bút is it gûd?

FIGURE THAT ONE OUT BY WATCHING IT YOU DUMBFUCK

'salright.

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
Nope.

didnt you post this last week with same exact sentence

0/10 Im not adding it to the collage.

Not as good as BTAS, STAS, or JL, but still pretty enjoyable and unique when it comes to plot and characters. Having an episode where Superman is flying around in an intergalactic cab with Mister Mind while being chased from Lobo is fucking astonishing.

Hi.

HI!

So are you just shitposting, or what? Because I've seen that episode.

it's good

so are they like teenagers or what?

>You will never have Ice cream with Zatanna

it's pretty good. Wish it was in a 20 mins format

has Brent Spiner fucking shown up yet?

The heat is OHn

I'm legit mad, and frankly I have every right to be. This is why that piece of shit Gal Gadot movie is going to suck, because not a single one of you will speak out against this strawman bullshit they force onto Wondy. You retards will bitch to the fucking heavens at the merest hint of GRRRRRL POWER, and yet you defend this instance to no end. Especially galling when your main argument is "Chill out maaaaan, it's like, just a joke!", and yet you are also always bitching about how quips are the most horrible thing ever.

Well fuck you, you filthy hypocrites. Your arguments are bullshit, and I can only assume you actually like the idea of Diana being a mean-spirited man-hating cunt for whatever insane reason. Do everyone a favor and fucking kill yourselves.

I like it, I'm grabbing wonder womans toy when it's out

S'kay.

Etrigan is really fun in this show

Best version of firestorm