Implying he's guilty

>implying he's guilty
>implying the Shi'ite Twelver Branch of Athna'asharayi Islam (alayha salam) doesn't expressly forbid touching any female who's not one of your wives or immediate relatives

/our guy/ Ibn Aflaq is innocent, mashallah

If she is non muslim its not rape. BEN (PBUH) IS INNOCENT!

If some one thought it was a big deal they would have said something years ago
>bbbbut Ben is famous
He was washed up until he started to direct and doesn't have the "kill someone career" level power

FAKE NEWS

Bin alfleki is a Sunni not Shia you filthy kaffir

People have been vocally outspoken for years, so yes it makes no sense that they would not say anything about it. Are they hiding something? Or do we simply not understand the Hollywood dynamic since none of us have lived it? Image plays a big role for them, and doing anything the public disagrees with can be a career killer, so I guess the argument is that they were afraid to speak out because they would otherwise have to quit acting and lead a "normal" life? Maybe I'm just dumb or something, but if I'm in a situation I have a big problem with, I would probably leave and find something else... another job or just simply another employer. It's not like these people can't find something else in the "fame" industry... there are a lot of roads they could take, though I suppose they're not quite as lucrative.

In the end, it's basically just about money; what someone is willing to put up with if the money is right.

Talben Abarflek is INNOCENT. These infidels will be annihilated God willing.

I think it's a matter of if they decline the offer & keep their dignity, there's someone right behind them willing to sell their dignity for fame. Hollywood isn't going to change unless we make them change, and I can't see that happening.

Inshallah the kuffars will learn their lesson and learn it well

Inshallah these haram whores that accuse al fleki will face the mighty sword of Allah and get crushed by stone in Muhammad's name (Blessing be upon him)

So they're just fame whores? This isn't a good excuse for ignoring something that apparentely a lot of sensitive people have a problem with. We look at the overall issue and condemn the offenders, but we don't say anything about the people that hide it and let it go on - they're at fault too. This is like knowing someone is a pedo and raping kids, but you don't say anything about it because it might hurt your career? You've been put in an extremely uncomfortable situation (apparently), but you're going to let those people continue to prey on others because... why? I just don't get the reasoning behind these people staying silent other than they're just greedy cunts that want to succeed. It really makes them look like they dont actually care, but they will certainly jump on the bandwagon if it scores them some public points, and that's ultimately the problem that a lot of people, especially those here, will have an issue with; every time a situation like this comes up, people are less likely to take it seriously because there appears to be a motive behind it. Real harassment is allowed to continue as long as we crucify one or two publicly. It really cheapens the whole thing when so many people keep coming out with this shit over and over like it's an agenda.

>they're just greedy cunts that want to succeed

Yeah, and just like I said, if they turn down the sexual advances, there's someone right behind them in line willing to say yes. That's why it's so rare to see someone in Hollywood with a moral compass, let alone a woman.

Weinstein is a piece of shit, but you're right, these women are just fame whores for staying silent all these years.

Weinstein is a symptom of an illness, I seriously doubt anything's going to happen to him nor the other big producers who do this shit.

You bring up a good point user.

Bin Aflecki did nothing wrong

>If she is non muslim its not rape.

This is actually true in shariah.

I'm never paying for another WB movie again if WB drops Affleck or if Affleck "chooses" to leave within the next 5 years.

Weinstein and his people are obviously smearing Bin's good name to draw media attention away from himself.

This is just another chapter in the ancient battle between Arabs and Jews

Ben is all over the news here because he is going to be destroyed. Good thing that Harvey isnt in the news at all here anymore because the real problem is white males like Ben, Harvey isnt a white person he is a Jew so is being protected since the media is all run by jewish people who refuse to let people try to say anything bad about a jewish person which to be honest should be illegal.

Im beyond certain WB is well past devastated upon reading this, your proclamation of non-support, on an inverted Alcubierre drive assembly forum

Sheikh Binyamin al-Fleqi isn't white, he's an honorary Arab, mashallah

You think if enough women cry sexual harassment the media will start to ignore them?