Freedom Planet Thread

How would a series based on this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkectGWgxVM
youtube.com/watch?v=ke4d7zDs2vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully with better writing and voice acting.

Hopefully popular enough to spawn a Chris-chan of its very own to make his own OC and so the two of them could wrestle, naked, to prove who is superior.

this

It has a pretty straightforward story. Just throw in a couple of filler episodes to pad things out and you'd be good to go.

Kill Lilac and focus on only Carol and Milla
There I saved the series

With the art from the first game.

I dunno man, those new sprites look pretty good

Looks like Gashi-Gashi drew all the characters

*quack bird* is back.
YEAH!

He did, at one point. He was commissioned for the promotional art of the first game.

It wasn't THAT bad

It wasn't that bad all the time, but it got pretty damn bad.

fuck you that part was funny

Why is the snake dude back?

he says in the credits that he will have his revenge

i guess just do it all like AoSTH except jaleel white is voicing a purple thing instead? also there is no long john baldry any more. okay this idea doesn't really seem too great in my head now that i actually think about it

Nah dawg it was pretty bad

we dont need another sonia

I hope the bigger sprites don't compromise on the amount of screen we get to see. I always wished I could see more of the level at one time when playing old Sonic.

>missile tits on lilac
>torque is smug and looks like a villain

C'mon, I felt like I was watching a fan animation on Newgrounds. It was cute.

>The prince is back
Wait, what? Last we saw him was getting cut by the Edge, wasn't it?

Did they not just run off together because they are brothers or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkectGWgxVM

Oh yes it was

>How would a series based on this work?

It wouldn't.

Lord Brevon is GOAT villain, including his voice casting.

>game calls her a dragon
>looks like a goat/dog
Why

Originally she was going to be a hedghog

Where's her other arm?

Amputated and sold to fund the sequel.

this is my fetish

Yeah but they already changed it from that, why not go all the way instead of half assing it?
She didnt need like, wings or anything difficult just something simple like this would've worked
>pic related

In her pants...just like your hand in your pants.

I'm not into the scale scene. Fur or go home

>Fur or go home

What the dickens is this?

You want her to look like a sonic dragon? like Dulcy?

>Tara Strong as Lilac

Making Lilac look more like a dragon makes her look like a pig, and it clashes with her design too hard. I'm fine with pseudo-furry Lilac, and at least they gave her lore reasons for looking like an in-between: she's actually a hybrid result of a precursor race of dragon aliens crash-landing on Furry Planet and interbreeding with the locals.

It's a goofy and shitty reason, but at least it's a reason.

I think she shouldn't have a nose like a mammal. Like some sort of dog. She shouldn't have anything and be smooth. It can be implied that she has small nostrils, but for the sake of the art design, made not visible. I also think her overall head shape should be more rounded out. In essence, I want to make her look just as alien as she is dragon.

just like the dragons from never ending story and spirited away?

I'd rather have a series based on shovel knight, with some episodes focused on the Order Of No Quarter

God I would love a shovel knight series

But I have a feeling someone will have to sell a soul or two for that to happen

I could see a webcomic of shorts to tie the first and second game together but that's as far as it should go.

The game plays at a larger resolution and thanks to actually having a decent engine this time can pan out when you reach higher speeds.

youtube.com/watch?v=ke4d7zDs2vE

I'm surprised you came here before the shantae guy
I kinda wanna see a drawing of this now

To be honest, it was full of awkwardness and bad writing yet it had that charm that I couldn't hate.

I think she is actually half-water dragon. Either her mom or dad was a Water Dragon.

Do you think they remake/remastered the original game with revamped graphics, a new engine and redone script and voices just like the upcoming PS4 Crash Trilogy.

I can only see this ending up as an anime-ey cartoon
It can't even be like one of the sonic cartoons cause it lacks the snark

Where's the Torque redesign in that chart?

the villain in the new game is a female full blood dragon and she looks fine in the game artstyle, unless there were plot reason for this next game that she has to be a half breed i don't really see why they didn't go with full dragon.

F/M/K

There's probably going to be a stigma between full-blooded dragons and half-breed dragons, like every other anthro fantasy story.

In that order from left to right? The plot tried, but they made her survive. And I didn't saw an explanation on the how, either.

But user
SHE'S ALIVE!

Flora's too busy lobotomizing and using dragons as energy sources to fuck them, for now at least.

I knooooooooow! Maybe you'll get lucky in the sequel.

>preferring furshit over scalie shit
I didn't know kt was possible to have such shit taste.

FILTHY

DUMB

FURRY

SCUM