Why won't you guys just like La La Land?

Why won't you guys just like La La Land?

Sup Forums is a shit board.

It has Gosling in it. You would think this would be right up their ally.

i do

but i like manchester by the sea better

He doesn't bleed out at the end. They didn't use him right.

What does this have to do with anything? Are you the Oscar committee?

It doesn't pander to the fedora senses which Sup Forums(most posters here now) like

Because Moonlight was /ourkino/ that year and we were vouching for it instead.

>likes a movie
>B-but I think this one is better

Why is this even relevant?

Because it's dishonest filmmaking plain and simple. I mean are we really supposed to believe Ryan Gosling is some deep soulful jazz pianist? Give me a break, we all know white boys are just not equipped with a developed sense of rhythm that could allow them to properly play advanced African forms. Also his whole romance with Emma Stone was dishonest as well. Did Chazelle honestly expect us to cheer when she falls for a boring bland wannabe musician when John Legend was right there?! Get out of town. The whole thing was just dishonesty from start to finish and felt more like a white supremacist Nazi propaganda film than an honest movie.

But I love it. It was the best film to come out last year by a large margin.

Because Gosling was shit outside of that 80s wedding band scene

christ man, look at that fucking poster!
that's why!

are you speaking ebonics?

Most of Sup Forums can't relate because they're virgins too busy jacking it to A. White to be in a relationship

I went into it thinking it'd be all campy tunes like the opening sequence. Turned out that neither of the leads could actually sing.

Dishonest direction. Dishonest script. Dishonest cast. Dishonest soundtrack. Dishonest choreography. Dishonest reception.

This meme ruined discussion of the movie

The songs had a bland sameness, a musical should have good music.

Be more specific?

it triggers Sup Forums because it has interracial couple, a black man/white woman one.

insecure racist fucks.

No one involved in that film had passion for or even understood the genre. Either that or they were embarrassed by it. It was a thinly veiled ignorant, sarcastic mockery of classic musicals, much like The Artist or those new Disney shorts.

idk man I enjoyed it, I also loved The Artist, its a fun movie.

Not enough real human beans

The movie should've had more numbers like the opening and the ending.

Dishonest filmmaking

We loved the movie about the gay black boys. but we're racist for enjoying the movie about the straight white couple.

Fuck white people.

It glamorizes and white washes one of the scummiest industries and cities to have ever existed.

>white washes

Can subhumans and cucks please leave Sup Forums?