Sup Forums is going to stream a Friday the 13th marathon tomorrow, right?

Sup Forums is going to stream a Friday the 13th marathon tomorrow, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-G7pOPtEKUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, we're all going to see Happy Death Day... stupid!

Also: Jason > Freddy

>stream

I just finished part 8. I noticed something funny this time watching it. Right after final girl Rennie womandrives her car into a fucking brick wall and murders her favorite teacher through negligence, she has her flashback which reminds her that her uncle threw her out of a boat to teach her how to swim. That's when child Jason (apparently 50 years ago given the series timeline) tried to pull her under. This immediately causes her to be angry at her uncle and she runs off and now HE'S the asshole. She just murders a woman and then finds a way to shift that emotional baggage onto her uncle, taking ZERO responsibility for what she just did--murdering a person (with whom she was very close) through negligence. The best part is there's no way the dickhead writing this shitty script thought about that.

Yeah but, it had the best intro out of all the Friday The 13th films...

youtu.be/-G7pOPtEKUA

And a black dude got his head punched off, so you can forgive all that other stuff.

Let's talk timelines.

>1957: Jason drowns in Crystal Lake
>1958: Mommy kills 2 counselors and camp shuts down
>1980: Steve Christy reopens camp and Pam Voorhees slays some niggas
>1985: 5 years later (as mentioned somewhere in 2 or 3), Jason comes back and murders the shit out of counselers-in-training, vacationers, and locals then Donatello spazzes out on him.
>1995: Let's assume Tommy Jarvis is at minimum 10 years older (but probably more) when he digs up Jason to zombify him. He puts him back in the lake the next night.
>2000: Let's be lenient and assume 8 year old Tina didn't spend her whole life in the house that was built on the Forest Green camp real estate in the interim (which had to be redeveloped and resold) when she killed her dad.
>2010: Tina's at least 18 now when she resurrects Jason from the same spot as he died in 6 (they just let him chill there all that time) and puts him back down in that same spot.
>2015: "Jason's been dead for years" said the mean uncle in part 8, who surely knew about the murder sprees in parts 6 and 7. Let's just say that means 5 years. Apparently in 2015, Manhattan looked a lot like Vancouver.
>2016: Let's say he had a busy year being blown up, reanimating, and fighting Freddy.
>2008: As per Jason X, this is when Jason was frozen and remained frozen for 445 years. They must be using the Chinese calendar or something, because they're off.
>2455: Jason is become meteroid

Cutest final girls best to worst:

>Tina (VII)
>Pam (V)
>Lori (FvJ)
>Rennie (VIII)
>Chris (III)
>Whitney (remake)
>Ginny (II)
>Megan (VI)
>Rowan (X)
>Trish (IV)
>Jessica (Hell)
>Alice (I)

Friday 8 is the best!

Best Jason deaths from best to worst:

>Axe to the face
>Machete to the temple and he fuckin falls on it
>Stabbed and then a chain around his neck is thrown in a grinder and his head gets chopped up a bit
>Chained to a fuckin rock and thrown in the lake
>Stabbed with stupid fuckin magic knife and pulled to Hell
>Freddy Krueger chops his fingers off and stabs him with his own machete
>Became a fuckin meteorite on Earth 2
>Severed trapezius
>Zombie dad pulls him underwater
>Caustic shit water turned him into a child or somethin

Changed my mind:

>Axe to the face
>Machete to the temple and he fuckin falls on it
>Freddy Krueger chops his fingers off and stabs him with his own machete
>Chained to a fuckin rock and thrown in the lake
>Stabbed and then a chain around his neck is thrown in a grinder and his head gets chopped up a bit
>Stabbed with stupid fuckin magic knife and pulled to Hell
>Became a fuckin meteorite on Earth 2
>Severed trapezius
>Zombie dad pulls him underwater
>Caustic shit water turned him into a child or somethin

If not starz encore is playing 8-1 in decending order starting tomorrow morning.

I think I have Ft13th II downloaded.

Might watch it.

Cytube KinoKorner I got all the movies and I'll start running them tonight with part 8. If anyone decides on a time tomorrow I'll start them over

Girl parts ranked:

>Best Tits
nympho from part 5
>Best Ass
Terry from part 2
>Best All Around
Sam from part 4
>Girl Next Door
Tie: Ginny from part 2 / Tina from part 7

>ywn use dweebs to film your mix tape

I have the first 8 on DVD, I'll be marathoning all of them tomorrow.

Debating on whether or not I should blow 8 hours on this this year. I watched it two years ago. It's fun to see who still looks great and who looks like shit.

What's really nice about the first 4 movies is that they feel like one continuous movie when you watch them back-to-back-to-back-to-back.

Agreed, watched 1-4 Sunday to Monday. They stuck with the formula and it worked. I prefer retard Jason to zombie Jason, too.

>first 4 movies is that they feel like one continuous movie

Well 3 takes place shortly after 2, and 4 picks up right where 3 left off. So 2-4 took place in the span of maybe a month or 2, with the longest Gap taking place between 2-3.

2-4 take place literally over a week. 2 takes place over two days. 3 picks up with Jason on the run and the murders being reported. That spree lasts for like 3 days. 4 picks up exactly where 3 left off and takes place over 2-3 days.