I will never be able to thank then enough for making Blue Diamond a Dark Souls character

I will never be able to thank then enough for making Blue Diamond a Dark Souls character

Her design is literal tumblr trash, lazy as fuck

>activate windows
Stop being such a cheapskate and buy the actual license code switch to Linux already

The entire show is literal tumblr trash, that's why Sup Forums loves it so fucking much.

that bait was lazy as fuck
I dont know if you trolls know but theres a large portion of tumblr users here, so at this point its not really an insult.
Its like being on Sup Forums and saying they post facebook memes

Nice proletarian Sup Forums meme,
>I will never be able to thank then enough for making Blue Diamond a The Void character

Dear lord, what has this place turned into.

If the show was good I wouldn't even mind if it was a little "tumblr", but the show is just plain bad and obviously looks to the tumblr crowd.

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, TOO.
All depressed and soft spoken like every other dark souls lady npc.
I loved it.

>Dear lord, what has this place turned into.

A place used to being run through with Sup Forums and Sup Forums and other shitty opinions.

You don't have a criticism; "tumblr" doesn't mean anything beyond something you don't like.

Guess what, you're tumblr because I don't like you.

Tumblr plays dark souls?

Where do I see HQ leaks of this episode? All I can find are 360p versions on Youtube.

There was a mega for 480 versions
Though anything better you're prolly waiting for the legit release.

>"tumblr" doesn't mean anything beyond something you don't like

Tumblr does have a deliberate meaning. If you aren't self-aware enough to recognize traits that are "tumblr" then I will happily explain them to you.

>trying to use "pissing in an ocean of piss" for tumblr of all things

Tumblr couldn't accept an errant speck of dust landing on their pronouns, let alone an insult or critique.

Is the 480 mega still active?

Idk
I kinda just downloaded and didn't look back.
I'll try to see if I can find it in my browser history if you can't find it in archives.

So... was /sug/ threads banned? Haven't been on in about a week and they're all gone.

I love how every SU thread always winds up with a bunch of pro-tumblr anti-tumblr back-and-fourth mouth-shitting, as if it's not simply an issue of one landfill claiming the other is dirtier.

Only allowed when episodes are coming out (apparently leaks don't count as coming out)
Otherwise /sug/ is stuck in /trash/ where it grows so crazy that Sup Forums /sug/ is boring or annoying to the regulars who are used to be right next to /MLPG/ diaper threads or something.

She reminds me a bit of mother Kos (or some say Kosm)

>Implying she's not the hemulen

>Dark Souls
>Not realizing she was inspired by Queen Starsha from Yamato or by the way Matsumoto draws any woman

Fucking uncultured millennials...

my exact thought when the scene started playing. a friend thought that too

>tumblr

Rebecca's our girl, and I have proof.

There is no such thing as anti-tumblr or pro-tumblr, it's a fucking buzzword. You are the reason this board has gone to shit.

I think they might have been inspired by this Beksinski painting.

"Dark Souls invented _" is just a meme, right guys?

Right?

Reminds me more of the frail, skinny women Leiji Matsumoto draws.

I thought the exact same thing. Soon as I saw Blue Diamond without the cloak, all I thought of was Claire from Galaxy Express.

Its cery graceful, elegant, and for lack of a better word beautiful. She also has a nice butt

The thing is though, it's actually properly progressive instead of Tumblr progressive. Rather than defaulting to victim complexes and blaming the straight white people, it asks you to consider everyone's point of view and forgive your transgressors.

does Greg 1 hand a zwihander? he really does keep getting better

I assume they mean the voice acting. Blue mourning outside Pink's palanquin would not sound out of place among From's voice actors.

Does Blue have a penis like fair lady Gwyndolin

I hated this movie.

>"I NEED TO SAVE HIM FROM THE FIRE EVEN THOUGH I WAS TOLD NOT TO GO IN THERE. I NEED TO BE A HERO LLOLOLOL" *Goes in there. Explosion ensues.*

so, like real life then?
but yes, it did have its flaws

I can see your a man of taste and culture.

>Dark Souls

This is you

I want a Homeworld Gem to speak of a "tumbler" as a torture device.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to more possible Blue Diamond and Greg interactions.

With the Human Zoo, BD had simply been maintaining it, among other things, as a way to remember Pink Diamond. For who knows how many centuries, she's been grieving, of the mind that there has been NO ONE, not even one of her fellow Diamonds, who understood her pain. Then along comes this human, who she could have dismissed as some simple native lifeform, and yet... he knew. He UNDERSTOOD. In that moment, she probably felt like she understood why Pink Diamond had such an interest in these Humans, who could understand and empathize with you, despite a world of differences.

Wonder how she'll react when she learns that he's gone? You know it'll happen, and you know she'll either be even more sad, or worse, she'll get MAD.

Gems don't have penises.

They don't have vaginas either, unless they are disgusting traitorous bio-fucking deviants created on Earth.

I'm guessing like a million people have already made the obvious 'if only this show could git gud' shitposting already, yeah?

Ah, fuck it, y'all enjoy your cartoon, not like it makes a difference who watches what, we just like to pretend otherwise because we're all bored.

battle tendency

wrong pic.

Is that BANE on his cap?

Was noticing that part of your plan?

He's one handing one of the greatswords or ultra greatswords, yes

Str And Maximum Poise for Sir Murder Cock of Beach Shantytown.

>tfw bought a PS4 two years ago and the only time I played anything other than Bloodborne on it was a month before BB came out and about two weeks after DaS3 came out
Why did DaS3 have to be so underwhelming?

Yes.

>being a consolecuck
I'm so sorry.
I'm still probably going to buy the Nintendo Switch like I've bought every Nintendo console before it. Fuck I'm such a baby.

I mean, at least I can play BB...

For two fucking years straight...

Sony pls.

I'm literally going to buy a console for a single game
Why am I doing this
Maybe they'll release a Metroid game again eventually. Maybe Sma5h will be good and I won't regret buying it
maybe I can hop on the Splattoon bandwagon when they release Splat2n

Heh, /sug/ would have fun with that.

>Maybe they'll release a Metroid game again eventually
Hope you like Federation Force 2 :^)

For me, it's the combat

After getting used of using no shield and relying on quickstep instead of rolls, and a surprisingly generous parry, anything else feels clunky and slow

It helps that each weapon is varied enough to make multiple replays just to complete a build and mess around in fight clubs.

I keep trying to buy Federation Force for muh lore but nobody has it in stock

That is indeed a big part of it

Another part was that the whole thing was pretty much "hey, remember that thing in Dark Souls? You liked that, right? Good, because this whole game is basically just that."
Hell, the most interesting character in the entire game was a fucking inbetweener boss.

There's always Nioh

Dark Souls is the beginning and ending of everything art or game design user a;sldkfja;lskdfj aljkfd jaslk;f

Meh, didn't really look that great, I'm more excited about Death Stranding (why did you expand to PC goddammit! You were supposed to be the only exclusive we all got to look forward to) and Red Dead Redemption 2

Are you ok, user?

ALPHA AND OMEGA
DARK SOULS IS ALL
MAKE A FIST WITH THREE MILLION HANDS
DIE
DIE FOR DARK SOULS

>trusting the George Lucas of video games

>Blue Diamond is based on (Name character here)!

She's obviously a sad Kuruku.

But user, skeletons operating operationally in operational operations with weird, folding stock M14's.

Greg is going to murdercock Blue, isn't he?

operator as fuck bro
She wants it

I want to be that skellington with the gun. Why can't I be the skellington with the gun?

Yeah I was definitely getting a From Software vibe from her when she started speaking in her somber tone. Being a giant woman in a hooded cloak didn't help either.

Step 1: Lose a lot of weight
Congratulations, you're now a skeleton with a gun (unless your some sort of liberal faggot who doesn't own a gun already)

But that would make me have skin and useless organs

"Peridot I've fused with another Gem, inform the rubies."

Glad I wasn't the only one who got Soulsborne vibes from the way she spoke

Because he isn't a filthy casual

"ah a classic maneuver straight from Rose Quartz's the art of war. Or my own version Jasper's Big Book of War."

Remember, if "RIP" isn't written on your tombstone you're automatically conscripted into the skeleton uprising

Nice

Is steven universe, dare i say, the dark souls of animation?

>dark souls of animation

Awaken, my Murdercocks!

No because dark souls is actually good.

Only the first.

I have the same problem since reinstalling windows and accidentally selecting that I had windows 7 home premium instead of professional, which is what my key is for. Then it waits until after I reinstall everything to tell me something's up and I just don't feel like going through all the trouble again right away.

Buzzwords aside, it really is a lazy design

Blue does because she was a lonely thugga and kept staring at the Zoo residents fucking for thousands of years.

I like DS2 more.
>guard breaking turtle fags

I hate being one of those people who compares things to From Software games, but I thought this too. It's mostly the voice, but that plus being big and lanky seals it for a lot of people.

>you will never be Blue Diamond's last suvenir

The only autistic children who believe that are not worth anyone's time.

They havent come up with a single good design since opal excluding everyones favorite OC invader petridot.
This show is ugly to look at

Can the Murdeecock Prevail?!

Tumblr means girls from tumblr who have 0 interest in comics or cartons outside of steven universe and maybe Adventure time
That come here even tho they hate everyone else here to talk about steven universe and social warrior shit
They not only dont care about the site, not only they make discussion about the show impossible bit they go to other threads and make other threads with the only purpose of pissing people off, reporting them and acting like they ownnthis placer
Not even bronys were this bad, i see people un /sug/ asking how to greentext all the time its the worst thing that ever happenned to this board
Worse than spiderman spam por atla takeover, worse than homestuck, worse than shitty mods

fucking idiot, we have had a name for those people for the longest time
It's called: newfag. Like you. You are a newfag and probably from Sup Forums. Get fucked you little bitch. I never understood the purpose of this phrase until now, and I know you won't because I didn't and I'm a self-important twat I mean genius, but, "Lurk moar faggot"

I feel like Rose/Pink Diamond probably showed Blue a neat trick she learned after watching some humans.

First she kept the stuff she shapeshifted that night in case, you know... Pink wanted to try again. After that she masturbated furiously in it's memory.

She kinda thinks Yellow Diamond could do it even better but she's scared to ask.