So now that the dust has settled, was it paedophilia?

So now that the dust has settled, was it paedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4925422/French-court-rules-girl-11-consented-sex-man-28.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DW1mY7a0AVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They slept together in the film, so obviously yes.

Pretty much yeah

No.

the directors and writers? yes

the character? no.

/thread

How the fuck did they allow this movie to be made?

She was fucking 13.

t. americuck

it's a french film in english

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4925422/French-court-rules-girl-11-consented-sex-man-28.html

I like to think he was more of an autistic father figure to a fucked-in-the-head kid

No. He was literally retarded. Mentally she was probably older/smarter than him.

between jews? nether!

somone post the script

/ourkino/

it's in The Book!

No it was a badass assassin kinography

it was pedo in the book but in the movie it was a nurturing daughter father relationship

It was a terrible fucking movie is what is was, couldn't even finish it, the only people who like that shit are lolita complex faggots.

Oldman is great in that movie, though

you should go back

youtube.com/watch?v=DW1mY7a0AVE

FUCKEN KINO AMIRITE FAGGOTS

No. Those that see pedo in this movie have no clue how pedo acts to a child.

The scene where she's dancing is hilarious as it's a girl trying to mimic what she thinks is how a mature woman does it while Leon has this WTF is going on and how am I supposed to react to this face.

As for sleeping together, he is CLEARLY uncomfortable and awkward with the situation

No, Leon was mentally handicapped and his only friend was a plant. She was his friend and he was her father figure. The people that made the movie were probably super pedos though.

based frenchmen. superior to americans in literally every sense.