As you may know, Jack Chick died a few months ago. What you may not know is that David Daniels...

As you may know, Jack Chick died a few months ago. What you may not know is that David Daniels, one of Jack's equally-crazy cronies, will now be making Chick Tracts in his place.

He's released his first one. Let's see how it holds up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Abdullah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did not he fire?

Because he was evil and hated Jesus and was probably a gay Muslim atheist Catholic who plays D&D and reads the NRSV.

as far as I know not reading miranda rights only makes stuff he said not admissible in court. it does not invalidate all evidences. also was it gods plan for the cops to forget something as basic as reading him his rights?

>Muslim has a gun and has just killed a guy
>Doesn't immediately get shot on the spot

is that judge a man or a woman?
my criminal law teacher once outright told me the court was not about justice but about 2 sides bringing evidence and seeing if there is enough to convict or not

>If you're not read your miranda rights you're free to go
I HATE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT
That's not how it works, if you're not read your rights, that just means that any confessions you make or statements to the police are considered invalid. It doesn't mean that you have to be let go even though there is plenty of evidence to convict you.
Fucking Nightmare on Elm Street.

The legacy lives on.

Well, the art is just as sketchy and the message is horrible, so I guess he's got that aspect of Chick down.

Damn, Jesus was fucking hardcore!

I think I know where this is going

Also, that's a civil liberty, not a civil right. But did we really expect these guys to do their homework?

>Muh Miranda rights
Could this new guy really not think of an actually realistic way for a criminal to get off the hook?

Still better than when Jacky-boy tried to depict a courtroom.

Maybe I'll dump "The Trial" after lunch.

Is this a good move? When you go to talk to someone who has lost a person does bringing up your loss help them relate or does it make their pain about you?

Such a blatant retcon.

Why is "bible god" in quotes if she is the one who call him that and in previous panel it was not in quotes

>poor guy
dialogue makes it sound like they are talking to a 14 year old girl

>I've never heard of such a thing
Weird how in Chick Tracts nobody ever knows anything about Christianity

Fuck that's from the wrong tract. Gotta delet that ASAP.

In Chickworld TRUE Christianity (as opposed to that fake Catholic shit) is being suppressed by a global Satanic conspiracy.

>service
so she went to easter service with her husband and son but nothing said during the service stuck with her?
>sodmo
Why bring it up now? are they doing highlights reel? focus on parts that relate to her loss, knowing about THE GAYS is not what she needs now

And that's the end. New author, same shit.

Gonna dump another in a bit.

Flipping through the images and this fucking pic shows up. Keked to hell

Thanks

Since you all liked that Miranda rights bit so much, let's see what Jack thought of courts.

Wait, that's it? What about the islamic terrorist guy?

>wicked
2 Samuel 6:7 god kills a guy who touched the arc of ark of the covenant when he grabbed it keep it from falling to the ground

When he dies he'll go to Hell because he's a filthy Muslim, so it's OK. Justice has been served.

That lady's son probably also went to Hell, but don't worry about that.

fucking this. its the same with double jeopardy, writers get it wrong because it helps lazy writing or like with hacking they dont give a fuck. unlike hacking general population being well informed about laws is important so it would be nice if media did its part

Why do bible thumpers hate the ACLU so much again? God's Not Dead 2 was all about how evil they are.

if you had to rank love, would you put "dying for your sins" as greatest act of love?

>The big guy
For you.

Because they fight for separation of church and state. You know, the thing that keeps them from banning every other religion and making loving Jesus mandatory.

What I really hate is that the media paints this picture where criminals are getting "off on a technicality" left and right. It's bullshit, that very rarely happens. Unless you're rich, odds are that if the cops catch you, you're going to jail. It's far more likely for an innocent to go to prison for a crime he didn't commit.

is wrath against money changers not a sin?

When did Matt Stone and Trey Parker start writing Chick Tracts?

Why the fuck does that dude's head look like a melting potato?

Jesus looks kind of manky in this one.. where is the manly Jesus ?

To let you know he's the bad guy.

Chick Tract villains are always ugly.

Chick has multiple artists.

Manly Jesus would be the work of Fred Carter, who's actually really talented but chooses to completely waste it on this stupid shit.

Wait, the little girl was handing out pamphlets? I thought she was just talking. Why is she handing out pamphlets anyway?

Because Chick Tracts are the best way to save people's souls.

There is even a Chick Tract all about how you can go to Heaven if you buy more Chick Tracts. Seriously.

Great, now we have a guy that looks like a DC villain.

Man, Chick really hated Catholics.

>ALLAHU AKBAR! JIHAD KAFIR HARAAM TAQIYYA!

>OY VEY! MESHUGGENAH GOYIM SHOAH KVETCH SHVARTSER!

muh persecution complex. as far as I know protestants believe Jesus will fight for Israel during the second coming, while Islamist believe he will fight for them against Israel and both say the other guys Jesus will be anti Christ so there won't be a resolution even if it does happen
WHY CAN"T YOU JUST DO AS HE SAYS

What about double jeopardy? When is it used incorrectly?

So the Chick tracts, is this Jehovah witness stuff or what particular belief is it?

Evangelical Protestantism.

Actually, Jack hated Jehovah's Witnesses too. And Catholics. And Mormons. And Orthodox Christians. And more liberal branches of Protestantism like Episcopalianism who think "Hey, maybe we SHOULDN'T kill all the gays."

For someone who claims society hates Christians, he hated Christians a hell of a lot himself.

Well if the court system is fucked as this they probably didn't want to be bothered with getting in trouble themselves.

why would he? This is a magic universe where US seems to be full of people who have never heard of Jesus and a lot more crazier stuff happens. you will also note that none of this preaching relates to her loss of husband and son. basically the guy is taking advantage of a emotionally vulnerable woman and is somehow fucking up the basic formula of offering emotional comfort in exchange for servitude. regardless im sure the woman will be converted before the story is done, it would not even be in top 100 of strange Chick conversions

I don't know why but I also think of holy ghost as female.

Now is not the time to proselytize

Evangelical Protestantism? Which part of what is that? This is like going through the peanut butter section at a grocery store.

>Fuck your extra chunky, it burns in hell

Most Christmas and Easter Christians don't, also Revelations is a bit of a trip most don't want to get into unless the congregation is pretty well read regarding other texts.

Let's just say Baptist.

Charlie Dexter got him off screen

>Abdulla Abdulla

Holy shit it's a real person.

If he was an evangelical he would be slobbering over the Jews dick because of Isreal

overall I would say it was meh. it lacked the over the top story line like the one where they abandoned a kid in the woods. There are not pedos or gay demons and its not a "black" version of the tract so it had less comedy than usually.

It's complicated.

Jack Chick does support Israel (I'll dump that one next), but he also thinks Jews will go to Hell unless they convert to Christianity.

Nothing like Chick Tracts to bring out the raging, unironic fedora-tipper in me.

Glad the old faggot is worm food.

>That lady's son probably also went to Hell, but don't worry about that.
Why? Was not he also into Jesus?

>Abdulla Ab-Du-La
I can't fucking breathe

The end.

Im having flashbacks

It's obvious he exaggerates shit given this is a two panel comic and kids have been used as pawns for retarded ideas too, like that kid who was suspended for making a pop tart gun.

Going to stick to the tracts I have saved as a single image now because dumping them the old-fashioned way is time-consuming and I've got shit to do.

Let's learn about Israel!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Abdullah

Reality is always stranger than fiction

And Catholics!

I almost wonder if it's possible to make a whole Chick Universe timeline out of the tract stories.

Because they don't give them money. In God's Not Dead 2 you can see in credits court cases that are supposed to support the movies view but are mostly about bible thumpers suing because some anti discrimination act would not let them do whatever or allowed another viewpoint to be shown

Tyler would make for a fantastic villain.