"Let's count to see how many SU threads are in the catalog!"

>"Let's count to see how many SU threads are in the catalog!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5l_RqLTCW0
youtube.com/watch?v=okQA7Bu2zm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who would win in a fight: Steven or Dora?

does dora have her bag and boots?

everyone else

youtube.com/watch?v=W5l_RqLTCW0
>having even a single hope of defeating
>SUTANDA-NO POWAH

Does she have every artifact that she has found in her bag?

dora can us viewers to increase her power. all she needs to do is say "Let's see how many punches does it take to stop steven's heart"

Six.

There's five. What do I win?

Nine, including this one.

eh, its not as bad as yesterday. at one point the top 3 most recently replied to threads were all SU for a solid five to ten minutes. probably went on longer but I stopped refreshing after awhile.

I counted 8 SU threads.
I'm also noticing a bunch of Star Vs. threads. I think I saw about 5 or 6 of them.

>Steven calls upon Connie to help and they form a fusion
>But Dora had an ace up her sleeve, she calls from the audience to give her hope and power up her Genki Dama Spirit Bomb, which she then shapes into a sword to cleave the fusion in half defeating it

How about we count all the shitty threads on Sup Forums today instead?

Probably too many.
Definitely too many.

This really sums up Sup Forums very well.

You forgot the SU threads

Bueno! You're a good counter!

Jesus Christ, can we get /su/ removed in the same way we got the show about horses separated?

Seriously, why do I get the feeling the SU faggots are the same assholes who browse /mlp/?

Vat an excellent tread.

Ocho.

Does the Map have knowledge of the battlefield?
Are Steven's friends on the line?

>All these newfags that weren't here for Korra

C'mon SU is not even half as bad as horsefuckers were on their peak. In fact, this shit is dying already.

Do you really wanna give people the idea they can get a show they don't like off the board if they complain enough about it? If we ever get out of the current dark age that is going to be nothing but trouble down the line.

That's what happens when you ban generals for no reason.

Dora doesn't cry every 5 seconds, so...

Are you still hiding more after that screenshot? Because I see some awful ones in it too.

We ban generals because they turn into hives of waifufagging that spread to the rest of the board.

How is Dora going to beat The Wall is a better question.

Does she even need to? What planet is Dora set on?

I'm at 29 right now.
I just wanted to read today's comics.

You mean like it has now?

Korra at least had some vague spiritualism and political intrigue to dig into.
At the very least they could be derailed into stealth ideology threads, pitting Commies, Anarchists, religious extremists and fascists against each other.

What does Steven Universe have against that? Fucking gender pronouns and some DEEPEST LORE that would be interesting if it wasn't fed to the audience via a few crumbs every 20 episodes of filler

SIX YEARS

the only shitty threads I see there are SU threads. Even the thicc thread was plagued with SU shit.

Dora isn't a whiny faggot like Steven.

She's half his age, solves everyone's problems with ease, gets to her destination in 10 minutes, doesn't cry like a bitch in every episode, and her family isn't a broken mess filled with flanderized autists.

>turn into hives of waifufagging
No matter the thread or subject it turns into that. Ban generals make it so there is 3-7 threads at a time.

Blame the mod running this board, Henchouse (Redwood as you knew him before). He's definitely around to see this shit. He'll probably delete this thread before he touches any of that spam. There doesn't need to be a dozen SU threads up at all times because a bunch of episodes leaked, but he's always played favorites, Adventure Time used to be the same way, a low quality show with ugly beady eyed characters always staring you down everywhere in the catalog.

>another fanbase did it in the past, that means our less popular and less quality show should be able to do it now too!

youtube.com/watch?v=okQA7Bu2zm0

>Korra at least had some vague spiritualism and political intrigue to dig into.
>At the very least they could be derailed into stealth ideology threads, pitting Commies, Anarchists, religious extremists and fascists against each other.
you're talking out of your rear

Thanks for letting me know he changed his name.
Sup Forums really needs to implement a system where all mods and janitors have unique ids that are shown to you if you are banned or whenever posts are deleted. Would seriously stop a bunch of this nonsense and biased modding going on.

Thicc thread would be more toreable if the OP wasn't a "stop ruining my fun" kind of sperg and people there knew the difference between thick fetish and fat fetish. When you try to overlap both types into one thing it is set to have some shitstorm.

It is hardly SU's problem no other currently running cartoon has enough worth talking about for more then one or two threads.

You've got to be blind and deaf not to have noticed the fawning over Kuvira and Zaheer

Whoever wins, who lose

>took his shirt
Damn, Dora is gangtsa

korra is nothing compared to the weekly assault of MoS threads on Sup Forums that started the MCU vs DCU console wars.

They're definitely in mlp territory in extremely obnoxious behavior. But we have a retarded faggot nigger mod that wants to make the board as cancerous as possible.

mlp was cancer because they had threads on every board. not just Sup Forums. the only thing that even compares is Jojo

>mlp was cancer because they had threads on every board.
Liker steven universe currently fucking does on Sup Forums? Like I said, mlp and steven universe, and to an extent, loud house are all on the same level of pure cancer.

>hey guys its cancer but only cancer on this board so itsall good man.

lol good argument.

Yes, its cancer on the board it belongs in. Perhaps unfortunate, but in a few years it will fade away, and you will be complaining about whatever show is currently top dog.

Aren't they trying to slutify Dora?

Noice

Uh oh, it's Swiper the Fox!

>Liker steven universe currently fucking does on Sup Forums?
you don't get out of Sup Forums much do you

UNO:

trash is a better Sup Forums then Sup Forums

Sup Forums, /t/ and very rarely /x/ in a vain hope that maybe it'll be good again one day. It doesn't shock me at all if there are threads on other boards with the bullshit. It's the new mlp.

im suprised no one hasnt posted hoshime's dora yet

Is SU even good? I've thought about watching it but the character designs make me want to barf.

No.

Too damn many, they are suppose to keep it to one damn thread.....do your job Janitor.

>MLP though.

not really
its packed to the brim with forced drama that make soap operas look good in comparison.
the fight scenes are nothing right home about
the only songs that are good are the tall black lady's because her voice actress is a professional singer, but they have to pay her more in order to make her sing so her songs are rare.

the only reasion this show has a rabid following is
1) multiple waifu's
2) there is an animation drought. usually autists will spread out and cling to a plethora of shows to be autistic about. but since there are so few shows they all conjugate into 1 rabid fanbase.

Yeah its good. The thing has plenty of plot and interesting developments to keep you well entertained. My only real complaints would be to the townie episodes. Some of the episodes do well to serve the narrative well but others just seem like the writers just don't know how to do slice of life along side an action series, but its a small nit pick at the end of the day.

The series is good. I was skeptical too for the longest time then I sat down and watched it last month. Helps too if you are into video games or anime.