I want to watch Blade Runner in the theater...

I want to watch Blade Runner in the theater, but my friends are all dumb normies who think movies with too much talking are boring.

How can I watch a movie by myself with looking like betafag?

Go on a Friday night

who cares what normies think about you going to a theater alone? shit

Just go and not give a fuck if you look like a beta

It's not like you can hide being a beta so everybody already knows

my friend and his girl both literally fell asleep and the gay asian guy on my other side was browsing his phone for a quarter of the movie. This is the world we live in

Just go, no one cares.

Just go watch it yourself man. No one really cares. I've done it before and sometimes I end up talking with other people after the movie is over (if it was a good one). Idk why people on this board make it seem like such a daunting task. I mean I do know why but yeah.

Americans are fucking stupid and should be killed

Show them a pic of Ana, if they don't want to go you know they are all gay.

Impress your friends with an impressive get and they'll do whatever you want.

I just did it earlier today. I had the whole room to myself.
I even mentioned to my normie friends that I watched the new Blade Runner movie and that I thought it was good. They didn't give a shit and talked about how they're planning on going to see the new Star Wars.
This apparently was also the consensus about Blade Runner back in 1982, minus the Star Wars part since it wasn't popular to normies back then.

Go by yourself, enjoy the sadness

That's not what happened to my friend when he tried to see wonder woman alone

Guy in the guard tower took potshots at him before he escaped out a side exit

Go by yourself in the middle of the day like a normal person. My showing had like two old married couples and three men who were alone. No one fucking cares what movie you watch or if you are by yourself.

Why give a shit what others think of you? I went alone the other night and it was great

Give some candy to a little girl to pretend she's your daughter

>dabs on your obvious bait

>Guy in the guard tower took potshots at him
Is he in Afghanistan or something?

Go with your dumb friends, the new BR is for dumb plebians after all, they'll love it.

There were a ton of people who came alone at my screening, even some really obvious neckbeard basement dwellers. Nobody cared. I've was the only one who noticed due to Sup Forums's obsession with singles policies and other stupid memes about theatres.

lol
I would have gone to a matinee during the week like don draper, but going to a movie alone on a weekend night is kinda beta, user.

>minus the Star Wars part since it wasn't popular to normies back then.
lol yes it was, especially by the time Return came out. I mean it was still considered "nerdy", but it was pretty mainstream.

I went to a movie alone today. Saw 2049, actually. It's worse than Primus, btw. . Hadn't been to a kinoplex in years. It was only me and a couple in the whole place. I really didn't care what they thought of me. Of course I wondered if they were thinking of me, but I didn't care what they thought if they were. Although I should mention that my local theater serves beer, so I was a bit inebriated.

this movie is made to be seen solo

I was going to go alone last weekend but a friend showed up wanting to drink
he ended up going with me and we went drinking afterwards

I'm going to see it again tomorrow

>I mean it was still considered "nerdy"
That's what I meant. It was for the toy collectors and comic book geeks. I couldn't imagine the typical Chad and Stacy to enjoy it like they do now.

that's what im thinking just like drive

this.

I imagine it's a pretty great movie to watch alone.

I haven't done that though because I'm not a beta and I saw it with literally one million other people in a real life actual Olympic stadium like a true Alpha.

Just go to a theater because literally no one cares. Stop being so insecure.

>going to a movie alone on a weekend night is kinda beta, user.
I went around 12:50pm today, literally there was no one else around, even when I left at around 3:40pm

>How can I watch a movie by myself with looking like betafag?
the absolute state of amerisharts.

just go to the fucking theater. ill go two times, one alone and one with gf. but first one had to be alone because it has to be experienced fully without distractions, movie is marvelous.

go to a night showing so its only you and some other two guys, my theater was dead silent, even the guys eating popcorn shut the fuck up immediately, movie is too immersive.

that's what im saying, going to see matinees alone during on a weekday is alpha.

Wear a fedora and say you're an independent online critic

I'm pretty sure no one really even notices. If they do, they're probably a right cunt who just goes looking for shit to judge people for.
Even if you look like a colossal loser, which you won't, this movie is absolutely worth seeing in the cinema. Seriously, you'll probably never get this chance again unless it becomes a classic and they have one anniversary screening every 10 years.

tl;dr Just fucking do it, don't miss this.

protip: no one cares about you.

you know no one cares about you, because youre an unremarkable piece of shit. what makes you think suddenly people care about you when you go to the theather? youre still an irrelevant sack of nothing, so at least use it to your advantage, youre socially invisible, go and see the movie already.

>Is he in Afghanistan or something?
found the European

The feels felt in this movie are best felt by oneself.

This movie is meant to be seen alone. Do it

Blows my mind that people are scared to go to a theater alone.

Dont do it OP the no singles policy is back and worse then ever.

>aw fuck that guy who came alone wants to say something else to us about the movie, quick, run lol!

>European
Not really

I live in a perpetual state of delusion where i think im super hot and interesting, to be fair i am both, but i boost it to the max. Yesterday night when i went to see BR 2049 i literarlly walked the stairs up the cinema truly feeling i was K and that other people felt the same about me.

You should do the same.

Fuck it. I'll watch a matinee on saturday

You need to hurry or generic horror film is going to replace it and you'll have to wait until there's a pirated version somewhere.

if you dont go you will never experience true synthesized BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Good man. You won't regret it.

Ah, Canadian. Close enough.

The guard towers are just a precaution since TDKR came out.

>Canadian
You wish.

i saw it by myself this afternoon, it was great. you can relax and just watch the movie.

...that's different. Wonder Woman is shit

ask a girl you barely know, nothing to lose.

based chad

You just go in and watch the movie you payed for. It's so simple even you shouldn't be able to mess it up.

Even Draper goes solo.