youtube.com/watch?v=IkGdHXJoMbk
youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are pedos in hollywood
>but i wont name them
the wrong corey died

>name names
>get sued for libel

Why do you think the "right" Corey died???

Yeah.

nobody's naming names. The only reason weinstein is out is because the board for his company wanted an excuse to get rid of him.

Will he ever tell us why he hates Spielberg so much?

Somebody already figured out who Corey's molester was. I just watched a video on it a few days ago where someone finds it, but I just checked and the video has been removed from my youtube history and deleted. I'm going to try and find it, basically Corey says the molester's name is Ron Crimson and he had cameos in two of Corey's movies, and someone found a guy who had a very similar name and had cameos in those two movies. I'll find it.
It's pic related, John Grissom.

I want Elijah Wood to name names too
WHO HURT YOU ELIJAH

I forgot to add, Ron Crimson was a pseudonym. John Grissom's only two roles were cameos in the two movies Corey said he had cameos in, there's a (((reddit))) post on it somewhere.

ASCENSION

why didn't he drop the names?
it's not like his career can be any more damaged

elijah wood knows shit too
he's been to bryan singer's little boy parties

Can't sue if it's true.

Just the same old names. Singer being the one most thrown around.

There was more than one. He was one and there was another producer that someone figured out who it was. I forget the name, though.

Why doesnt he?! I mean he doesn't have a career to lose!

Look into the franklin coverup. If you pursue the elite, you'll probably be jailed for libel or worse.

Who's he gonna name? Some coke dealer who was at a few parties in the 90s that nobody in Hollywood has seen in 20 years?

Elijah Wood tried to speak up but immediately was shut down. You could tell something spooked him after he made his public comments.

nigga always looks spooked
youtube.com/watch?v=IkGdHXJoMbk

It must suck having a face that begs to be facefucked in an industry full of pedos/pervs.

spielberg used spliced footage of glovers mcfly from bttf into bttf2 as well as another actor in prosthetics to pose as g.mcfly. glover sued spielberg fot this and won.

He's probably being compensated

being hollywood and how much jews love the whole eating people thing which is a traditional jewish practice like child torture as John Podesta showed he would totally get sued since ya know... Jews....

That or they would just kill him since Jews do that to anyone who speaks out against them. No media outlet would air his statement since their run by the same people.

please fuck off to your containment board

oy vey, we cant let Corey name the Jews in hollywood.

Just remember that weinstein was outed on purpose, theres a bunch of these people involved and they are for the most part untoucheable
he either got too cocky or he pissed someone off.

that's a cool story but it doesn't really explain all the "anally rape Spielberg" comments....

Why would you name names? You're trying to ruin an industry!

>Just remember that weinstein was outed on purpose
We need more laws to protect anyone who is jewish from accusations like this by these anti-semites. This is exactly how the holocaust started by people telling the truth about how jewish people act which we can not allow to happen again! Kicking people off Twitter like Rose Magowan isnt enough she should be in jail for being a nazi spreading hate speech.

>Can't sue if it's true.
Can't be true if you can't prove it with hard evidence, dumbass.

>hollywood (((elites))) getting outed left and right

Harvey is just the tip of the benis

everyone is acting like this is some big deal

but it doesn't even scratch the surface of the big fucking pedophile ring that incriminates most of hollywood as well as most members of anglosphere governments and beyond

anyone who tries to tug at the roots of pedo allegations is gonna commit suicide by 2 to the head, feel me? this goes deep

if guys ravaged my tight boyhole and all i had was a broken career, only compensation would be their asses being in jail

because most likely he became one of them after all most child abusers were themselves abused

He tried to talk about it on TV as well as clear based Jacko's name, but Barbara Walters shut it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ

>Belgium
>Anglo
Seville was a one off user

I'm talking about UK parliament (already known but nobody talks about it) as well as US congress and deeper

she is jewish of course she would shut him down from naming all the Jewish baby rapers in hollywood, she knows she would get killed if she let him talk since she is involved in all that.

end yourself

he told the story how 2 fags invited him over and told him how great gay sex is, he sucked some dick, but then regretted it later. He didn't actually get raped.

He was paid off and signed a contract not to disclose information. That's why he hasn't named anybody

Corey: "They want to kill me for doing this interview"

>Barbara: "YOU'RE DAMAGING AN ENTIRE INDUSTRY GOY JUST LET EM RAPE THE GOYIM."

Corey: "Sorry desu~"

>Is he finally going to name names?

No because he's full of shit.