Dark shit from kids cartoons/comics that are actually canon

>Vicky the Babysitter has a bug that cause her or anyone it bites to be pure evil and, except for the episode it first appeared, Timmy has done nothing to stop it.

>Courage's parents are still in space. And he witnessed that shit.

>The PPGs made a deformed retard baby, which then blew up in front of them.

>Steven's mom, Rose Quartz, is the gem equivalent of a war criminal who killed a high ranking government official.

>Zim has a human child in his home with a device drilled into his head constantly forcing him to be happy all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGnqaoE-tHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Vicky the Babysitter has a bug that cause her or anyone it bites to be pure evil and, except for the episode it first appeared, Timmy has done nothing to stop it.
>but if he were to simply not exist, Vicky would go on to become a dentist's assistant and everything would be alright

>Gumball fucking murdered his ballon friend multiple times
>Dawrin fell in love with a crossdressing Gumball

>And Timmy can't keep his fairies

He can't win

Also

>Heavily implied that Gumball got ass fucked by a hotdog

>Dawrin fell in love with a crossdressing Gumball
OP said dark

>Gumball is a product of a premarital sex

>Steven's mom, Rose Quartz, is the gem equivalent of a war criminal who killed a high ranking government official.
rebecca sugar: i swear she's a good girl.

>>Steven's mom, Rose Quartz, is the gem equivalent of a war criminal who killed a high ranking government official.

Don't forget:

>Garnet is a walking taboo in gem society and would be shattered on sight by the Diamonds
>Pearl was desperately in love with someone who either was oblivious or purposefully kept her hanging for thousands of years, only for her to literally give herself to some schmuck who lives in a van
>Amethyst is a self-hating masochist who loathes that her existence was "wrong" from the get go and drowns herself in hedonistic practices to cover it up
>Lapis, through no fault of her own, spent millennia unable to move or speak, relentlessly interrogated and imprisoned all because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time
>Peridot has no flaws and is the perfect techno-nerd waifu

They don't pull punches on that show, that's for sure

Felt bad for Stu

Yeah, for all the flack I give it for being overly dramatic at times, they don't fuck around with backstories.

Can't to see the episode where the gems are being mentally tortured by their worst fears

You know, while I'm at it, and due to the recent leak:

>There's a human zoo created by the Diamonds in space where humans are bred like cattle and are blissfully unaware that they're prisoners.

Don't forget the corruption that all the other gems on earth have,
Which we still don't have detail on but most likely some kinda biological warfare used by the diamonds.

>How the diamonds got the idea

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA SMALL HUMIES AT?

>Describing something that happened on a kids cartoon to make it sound as adult as possible

>Miriam is an alcoholic who is almost always drunk on screen
>Helga is psychologically tormented, neglected by her parents, and adopts a tough exterior to hide her vulnerability. She lashes out at her object of desire, Arnold, because she fears the judgement of others and because she believes she's too damaged to be loved. She's 9 years old
>Oskar and Susie are in a severely abusive relationship
>Mr. Hyunh had to give up his daughter at the Fall of Saigon (the Christmas special)
>First season boarder Lana Vail was originally intended to be a pedo with a crush on Arnold
>the episode "Dino Checks Out" features an apparent depression-driven suicide

Mass genocide is canon to Thomas the Tank Engine.

Viva la revolution

Well, if he didn't exist in the first place, of course he couldn't keep his fairies.
(I guess I should have clarified in the initial post that I meant Timmy)

>Amethyst is a self-hating masochist who loathes that her existence was "wrong" from the get go and drowns herself in hedonistic practices to cover it up
Sounds like a female me, no wonder I like her so much.

>Scooby Doo is actually a demigod meant to protect the world from other dimensional horrors

> Helga canonically ruined his sitter's life and forced her to go back to her country.
> Helga feels guilty as hell but the damage is already done and there's nothing she can do to undo her fuckup.
> Pigeon Man chose to live apart from mankind because humans were too cruel.
> Arnold made him leave his refuge and showed him around to prove him there's still so many good things he was missing out
> Once they go back to his refuge they discover that the other kids destroyed it just for asshatery's sake
> Pigeon Man leaves forever.

you are joking right? RÄ°GHT?

> His sitter's
I meant HER, god dammit.

Fluttershy was a vampire who briefly lost control of her being, and still part vampire

Enjoy your ban

thanks for the spoiler you ponyfag

Watch the 2 final episodes and prepare yourself to feel your jaw hitting the ground.

>Implying watching your parents get blown into space while you were left abandoned in an alleyway isn't heavy for a kids show.

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=FGnqaoE-tHc

what

>There's a Scooby Doo adaptation where everyone but the gang gets eaten alive by an inter dimensional being
Gotta admit, I did not see that one coming.

> His loving family is graphically exterminated on front of him while he desperately tried to save them.
> His mother is fucking crushed before his eyes.
> He goes to live with some relatives, later some exterminators try to kill them too and he develops a permanent case of PTDS.
> He shares a room with his cousin, who's canonically a sex manic and bitter as hell
> He's nearly killed with a drug overdose when a rat gang mistook him as a rival trying to steal their territory
> He watches one of his friends fall on a burning oildrum and breaks down as he believes he died (He survived because as a former lab rat his body and nervous system are so fucked up that are hardwired into keeping him alive, nobody knows exactly WHY or HOW)
> He meets his first love and has to give her up on the same day.
> While defending his friends from a brutal cat (who already has killed several of them) he accidentally bashes him and believes he killed him, instead of feeling happy the guilt of becoming what he hated nearly gave him another PTSD

Man, Capitol Critters was brutal.

>Pearl's is just watching home videos of Rose and Greg together.
I hope they don't cop out and just make Amethyst's fear being losing to Jasper. And it'd be nice if they made Garnet's more than getting split and losing ruby/sapphire.

I ain't even glancing at that for small chance it is a Mystery Inc spoiler.
I keep forgetting to finish season 2.

Well I know what's on my "to watch" list now.

It was a cartoon ahead of it's time.

>Scoutmaster Lumpus is an escaped lunatic who has been holding the real scoutmaster hostage for years

I know it was a joke but...

Ed almost ate Jimmy...let that sink in...

>Whenever Anton (the toast) dies his parents clone him.
>Gumball one time almost murdered Leslie over jealousy.
>Mrs. Robinson is an utter psychopath who drove a stolen car inside a mall with people inside.
>Larry causes Elmore to financially collapse into a Mad Max like post apocalypse, after quiting, where people are willing to kill and eat other people.
>Darwin dressed up as Penny in order have Gumball love him instead.

>The real scoutmaster was Heffer, from Rocko's Modern Life.

> He's canonically raped by a bunch of sex starved female gerbil
> But he enjoyed it so it's not really rape
> Except it was
> Meanwhile his cousin canonically spends most of the episode fucking another gerbil who was as fat, sex driven and food obsessed as him

This series is prequel to the what's new scooby do series, this is why the gang still thinks the monster can be real is a possiblity

So Scooby is like Shaggy's stand?

no problem

Courage has an episode where the main characters die by getting turned into puppets and you think that's dark?

>Mrs. Puff is just an alias, and for reasons unknown she's had to flee from town at least once
also her husband is dead

Really?
Was it like a series finale episode?

Yeap in the end is he's just a lunatic and the real Scoutmaster is Heffer

>Was it like a series finale episode?
Not that guy but I remember that too, the real scoutmaster was Heffer who was held captive for a very long time.

This one I first heard on here and I thought it was bullshit, because I have vague memories of watching Bump in the Night as a kid but this is real.

> Molly becomes obsessed with body modification due the power it grants her and eventually becomes an insane toy equivalent of a cyborg, discarding all her old body parts.
>Squishington brings together all the old pieces of Molly's body and creates a clone Molly.
>Original Molly ends up getting torn to pieces and clone Molly takes her place for the rest of the show

It is I thought I would hate this scooby doo series but it's actually pretty gud.

Holy shit, I forgot about that finale. Armin Tamzarian all over again.

I want to see this

I remember that episode. I also remember there was a newer Futurama episode very similar to it.

Holy shit?

It's on youtube. I think the episode is called "Farewell 2 Arms."

Thank i just watch it, they say, the clone was the real molly or some bullshit, but man she was torn apart in the end

There was also an episode where Squishy spends the entire episode dying of dehydration while Mr. Bumpy sings a 5-minute long gospel number.

Olga tells Helga that she is lucky her parents ignore her.
And is probably right, considerimg how Olga has turned out.

How do you know he wasn't the top?

That's amazing

>Olga tells Helga that she is lucky her parents ignore her
That was the most tragic part about Olga. She's actually jealous of Helga because of the little attention Bob and Miriam give her, she was raised with the pressure to be perfect, succesful and smile all the time.
You see her happy through the whole show but, deep down, she's not truly enjoying the goals she achieved.

Nooo, you got it wrong.

The original Molly became obsessed with getting new, stronger body parts indeed, and whenever she got a new one she simply tossed away her old limb, becoming bigger, uglier, meaner and crazier in the process.

Squishy began picking up the discarded parts and sew them back together, effectively rebuilding the original Molly doll since at that point the "improved" FrankenMolly had already discarded all of her body pieces and absolutely nothing remained from the original Molly.

When the original Molly goes to confront the mounstrous FrankenMolly, she uses this to make FrankenMolly crumple on a puff of logic.

I remember that episode from when I was a kid and the logic bomb used by Molly to defeat FrankenMolly blew my mind away.

She was a ghost all the time.

>>Helga is psychologically tormented, neglected by her parents, and adopts a tough exterior to hide her vulnerability. She lashes out at her object of desire, Arnold, because she fears the judgement of others and because she believes she's too damaged to be loved. She's 9 years old

I just.....fuck man, that god damn show. Plus all the stuff with Arnold's parents. They went strait for gut punches

anyone wonder what would happen if the gem empire encountered, say, the imperium of man? i assume theyd be pretty fucked

>"Arnold, you make my girlhood tremble"

That one flew right through the censors!

Was she actually?

now im gonna have to re-watch it

I recall reading that Olga cries in all but two of her appearances

That entire poem was about how Arnold made her horny

helga grew up to become Grimes so i guess it turned out alright

She loves her baby sister so much she begs to do whatever would make her happy and obeys when Helga tells her to accept an internship in Alaska. Freezing in an igloo, she writes a letter home saying she doesn't understand why Helga wanted this but that she's happy to do it.

Ship of Theseus.

"Clone" Molly's answer isn't necessarily correct. It's not an easy question.

Farewell for now, Heroic Prince.
Our yellow love chariot has arrived.
Gladly I go now to see to your delicious face.
Sadly, I stash my passion deep in this secret pink place.

That's a lot of 8s there, buddy.

Arnold my love,
My sultry preteen,
Why must I hold you
only whilst I dream?
Will I be forever enslaved by your spell?
Why must I worship you and never ever tell?
Arnold, you make my girlhood tremble,
My senses all go wacky.
Someday, I'll tell the world, my love...
Or my name's not Helga G. Pataki!

is that an actual quote?

Huh. Well then.

Yes it is.
Hey Arnold has tons of implied adult content to the point where I think Nick was aware and okay with it. It was always positioned more as an all-ages/awards-bait show rather than as something exclusively for kids

Yes.

Oh, and Arnold's teacher was gay. Now you know that, the Thankskiving episode takes a whole different interpretation.

>That fucking scream when Angelica didn't want the pudding anymore

We've only really seen Gem vs. Gem combat, so can't say for certain what their military strength is like. Gems might have a tech advantage but the Imperium has overwhelming force and numbers.

You just wanted to make this a stealth 40k thread, didnt you?

If we're going solely by G1 animated Transformers canon

>Most of Prime's original crew died during the battle of autobot city, you even get to see Prowl die graphically, brawn gets his head blown off by Megatron
>Even before that, it's implied that the Autobots were fighting a losing battle, forced to be stationed on earth while their home Planet, Cybertron, was conquered by their sworn enemy.
>Prime dies from fatal injuries from his fight with Megatron. During the series, we get to see Prime return, as a zombie, to which he dies again.
>Starscream betrays Megatron, again, by throwing him, and other decepticons, out into the vacuum of space.
>Megatron, now remade as Galvatron, returns to his HQ, confronts Starscream and kills him. We then get to see Starscream's body disintegrate.
>There is or was, a giant, planet sized Transformer, Unicron, that ate other planets.
>We get to see an entire civilization get completely destroyed at the beginning of the movie
>Later on near the climax of the movie, we're then treated to the sight of other transformers being dropped into Unicron's "Stomach," all while they scream in terror before being melted down.

Goddamn, the original Transformers movie didn't fuck around.

Man, Hey Arnold was fuckin' real

it was a legit question at first

In gumball they find a way to clone one of their friends and they proceed to accidentally kill and or murder all of them except for one.

Hahahahaha WOW DUDE

WOAHHHH

CARTOONS REALLY ARENT

FOR KIDSSS!

I actually totally forgot about that shit.

Wrong one too.

I got flashbacks to invader zim from this

Kinda like me : (

DONT FUCKING SPOIL IT