EZRA SAVING JUSTICE LEAGUE!

EZRA SAVING JUSTICE LEAGUE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acJzw2NlmmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So DC is being more cucked than Marvel?

don't agree with his ideals but he is good to look at.

youtube.com/watch?v=acJzw2NlmmA
Who part of the marvel chad universe here?

Yeah, /fit/ would love his jaw

So who do you think he molested?

He's aesthetic kino.

I’d have him as my gym twink desu

>Raised by women
>Turns out gay

>1 in 3 women meme

Maybe in shitty African countries, but not in the West. But I guess it's easy to criticise the people who won't hack you to death with a machete.

>also forced to apologize
nah still cucks. with no oscars

>All men are trash
>Ezra miller is not included

That would logically imply that ezra miller is not a man

>no one should be humiliated

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they know its just a character in a movie right?

I'm sure he means in hollywood

this can't be real

There was a time when I believed people weren't retarded enough to confuse reality with fiction.

Imagine being Momoa in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ezra, you fuckin' respectful, all progressive with your effeminate body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally save the world with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck rape another 16 year old in his yurt. Like seriously imagine having to be Jason and not only be on that set while Ezra Miller flaunts his disgusting feminism in front of you, the Zac Snyder CGI barely concealing his low testosterone and BLACKED VIP pass, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he prepped the bull. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his "I need feminism" attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EZRA MILLER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Khal Drogo. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

leave afleck/momoa shitstorm to me - based ezra "queer as heel" miller

Do you have the one where Chris, lego Batman, and wonder woman are laughing at ben?

dude baked up a whole batch of brownie points with one sentence.
YAAAAS

relentlessly handsome kevin is the only reason i'm going to relentlessly watch justice league. gadot is girl. cavill and affleck are relentlessly old and not handsome anymore. momoa and cyborg guy were never handsome. relentlessly.

and i love kevin's personality as flash.

marvelshill at it again.

Why do you keep saying "relentlessly?" Stop that.

i can't relentlessly stop what i'm not relentlessly doing. i do not keep saying relentlessly. i do relentlessly say relentlessly. but i relentlessly think they're relentlessly different.

Cease and desist this behavior immediately.

This fucking Asian looking cracker knows how to trick women into giving up free pussy.

you should write movie reviews

what are you relentlessly referring to?

>her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty,

Aw, you fucked up and forgot to change this part. I was actually enjoying that too. Was a fresh take.

Eh, I can dig it. If Ezra can 'save' Ben from the shitstorm and (along with Gadot) JL from boycotts, I can overlook the fact everything he stands for grates on me. He is oddly likable.

If the Mamoa outrage is anything to go by, no.

user the fuck are you doing

i'm just relentlessly saying that kevin is the only reason i'm interested in watching justice league. if movie did not have relentlessly handsome kevin, i would not be relentlessly interested in the movie.

I wonder (((why)))

What the fuck? Hasn't Ben Affleck slapped some sense into this cuck yet?

Bin al flecki is a feminist faggot too. Cavill's /ourguy/ though. He pissed off a ton a feminist dykes with some interview about how he experiences sexism too

>a jewish actor is espousing feminist bullshit

What a (((coincidence)))

>pissed off a ton a feminist dykes

that's not difficult to do though. just tell them you won't date them and they'll be screaming like yodelling monkeys.

He's literally and figuratively a faggot

>nobody should be humiliated
maybe they shouldnt draw something so embarrassing

This user is literally and figuratively butthurt jelly.

Spotted the disease ridden mentally ill faggot

What a cuck holy shit

>he gets so much pussy for preaching this
>he fucks traps too
Next gen Chad. Silver Age Chad.

Calm down, user. Take a deep calming breath and gently kys.

he is gay

>raised by women
you should be able to tell

>mfw Sup Forums getting mad because a guy defends women

yeah but anything Sup Forums (You) believes is more disgusting

doesn't this fuck DC anyway?
people who don't like sexism will boycott it because affleck is on weinstein's dick.
and the """"redpills"""" """"woke"""" people will hate watching it because of ezra's statements.
what the fuck

He's so fucking handsome

>feminists hate it for having a butt touching rapist
>Sup Forums hates it for having a israeli and a faggot
>normies hate it for not being fun
>snyderfags hate it for not having snyder anymore

Is this the only capeshit movie specifically targeted at comicfags?

yes, he definitely is handsome

I thought this was hiro-moot at first

^This guy is fucking relentless

What is this even referring to?

>Shitty Chad meme

Evans came long before Chad. Evans is love. Evans is life. Evans is Eternal.