Muh feelings

>Muh feelings
>Muh superior morals
>Muh holocaust

Its irresponsible to spawn more humans when parents aren't committed.

Abortion shouldn't be legal, I agree with him. But feral reproduction should be illegal also. Eugenics are the only answer to this paradigm od murder. Sterilizing weak individuals and mental challenged ones, studying genetics differences and making a global archive for it, granting the privilege of having a baby to a couple commit to the state and society with an stable job.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatisabolitionism.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b-b-ut user how is is shaquisha and dequan 'sposed to pop out 10 niglets to get dey money fo dem programs! don't you know dey wuz kangs n kwaens n shieet?

I've waited goddamn long for the timer to end. I will stay here and try to have the big get instead.

And it will be in your thread

Yeah, this will not stop due to mental differences.

Anyway getGetget

Life is a drill, untill it's not

Exactly. Superior morals fall when economics come. Who is going to pay for them? They won't contribute to society.

It's irresponsible to stick your dick in pussy for the sheer fucking hell of it.

We are controlled by our desires instead of seeking to control them. In this is the truth for Western downfall.

If the get shall fall here, nobody will find it, would they

My opinion on abortion is the same as it always has been

I don't agree with it.

People are going to do it anyway, may as well make it safe.

I don't care.

Nihilism is the true red-pill

Dude when he compaired abortion with the holocaust

Dox time

Names russel hunter

Agreed. Why is it legal for someone who can barely pay their bills to have children?

How can you grant a woman access to your villa?

Russel Hunter?

Get time guys. Don't move.

#MAGA

T. Russell Hunter
whatisabolitionism.com/

Noone will get this get

Stop reading Nietzsche and browsing /lit/ for a while Sempai.

tbpqh his reference to nazis dragging jews into the fire seemed like a subtle inclusion of an anti-eugenics stance.

What if this was his true purpose, and the anti-abortion rhetoric was just the delivery mechanism? In that case we just swallowed another blue pill.

The puppy has fallen off its tail-balace.

Trial

dude you found him scary fast. I'm guessing you screen shooted the symbol at the end of the video and looked it up with an image finder. Good job

Ask Rus how Tulsa is? I'm close, I'm sure others are closer.

beans OUT of US servers

we need a mixture of positive and negative eugenics

Ever notice how anti-abortion zealots never use a picture of a late term black fetus?

>Abortion shouldn't be legal
Women have a natural and in alienable right to decide for themselves if they will bear children

It is immoral and unethical for the state to force women to either bear children (like you want it to do) or force women to abort (like tyranny China) Dictators love to control vaginas. Hitler, Stalin and Mao all criminalized abortion. The only thing possibly worse is instituting state-run eugenics.

>Eugenics are the only answer to this paradigm od murder.
The Muslims and Negroes are getting more pussy than you and THIS is your half-wit limp-dick response?

Instead of abusing a massive government expansion to strip women of their liberties, rights and freedoms, man the fuck up and start fucking your way to the top of the heap again.

Stanek fires back at Hunter for his relentless accusations that that all pro-lifers wish to do is to “regulate” not end abortion, writing, “It is slander of the worst kind for Hunter to claim the end game for pro-lifers is that abortion be “safe, early, and painless.” He knows perfectly well why we pursue incremental efforts.”

Well Rus, are you prolife or pro"Ethical"choice?

You are probably a CTR SHILL.