The /Orville/ General

Punished Chris Edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kznzRgS94vw
treknews.net/2017/10/12/star-trek-discovery-first-season-wraps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does no one realize they talk like humans, act like humans, and have human names?

Why can't Seth get over the 90s

>actually a fairly deep underlying moral of coming to this ship to attempt to find a means of brokering peace, but now have to decide whether they kill an entire ship of Krill including children or allow them to exterminate a farming colony
Why can't STD be this?

seems like they have translators, so they might just be speaking like vulgar idiots

LOL who cares about moral dilemma? All that matters is Michael's internal turmoil and personal growth.

> so does everyone hear the baby talk? or just the dog?

But won't the kids just grow up to kill humans anyway??

STD is a good show stop hating.

So is Inhumans btw

You have to give kids the benefit of the doubt.

Simply epic my man

Because STD has a serialized format and is centered more around Michael than the entire crew and their fun exploration adventures.

STD isn't bad if you've never seen other Star Trek before, but if you have then STD clearly isn't as good. I'm still hoping they do post Voyager trek eventually with episode by episode format.

You can't account for the sins of another, only yourself.

Can't tell if subtle trolling or sincere love of sci-fi.

DR. CLAIRE FINN AND ISAAC GET LOST IN SPACE ON AN ALL-NEW "THE ORVILLE" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, ON FOX

>Ed and the crew set out to save Dr. Finn, her husband's two sons and Isaac after their shuttle gets thrown into unchartered space and they crash-land on a moon that is light years from the Orville in the all-new "Into The Fold" episode of THE ORVILLE airing Thursday, Nov. 2

Gen z kids don't know of avis or their old ads

I agree STD doesn't have a Star Trek feel. My real problem with it is that Michael is a complete jerk.

>STD isn't bad
lmao kys

>STD is a good show
oh?
>So is Inhumans btw
oh you're fucking lying

>Damnit, that's a brand new leg!
Ahaha, that got my laffin'. Plus, a nice little callback.

I think it's bad though, I'm just saying people who haven't seen trek could like it more

>where is your compatriot?
>I don't know that word

I smirked.

excellent callback to the leg

>bomb about to launch
>our heroes darkest hour
>*commercial break*
Aweeeeeee yeeeeaah

And the Chinese apparently love Michael Bay's Transformers. Doesn't mean they aren't lens flare-encrusted dogshit.

For someone that never even heard of inhumans until the show, it's actually pretty good.

Only butthurt comic fags hate it.

Michael isnt a likeable character at all. It doesn't help when the main character has resting bitch face and is overly smug.

Because he survived 9/11

>blackalert.jpg

So is this as fun as people say?

why the fuck would their lights even be able to do that

Fuck

DELETE

>they just keep hijacking bigger and bigger ships

extremely
it's one big fangasm after the next

Shit happens

please tell me this krill female gets a nice human dicking

She's trying way too hard to smile

>no last-minute stupid joke
S...Seth? You ok?

>next ep in 2 weeks
why tho

damn that was even better than last episode

Lul, gotta love them shitposting about the fact you can watch all of their episodes online whenever you want without having to pay a dime. Suck a fat krogan cock, STD.

>Weinstein wasn't the only rapist. Jimmy-
>cut to credits

Jeeeeze what a fucking bitch

That was such a weird ending.

Needed more alara

tw-TWO WEEKS
TWO FUCKING WEEKS?

I guess i can bust out Voyager before then

RATE THE EPISODE
8/10, tied with the baby sex change ep.

QUICK

RATE THIS EPISODE WITH A REACTION IMAGE

>Made Krill Union relations worse, no chance at peace anytime soon now
>Kids will grow up wanting revenge

Great work, Seth!

theres always discovery

That melancholy ending was well done, except maybe her repeating "they will be". The whole episode was tng/10

The good guys don't kill children. That's just a fact.

it was a rollercoaster of emotions

What would you have done differently, user?

Millennials just don't know another way.

KKHHHAANNNNNN!!!!!!

That's the one I know best. How did they drive the car!?

>jarofpickles/10

During busy threads it would help to use an image next time. It helps the Next thread post stand out .

>Only butthurt comic fags hate it.

Not really, the response has been generally negative, and for a show that cost 10 million dollars per episode (I shit you not that's how much it cost despite how cheap it looks) its ratings are so bad it's the MCU's first financial flop.

good episode / 10

Because the 2000s have been nothing but 9/11, cancer, shit, SJWs, and death.

TWO WEEKS

Because in this new timeline everything went to shit after 1999
>Image very related
>wfw black bold Klingons.

Finally an episode *not* written by Seth MacFarlane. I appreciate what he's trying to do with The Orville, but the episodes that he penned all felt rather amateurish, even if they did show promise.

what a qt

I know that shit hit me like punch in the cunt.

>tfw you will never have a Krill qt be happy that you joined her table in the mess hall

Life is suffering

So when does it become appropriate to loose hope for a Back 9?

Quite possibly the comfiest show in decades.

>blackalert.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=kznzRgS94vw

I think you're looking for the discovery thread

What I want to know is how did all the guards immediately recognize him? Did the emitter give him the krill chin equivalent of a Jimmy Durante nose?

Because they are more worried about giving us a new type of Trek show full of diversity, and woman of color. The stories, and actual Star Trek franchise are their second priority. They think they can make up for lazy writing by giving us a dark, and gritty show full of miserable, and unlikable actors / characters who hate each other.

No, Discovery is something everyone knows isn't getting a Back 9. I ask because I want to know when I should loose hope of the season being extended and instead have to accept the fact that come December I'll have to wait 9 months for season 2. I don't know enough about when Back 9's are ordered to know when the cutoff is to stop hoping for one.

I REALLY liked it. It felt like an infiltration conducted by people who aren't William Riker and Picard. It was seeing two people earnestly react to seeing children aboard what they thought was a warship.

I only hope it doesn't bite them squarely in the ass in the future. (It probably will.)

That was seriously 10/10 for me. That and "Wait, Bortus, you can eat ANYTHING?" turning into a game of "quick, eat this."

It's nice seeing something LIKE TNG but clearly not set on the Pride of the Fleet.

Great episode...8.8/10

I'm a little ambivalent about the Klingon redesign. Other movies and shows have done it before - god knows people flipped out when they saw Worf had crazy face putty. I just don't like how much they've messed with the noses and HOW VERREH SLOW THEY ALL TOK ALL DE TIEM.

We may get lucky with with a thrown in 2-parter, but i dont see them filming another half season for the first season

I only saw the headlines on Facebook, but I think they wrapped filming on Season 1 of Discovery today.

>All that matters is Michael's internal turmoil and personal growth.
If this wasn't true I'd be laughing, but that comment hit to close to home

CBS shill Get Out

>I think they wrapped filming on Season 1 of Discovery today

Wait what? There's only 15 episodes and they're like 5 in, no wonder they spend so much money each episode, it's all going to rendering the effects in time.

>Accomplishing his mission of acquiring the Krill's holy text, while also saving a colony and capturing an enemy warship

Is a promotion from a mid-level vessel command to a high-level vessel command within Ed's grasps?

First time a tv shows made me laugh out loud in years. The delivery of that line got me hard.

Man, I don't have any idea.

treknews.net/2017/10/12/star-trek-discovery-first-season-wraps/