I know there a lot of edgy under aged faggots on this board, but this guy is right

I know there a lot of edgy under aged faggots on this board, but this guy is right.

Yeah he is right, he just a little too much of a 'Christian-Autist' about it. I am an atheist and against abortion (for whites).

he does have a point, a lot of people won't take him seriously though, it's a shame really

I never fell for the fake money ruse. I can smell bullshit from a mile away.

But the end game is satisfying. Child sacrifice has been used by the elite to commit evil for far too long.

It falls.

agnosticfag, I found his video pretty good, and i didn't hear about this thing until this morning and got home just in time for it.

>no bullshit hype to let me down
>saw a good video today
bluepill gf is pro abortion, maybe i'll send it

Did anyone actually spent more than 10 seconds watching this?

>he is right
yea we know, he just pointed out some shit that most of us already know

But most of the underage posters are contained in a kek meme spam thread

2 choices.
>Abort nigger before he joins a gang and destroys public property simultaneously utilizing the healthcare system/public infrastructure without any chance of "giving back" to these systems
>Don't abort nigger and let him join a gang and destroy public property simultaneously utilizing the healthcare system/public infrastructure without any chance of "giving back" to these systems

I admire his passion, though he did sperg out a little too much. It's an admirable pursuit pointing out the flaws in our society, how we are quick to call things evil without looking in the mirror. How we are all too willing to scapegoat some boogeyman and ignore our own faults.

Ya. He goes on about people disregarding the evil of abortion and focus on the evils of corporation and stuff. Also how god is the only one to pass judgement.

Personally I put my worries not in the lost future of children who have yet to be born, and more on the future that might be lost to everyone if climate change or some other serious problems aren't addresssed

Sup Forums is so buttmad they got played by someone they most likely would agree with

really makes you think

Climate change happens. Look at the data, we slipped in and out of iceages and warm periods before man invented the car.

Yeah. It's not bad. He gets a little too into mysticism and faith, but that's the kind of thing that brought people to the countdown in the first place. The whole point is that people spent time looking for a big conspiracy evil when there is literally evil that's sponsored by the state in every city.

I doubt it changed anyone's mind. But it sure as fuck triggered the shit out of Reddit.

Yeah he was right. I was really hoping though for a new data dump.

I'll never have my girlfriend get an abortion if she were to get pregnant somehow. I know this. If other people around me do it then I'll shut them out of my life as pieces of shit.

He's not wrong, he's just an asshole.

Except for maybe all of the God stuff, he should've left that out. But this was for a Christian organization, anyway - soooooooooo. Whatever.

No he's not. Killing nigger babies is one of the best things we do.

>implying abortion isn't eugenic

if you love him so much why not send him a letter

>you are like german who draggs jew into owen then
wtf I love abortions now

I agree with the video but,
>"You're the same as a German who literally dragged a jew into an oven!!!"
I can't be the only one who lol'd at that