What are your thoughts on the Nostalgia Critic IT review? I thought it was fucking awful. First of all...

What are your thoughts on the Nostalgia Critic IT review? I thought it was fucking awful. First of all, his new format of re-enacting movies is atrocious because all of his friends can't act. Not to mention reviewing movies that aren't even on Blu Ray/4K/DVD yet is pretty much the literal opposite of nostalgia. Second of all, the fat chick Tamara is god awful. That whole opening thing with her gave me second hand embarrassment. I can't believe people paid $20 to see this review in a theater. And of course being a new
Nostalgia Critic review, he has to throw in some shitty storyline with his idiot friends. What the fuck happened to his old format of him just reviewing a movie with no bullshit subplots?

How the fuck is he still getting paid to make this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lLN1FwiqGwc
youtube.com/watch?v=1TeBl6jOHtU
youtube.com/watch?v=TnjbhUpTmFs
youtube.com/watch?v=cyZX7MZUI0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cigr8FEXgy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't agree with him when he says IT 2017 has no personality.

Can we get a link? I saw his review of the original, and the whole thing seemed kind of dull and nit picky. I don't really see why people are fans of these sort of reviews when you have channels that give an actual analysis like NerdWriter, Screen Prism, Every Frame a Painting, etc...

His asperger's keeps him from understanding movies with a nuanced tone. Not saying IT is a complex movie, but it is a blend of old school adventure flick and horror, and he can't wrap his head around it.

If it's any review where they act it out instead of using footage... it's... it's just not watchable

youtu.be/lLN1FwiqGwc

>his new format of re-enacting

DROPPED. There's just no way I'm watching any more of those.

>force awakens review
>tamara playing rey
daisy ridley is ugly but she's not that ugly

As soon as the NC came back and I noticed they tried to just shoe in some of that demo reel shit that nobody wanted into the nostalgia critic reviews I stopped watching. It's just so cringy to watch.

>mfw doug walker said demo reel was his dream project
doug's humor works on a 10-12 year old level

>reviews are now 30-40 minutes
>half of it is unfunny skits and intros/outros re-enacting parts of the movie

MELVIN

to be fair to Doug, he occasionally does a a more "traditional" Nostalgia Critic video, strangely enough he does them for movies he actually likes now

youtube.com/watch?v=1TeBl6jOHtU

>occasionally

Is it even a review? He basically just recreates scenes from the movie while narrating the Wikipedia plot summary these days.

That movie was on his "movies I'll never do" list. What a sellout!

He either does a shitty review style thing at the end of the video or does a shitty skit at the end of the video. So they're not really reviews. I'd say the first viewing stuff he does with his brother is more of a review honestly.

At least Tamara has tits unlike Daisy Refridgleyator

I clicked away when he started talking about the leper. The whole point is IT representing what the character feared most.

that "review" gets more views than any of the recent rlm videos lmao,

based douge getting rlm btfod

If you guys hate him so much why not just kill him and be done with it.
Come on you pussies.
If you can start riots with your dollar store tiki torches then you can do anything

His last few non-skit, non-extravagant reviews of actually nostalgic films were better, shame he reverted back

I thought that his reviews of the Matrix trilogy were spot-on. He's made a lot of videos, some are definitely better than others.

tamara is hotter

I've never liked anything by nostalgia critic. He's just too... stupid to provide any insights.

somebody should make a list of this shit. i still like his old style reviews.

Santa Christ died for you sins!

What I find funny is that he talks about his skit like it's the real movie. Like the part about digital effects where he praises certain parts of it... he is using his shitty digital effect that looks no different to the other shitty digital effects he has.

Man, I wish his Jurassic World and Mad Max reviews never happened.

Nostalgia Critic was never good.

>never good
>has a fan base
please, do explain this whore shit

I miss the Based Brad era

>When TGWTG, MLP and Homestuck dominated internet culture

Fuck 2011. Holy shit.

>new Pennywise doesn't try to be funny
What about when he had Eddie in the kitchen and kept acting like he was about to bite his hand?

haha
youtube.com/watch?v=TnjbhUpTmFs

>please, do explain this whore shit

Autism.

Is this a fucking thing now?
youtube.com/watch?v=cyZX7MZUI0Q

>Reaction channels

Just when I thought content could not get worse.

it was tolerable with Rachel, I just can't fucking stand the fat chick

You just know the casting couch happened.

>not liking the thicc goddess tamara

C O U C H 'D

>that part where he pretends he can be a filmmaker too, and tries to prove a scene would be better without music
It's embarrassing that he thinks he can do it better than the movie itself.

I also hate it when Doug pretends like he has directorial credentials, and always leaves "directed by Doug Walker" at the end of the reviews just to drive the point home.

>decide to watch the freddy vs jason review
>crying about white peepo
Forgot Dougie was an sjw

I liked the old format where he would just sit there and use clips to poke fun at movies.

He needs to get rid of those two fucks. Surely their contract is up by now, because it's been like what 5 years since Demo Reel failed? Can't he just fucking fire them?

Not really. He was just trying to ride that wave to newfound popularity except he got in on it four years after the fact since he's dumb.

Lindsay did it much better considering the fanbase she's amassed on tumblr from it but you can tell she really never cared for feminism either.

He was having trouble with copyrights when he used clips of movies. Movie companies would take down his reviews. That's why he is now re-enacting scenes instead of using the original movie footage

>tfw the old format is never coming back

>citing Reddit

Even if it's reddit you gotta admit it's really fucking interesting. Just look at how he had to remove a joke about autism from his Ernest Scared Stupid review after he accidentally roasted his entire fandom

>people paid $20 to see this review in a theater

Fucking excuse me? I better be getting memed on.

2017 is the year of the Spoontang baby! Full steam ahead!

Wasn't he supposed to default on his mortgage two months ago? What happened to that?

I never understood this comic, it's so unrealistic. His wife would never share food.

thats what a womans supposed to look like

What would you do if the Nostalgia Critic came up to your door step and told you you're a long lost relative to the Walker family?

Makes me laugh everytime.

It's going to be great when half the Hollywood company heads are going to prison.

Murder suicide.

End myself.

Why does it feel like my soul is burning?

i would fucking be so happy. UNCLE CRITIC

i'd be having a boy

REminder that AT4W: The Movie is homebrew independent Kino

she has multiple cats, I'm so very surprised.

Daily reminder that the black guy from The Nostalgia Critic is a furry.

Rachel, please take Doug down like Harvey.

He does the acting out scenes because new movies give him C&D orders for using their video clips.

I honestly believe his original IT review was one of his best reviews. Clearly this review is the shitty remake

>Put douge in faceapp
Fucking nightmare fuel

Hard to believe he's a badass sheriff deputy that shot a spic who was beating his wife and pulled a shotgun on him.

Abortion chick is such a slut.

*Automatic weapon that he got from the ATF's Fast and Furious bamboozle

Dude pulled a machinegun on him.

i lol at him

Will latza ever be renewed for a third season?

no. he uploaded a video today. hes too far gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=cigr8FEXgy8

But thats the best part!!!

>*claps slowly*

The Latza meme is dead and over, one of his friends made him go into a full Bernie faggot. We will never see racist Latza again.

who was the chick again that underwent hormone therapy and now identifies as male ? top kek

>How the fuck is he still getting paid to make this shit?
He isn't.
CA has been bleeding money from every hole for a while now, only Douge's videos bring in some ad revenue thanks to the views, but that's about it.

I smell the anger of Former NC Fans.

jesuotaku