Ask craig Mccracken a bunch of questions about the PPG and Foster's lore on his twitter

>ask craig Mccracken a bunch of questions about the PPG and Foster's lore on his twitter
>ignores me for a long time
>finally responds with, "I don't think a grown man should be thinking so hard about a cartoon
>mfw
fuck you Craig you crackhead looking motherfucker. It was all just for fun. You didn't have to fucking put me on blast like that

Tell him you're a grown woman.

this never happened

Link to the tweets to prove you aren't full of shit?

Classic

nice pasta

Pics or it didn't happen

You made this thread, like, a month ago

Move on

>"I don't think a grown man should be thinking so hard about a cartoon."

Reply:

>"Excuse me, did you just ASSUME my gender!?"

Check and mate.

>meet craig mcracken at a convention
>shake his hand and say i'm a big fan
>he says "I bet you are, you dirty fucking kike."
>he walks away while heiling hitler

i had no craig was a nazi.

If I show you guys the post, will your promise not to dox me...? The animation world must know of Craig's assholery towards his dedicated fans.

We promise.

And then the whole bus clapped

>this whole thread

Craig McCrackhead lmfao XD

We had this thread a few weeks ago

I remember when someone posted the actual tweet or w/e, that was like what three to six months ago?

nuPPG.

He deserves to be pissed.

Is this a pasta because I'm sure that I had saw this thread before.

It was over a year ago I believe. Can't find it now though. Probably deleted it.

I remember this meme

yeah man, this isn't Sup Forums

This pasta is old as fuck from like 2014 and this fucker always use a bobby picture

Dont. We're anonymous for a reason.

>Is that an admission of laziness in your work?

>ask Alex Hirsch a bunch of questions about various Gravity Falls related plotholes on twitter
>asks me "It's for kids. Where is YOUR cartoon?" and then calls me a Trump supporter
>blocks me but pins the tweet so that his chirpy libshit followers can spam my twitter

Just blur your username and profile pic and make your shit private

I can believe it

Did he actually do that to someone?

No.

The closest, is that there was a tripfag shitposter on /gfg/ that spent the entire day on twitter trying to fuck up with Hirch, and he said " Where is YOUR cartoon?"

user them got mad and decided to spam it.

>ask John Kricfalusi a bunch of questions about the Beany and Cecil and Ripping Friends lore on his twitter
>ignores me for a long time
>finally responds with, "I don't think you even lift

Sort of. Its kind of several separate incidents rolled into one.

In one case, someone asked Hirsch why the layout of Gravity Falls town was so inconsistent, he replied "Because its a children's cartoon". In another case, what is talking about, an old tripfag from /gfg/ named grubermeister told Hirsch that he messed up on the Elder Pine Twins timeline so much that Dipper and Mabel and their parents would've had to both been teen pregnancies for it to make any sense, Hirsch responded with "Let's see your cartoon grubermeister".

Hirsch is also obnoxiously anti-Trump, has strawmanned Trump supporters a few times, blocks anyone for attempting even reasonable political debate or disagreeing with him, and put some guy on blast once for suggesting that he keep politics off his twitter who had to close their twitter account because Hirsch's army of fans started harassing him.

I don't really understand why he just doesn't keep an open mind toward his fans. Blocking people based off differing politics, being condescending to shippers or people with legitimate questions about the show, why not just suck it up and either ignore the noise or at the least throw his loyal fans a bone once and a while. He acts like he's still on deviantart.

If John K told me to fuck I probably would.

>being condescending to shippers

This is great tho.

EVERYBODY knows that shippers are the worst cancer, a creator willing to joke about them is great.

Does anyone have that copypasta story about meeting a famous person in a book store, and they turn out to be incredibly dickish and try to steal some shit?

He's right you know

Are we tallking about Craig the man without hopes or dreams?

Is this from that same artist who made the "Scary-Go-Round" Webcomic?

Should've asked about that time he raped Katie.

Damn, that's pretty sad.

I saw Craig McCraken at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yeah, It's Bad Machinery now, but still has recurring characters from then

I was waiting for shit like this

The story is true but OP isn't the one who asked the question, it's just some retarded pasta.

>Tweet at Alex Maycomp for a few years asking him why his comic books are so shit
>he eventually responds with a ten minute video of himself crying
>I'm the only person that follows him on twitter

@OP)88884052(

)yUO9

Any straight man would lose control of themselves around such ass

So instead of telling him all this yourself, you come to Sup Forums and complain about it.
Fucking pussy.

I saw Craig McCraken having dinner once. He was by himself, eating a pretty juicy looking steak in this restaurant in L.A. I was awestruck to see one of my favorite cartoon creators, but I didn't want to badger him or anything, I actually wanted to come off cool and detached. So, as I passed his table with my date, I just half-stopped, said "The city of Townsville!" and nodded. He just looks at me and glares. It was like staring into the abyss and the abyss was not only staring back, it was trying to claw into my soul.

So I went to my table and I'm just kicking myself, thinking I made a complete ass of myself to Craig McCraken. It was all I could think about, so I thought of going over there and apologizing. As I turn to check out the table, I see McCraken is still looking at me. Not average looking, psycho looking. He had a cold stare and a blank expression, the type of face that would make lesser men shit their pants. And he kept starring. He at his steak, drank his wine and ate his dessert (he had a fancy cake), and he didn't break eye contact NOT EVEN ONCE. The raw stake's bloody juice was dripping from his mouth, and he just kept going. He was a caged animal.

So I lower my head and soldier through. My date keeps yapping abour her job and her friends and how good the lobster at that restaurant is and I'm just trying to erase McCraken's cold stare from my mind. So when he gets up to walk out I think to myself "It's OK, maybe this night won't be a total dud". And as he's walking out of the restaurant, he passes by our table, and he just half-stops, much like a did. Points a finger gun to my head, smiles and then just walks out. My date was weirded out, but I was just relieved I could put pissing the guy off behind me.

So we step outside later on and my tires have been slashed and my car windows have been broken, there's scratches all over and I find a note saying "Once again the day is saved" on the windshield. That was the last time I ate such a good lobster.

>unironically replying to pasta
come the fuck on now

To be honest, that actualy happened.

>John K will never save the american animation industry.
>we have to live with the shity CarlArts style instead.

>Ask Scott Fellows about the lore of Johnny Test
>He doesn't respond for months
>Finally replies and asks me if I am into kinky whip stuff

So that's why he always looks like Droopey Dog.

No he looks like that because of the crack.

>John K will never save the american animation industry
>save

well he did technically revolutionize the world of animation by discovering you could animate cartoons in Flash which was a lot easier than traditional

Why did i laugh so hard at this

I met Craig McCracken and Genndy Tartakovsky at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Craig looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid ****? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Craig you found another goofball?", "Yeah Genndy, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Craig jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Genndy jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Craig undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Craig just kept pushing her head down. Craig looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Craig then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Genndy who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Genndy's boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

>flash revolutionized the medium
>didn't allow it to be ruined by amateurs and execs that wanted to save a buck

John ruins everything he touches

How do these always work?