOMEONE POST THE TWO JUMBO SIZED PAGES SHRUNK DOWN SO THAT THEY FIT IN THE THREAD WITHOUT ANY OTHER IMAGE ALTERATIONS?

MY CONNECTION IS TOO SLOW TO LOAD A 6 FUCKING MEG IMAGE. I CAN'T READ THIS UNLESS SOMEONE FIXES WHAT OP FUCKED UP.

SOMEBODY FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT. OP IS A FAGGOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CLICK "RESIZE".

It's a hard job to accomplish, user, but I'll try. Which pages were, exactly? The ones in imgur?

Not really, no. It only adds the matter if him not being his avatar by a change of luck. Predestination can be a nice concept.

hahahahaha

i literally just saved these from the imgur links, are you sure you couldn't have just clicked through?

just fuck it no one cares

Ok.

I'm looking at the download links from imgur, zipped format, and the format is way too compressed. You lose to much detail, and can notice it in the image: way too pixelated. It's a pitty. I mean: you can still read it, but... I can understand why our OP wanted to preserve the quality of those gorgeously textured pages.

bump

Man, this books is such a treat to read physically.

Because it's a Marvel comic in [current year] so they go out of their way to find things to get upset about. God forbid they realise that just because some of Marvel's books are bad doesn't mean all of them are.

Also the second arc felt kind of aimless at times and was clearly written for the trade which upsets some people who don't like ambiguity in their stories.

Yeah, trying to read it through storytimes or digitally is really doing yourself a disservice.

You mean you don't, jesus you people find anything to bitch about.

Yeah being bombarded by ads every other page is really my idea of a good reading experience too.

Not that person, but I'm from Serbia/Hungary, and hunting down physical copies or ordering is a pain in the ass.
I only have Hellboy, Sin City, Prince Valiant and Sandman in physical.

I usually buy trades. Here most Marvel small books are sold as trades.

Good issue