Spider-Man 2099 #19 storytime

I can't get over how bad this design is.

Agreed

The end

...Was Tiberius Stone always supposed to have been Tyler Stone's dad, or was that just later retcon because of a coincidence? Does anybody know?

Wait, "you won't walk ever again", he said. Is this the very same Tyler Stone from the 2099's territory in the Secret Wars? The one that territory's Miguel killed throwing through a window? How the shoock is he alive?!!!

Secret Wars was a canon unto itself, though PAD ended up using characters specifically created for it in this book.

bump

Thank you

>Stop trying to bang all my girlfriends, Dad.

I wish it would change to something a little less soulless killer mannequin looking

I got that reference

WAKE ME UP

I don't hate it, but it's definitely inferior to his original suit and I don't see why they felt the need to change it.

It's not bad but it's no upgrade

Thanks for the storytime.

Must be a Spidey-villain thing.

You welcome user

white on red doesn't work for me

I don't think it was intentional at first. But the more the theory took off, the more Slott was compelled to make it canon.

Thanks a bunch, OP.

the original suit was pure perfection

>black female captain america
no thanks. I donĀ“t read sjw garbage

I thought this was cancelled.

Give her magic walking implants. Done. What is this, the real world?!

I think is ending at issue 21.

Not yet. The last one we know is the #21, but by the solicits, it looks like it's the start of a new arc, however long it may be in the end. I guess we will get 24 at least.

Then we know PAD is writing that new Scarlet Spider book too, and he's ill, so who knows.

She's not black dipshit.

And you know what the worst part is? They STILL have the original eyes for his speech bubbles, like they're teasing us.

>Tiberius talking to Miguel's gf

Oh boy here we go again.

Death by Venom in 3...