What will alt-right brainlet whitebois do after Drumpf loses and Black and Brown unite?

What will alt-right brainlet whitebois do after Drumpf loses and Black and Brown unite?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr
youtu.be/J6d0pavz63M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vatos don't fuck with mayates. Nigger loving minorities in California beanish traitors. Texas is a different story.

maga

gas the kikes, race war now

No thanks, I'd like to think the beans in the alt-right recognize the good deal we got with the whites.

What does a nigger, illegal or chicano have to offer?

Death, poverty and dispair, no thank you

Donald Trump will unite all Americans against the globalist agenda.

Will never happen because the only people who hate niggers more than whites are Hispanics in general.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!
Register to vote online, if your state allows it:
> ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr

Make sure you confirm your current address and personal information. Don't get turned away at the polls due to a "clerical error"!

Make sure you know how mail-in ballots are counted in your state and county. Sometimes they're counted just like normal ballots. Some states ONLY COUNT THEM IF THE ELECTION IS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Don't throw your vote away, make sure your mail-in ballot will be counted regularly, or make plans to go out and vote in person on November 8th!

Research your local elections. Know your house and senate candidates! If you live in a state with direct democracy, study the propositions and measures carefully. Fixing government needs to start from the top and the bottom, your voice is loudest locally!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

kill them

I sit back and watch the blacks and mexicans kill one another

Blacks may hate whites the most, but hispanics don't only hate whites. They hate blacks too.

What about White Hispanics?

Not only that, they are completely unphased by "white guilt" that the blacks push.

>white
>hispanic

Pick one.

Implying
>Obama didn't unite them
>Hillary the Great Uniter would unite them

why would you imply this? Retarded

This

You can't even get more than 12 niggers in a room before a fight breaks out

ww3 starts 2017

Hmm thanks, now I'll register to vote for Hillary, I didn't know you had to do this

Gun them down ?

If whites make up 60% of the population, black and brown is -40%. There are other races so let's call it 35%. Now let's factor in military/police, count them out as they wouldn't be on either side. What odds does that leave you? 40% of America vs 20%? Less? Twist it any way you want and whites come out statistically on top. Every. Fucking. Time.

To dumb it down to your -80 iq comprehension level, you lose. Badly.
Captcha: swimming pools

You can Be both idiot.

youtu.be/J6d0pavz63M

They become fuccbois

>when Black and Brown unite
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mexicans have been genociding blacks for years you fucking retard. The only people in this world helping brown people are whites, and that's going to end the minute they wake up.

gtfo OP, misses you faggot

None of them are going to vote

>Texas is a different story

No it isn't. Spics aren't actively genociding niggers but it doesnt mean spics and niggers are cool either.

>chili choppers and dindus uniting

As a lantino im siding with whites in the race war. Blacks are a cancer to this earth

>When blacks and mexicans unite

Mexicans slit the blacks throat and burn the bodies.

Honestly hispanics are fucking nigger hating machines that produce nigger hatred. Most hateful race on the planet next to Asians and you are hard pressed to find blacks in South America, excluding Brazil, as most places just fucking murder them, El Salvador.

Hell in most hispanic/black towns you actually have race wars between gangs

Im hispanic, can confirm

Unite? They don't speak the same language.

Mexicans would be crazy to align with niggers.

I'm Irish and Guatemalan.

Strange combo, I know.

Eat my tendies and watch the dindus and beaners kill each other for crack

We hate niggers as much as or more than you do.

kek easy, send you all to Auschwitz

Fat chance of that Tyrone. Whites are the only ones keeping us from lynching every last one of you.

Hispanic means they are from Spain, which means European moron