Why is pol anti-abortion?

why is pol anti-abortion?

it's for the best you know, the world is overpopulated as it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LP9mzzooP0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anti-abortion
I'm pro abortion, but the asspain one guy created on this website is fucking hilarious

>world overpopulated

Lots of space and resources in my country Achmed, we should be having babies.

I support abortions because it keeps the blacks in check though.

>why is Sup Forums against murdering the innocent
Gee I wonder.

It's been the summer of 88.
Trump will win.
Praise KEK.

youtube.com/watch?v=LP9mzzooP0c

Fuck i was close to the get. Also abortion after 3 months lacks any justification.

Because abortion literally is only state funded and supported in white majority nations. Nations like Nigeria, India, Mexico etc. with exploding populations do not have or support abortion.

show me

It was a shit posting waste

My Grandparents tried to get my Mum to abort me because she got pregnant at 16, but she refused and stopped talking to them for 13 years because she was so angry at them saying that, and ran off to live with my Dad and his Mum.

>the world is overpopulated as it is

By niggers, curryniggers, sandniggers and asians maybe but not by humans.

We need more white babies in Europe not less.

Too bad your grandparents were right.

Fug you :D

>world is overpopulated

Why don't you do something productive and abort yourself op? It's never too late to do the right thing.

nice dubs

ive always lurked Sup Forums and always agreed with the majority of posters and i am anti/abortion.

The thought of having sex with a girl who has had an abortion is disgusting.

I'd be okay with abortion if it worked like being a sex offender where you get put on a list so everyone knows you fucked over a kid's life.

It is basically fucking a graveyard.

I am pro-nigger abortion.

You know, an AI waifu wouldn't get an abortion.

>I support black abortions because it is easier than nullifying black population growth by having more white children.
I know it would be harder for you, but you could just sell your toys and raise white children instead of being a child yourself.

Abortion is fucked up at the core, but I acknowledge its usefulness too.

It's better to not have stupid kids fucking around and getting pregnant though, then we wouldn't have abortions.

Remember the caption that said, Don't look; don't look?

I love abortion.

Because it is a sin and murder.

Repent.

herzlag looks uncomfortable, is hillary grabbing her bum?

The problem I have is that women fucking keep the retarded unhealthy kids just because they feel bad.
Whereas they have no trouble aborting a healthy one

white abort too, so 1st world white countries shouldn't abort.

I'm not anti-abortion. There's no reasoning I can give that won't sound edgy so I'll leave it at that.

I'm anti abortion for my own family

I'm all for it for niggers

Who's the semen demon with the pokies on the right ?

>why is pol anti-abortion?
>its a "Sup Forums is one person" episode
The correct answer is to legalize abortion, but establish abortion clinics in "low income" neighborhoods.
I would much rather my tax dollars go to sweeping the future criminal out of ShaQuandas uterus than 18+ years of increased welfare payments.

Are you joking?

this is the only right answer

jamie fox

They already do this, and abortion is taxpayer subsidized.

faggot.

Just like real estate abortion is location, location, location

>White society and communities
Unnecessary and ill advised
>In Africa, the Middle East, and India
A prudent course of action as their populations are getting out of control

No i'm not usually when i see Hillbot in a picture i don't look but this one i did.

>Sup Forums is anti-abortion

Gee i wonder who's behind this image of Hillary Clinton with her kike supporters perky nipples protruding.

I'm 100% pro abortion and that's my only liberal view point I have.

A fetus is not a human. If it cannot survive outside the mother's body it is an extension of the mother, and if unwanted it is a parasite.

Also people who are financially unstable or emotionally immature should not be forced to raise a child. The child will become a degenerate and a drain.

Also, more abortion = less niggers and poor people. Welfare recipients should be required to get abortions in order to stay on welfare

Hermione Grainger.

Factually true but you should know even Indian "liberals" (basically the Gandhi-Nehru clan, who were high-caste Kashmiris) really wanted to euthanize the lower caste poors back in the 70s.

I'm pro abortion, because it kills niggers. However

>the world is overpopulated as it is
Wrong, period. Anyone who says or repeats this line has never done any research, ever.

If you want to fight overpopulation go start doing abortions in Africa and Hindustan.

Man Natalie Portman would be perfect if it weren't for all her jew/vegan shit.

The world is no where near overpopulated. Thats a myth.
Also, fucking leads to families.
Dont want one, dont do it.

I'm so much pro-abortion, I think in a lot of cases it shouldn't even be a choice.

I'm ok with abortion

Then you should kill yourself and not take an innocent life that never got a chance.

because just steralizing all of the 3rd world and any blacks and mestizos and muslims who can not pass an IQ test would be much more efficient

user angry about people are ok with abortion

Sup Forums is proabortion as we support negative eugenics.
The only prolifers here are newfags and cuckstains.

Overpopulation is real.

It alters your WAY of life and has already massively destroyed the environment and creates a shitty controlled existence where one does not engage in MEANINGFUL work as a free INDIVIDUAL.

The "Overpopulation isn't real" meme is pushed by confused leftists (obsessed with dysgenics) and corporations that want more slave-consumers.

Kill em all and let the forests grow.
Blood for soil!

No, the overpopulation meme has historically been pushed by lefties like Malthus to justify eugenics.

The environment is shit because most people believe "climate change is a hoax invented by the chinese to make US manufacturing noncompetitive" and therefore ride their 10mpg 50 miles to work and back instead of doing something about their gluttunous lifestyles

You know Hillary was sucking on those titties in private before that photo was taken, right? Natalie has that look of guilt mixed with excitement.

yes both of those people in your picture should have been aborted

overpopulation is not a problem in the first world, we have an under population. meanwhile, third world denizens respond to poverty by pumping out as many as they can, reducing the chances of losing their bloodline too dead kids. the result of this is our immigration problem. none the less, i support abortion. there is data coming from evolutionary psychologists to suggest that rape is a genetic problem. with rape being a main reason for abortion it seems like a pretty good way to deal with it long term.

Anyone here who is anti-abortion isn't really a free thinker and they're just falling in line under the republican platform because they're literally sheep.

pol is pro abortion for non Whites.