MARVEL STUDIOS

I work there.

AMA

Name the Phase 4 movies.

Tell me about Bane

How's Kevin Feige?

What are Surtur and Fernis Wolf's role in Thor: Ragnarok?

why does everyone act like spiderman
why no good villians
why soo many mary sues
why is marvel tv its own universe

Yeah, why does he wear the mask?

How do you sleep at night?

Did the Disney snipers already get you OP?

Do you love me?

What is the SJW atmosphere like

>why does everyone act like spiderman
In what way? Please don't say """Quips"""
>why no good villians
Yellowjacket, Zemo, Loki, and Ultron were good
>why soo many mary sues
You're either b8ing or are so dumb you don't know what this means
>why is marvel tv its own universe
It's not

I don't know all of them, since they're all in early stages of development, but I can confirmed Spider-Man 2, Doctor Strangr 2, Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Captain America 4 and Black Widow. These are the ones that are father along.

He's a big guy.

Nice guy, but I've never held a conversation with him.

Nobody cared who he was until he did.

Monsters to be fought in the third act.

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Do you sleep naked?

Will Captain America 4 be with Steve Cap or will he pass on the mantle to Bucky/Sam?

They don't, really.

There's a few, but it is known Feige and the others prioritize compelling protagonists above everything else.

In what way?

The mechanics of a convergence are too complicated in terms of tone and brand awareness.

In a big bed with my girlfriend.

Still trucking.

Amanda, please. It's over.

Not at all, really. That's over at Marvel Comics.

He wouldn't fly so good otherwise.

No.

Bucky will become the new Captain America.

Who dies in IW? They're not going to pull a CW and not kill anyone, right?

No you don't fuck off

>with my girlfriend.
Lol be honest now.

What does ScarJo smells like?

Have you ever seen Bendis?

Spoil the plot of Thor Ragnarok.

The stench of death? A hahaha haha haha ahahahahaha

Yesterday someone from NBC said she smells good.

Will A.I.M be used in future films?

Steve Rogers dies. That's the only notable one as far as I'm concerned. The Vision is also supposed to be destroyed early on, but the door is left open for him to return further down the line.

Bendis?

I'm not particularly close to production, but the gist of it is something like this.

Hela seizes control of Asgard.
Thor gets banished to Sakaar.
Thor meets up with Hulk and Valkyrie and escapes.
Loki decides to help Thor after Hela betrays him.
They come to Earth so Doctor Strange can help them find Odin.
They find Odin and he goes back to Asgard to prevent Hela from unleashing the Ragnarok.
The key to defeating Hela is the Soul Stone. Thor gets it and wins.
Loki steals the Soul Stone and the Tesseract and delivers them to Thanos in exchange for being pardoned for his blunder on Earth.

Batman v Superman or Suicide Squad?

Let's trust Loki again, it went well the last time....

Hemsworth still has no presence or acting ability.

Fantastic Four when?

Classic Loki.

Is Death gonna be in IW or is the rumor of Hela replacing her true?

How would your superiors feel about you Baneposting?

Yeah, Bendis.

Prove that you work at Marvel

He knows the Bendis meme. He's a fraud.

Like, that guy that writes comics Bendis?

Are the Netflix guys going to show up in any movies?

So, will Norman Osborn replace Matthew Ellis as MCU's US President, to coincide with Trump?

What do you know about the Captain Marvel movie?

What changes will be made to her origins? Are they REALLY planning to make her the single strongest, cosmic-tier hero (punching moons away, etc) after nerfing Thor, Hulk, and much of the Marvel's upper combatants to lower, more 'realistic' levels?

Feige already confirmed that's never gonna happen.

Is the Dark Lord Perlmutter upset with getting his picture taken?

What did they do to the photographer?

why did you guys decided to open up your own costume shop besides money? there are only 3 studios in LA that do top quality costumes and 1 that is by far the best.

you guys are shortchanging the fans.

>Captain America 4
Any clue on the storyline they thinking of doing?

What's the best movie (you can define "best" however you want) coming out of Marvel Studios right now?

Please tell me Joss Whedon is gone forever.

Will Coulson and Skye make a cameo in Infinity War?

Can you tell us about Ant-Man and Wasp or Captain Marvel?

Bendis.You know, Brian Michael.

Not in the foreseable future.

Death will be there. Eva Green has been approached to play her.

They wouldn't mind.

Bendis? The writer?

I am an anonymous poster in a Chinese basket weaving website. What further proof do you need?

I'm a longtime poster.

Not likely. Maybe a throwaway reference or two.

I don't know, but I doubt it. Based on what I've seen Norman will remain a businessman rather than a politician when he inevitably appears.

>Chinese basket weaving website
Fucking fraud, it's Indonesian.

What details can you provide for the former titled Infinity War part 2 film?

Is Thanos going to kill half the universe with a snap of his fingers?

>Eva Green has been approached to play her

Funny someone here claiming to be a DC employee said that she had been approached by Marvel to play a role. Doesn't mean you're real, but it means you're at least pretty good at bullshitting.

no he takes a big shit on your childhood

Bendis. The writer.

Will lady death be in Infinity war?
Who is Sigourney Weaver playing in The Defenders?

>I don't know, but I doubt it. Based on what I've seen Norman will remain a businessman rather than a politician when he inevitably appears.

Disappointing. And I assume Dell Rusk is out too?

I don't know, but knowing Perlmutter, nothing pretty.

It's in early stages, so I don't know much about it yet as it hasn't reached the stage in which my department becomes more heavily involved.

Based on what I've heard, Carol Danvers is introduced as an elite soldier in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, and helps the Avengers repel Thanos. The government acquires Kree technology during the movie, and Carol is selected for an experiment that gives her powers. Captain Marvel is a government-sanctioned superhero, presented to the audience as someone as powerful as Captain America and Iron Man, and completely obedient with the government, and the movie aspires to explore how Carol struggles with this new title imposed on her and how the responsabilities of a hero sometimes diverge from the orders of her superiors.

I have no idea how powerful they intent to make her, however.

All I know so far is that it'll explore how Bucky adapts to the mantle of Captain America and proves himself worthy of Steve Rogers's legacy. They haven't talked about villains or supporting characters yet, though it appears Markus and McFeely will return to write it. The Russos probably won't direct it, though.

I like James Gunn's style, so I'd say GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2.

So far, yes.

Nope.

Does the Vulture die in Spider-Man: Homecoming? What are the plans for Spider-Man in future movies?

when is the new nintendo console coming out?

Huh, sounds like they don't know what to do with Carol.

In other shocking news, water is wet.

what else do you do with an origin story too similar to green lantern?

So they're in touch with the character's history.

Why is Scarlet Witch absent from so much merchandising, posters, tie-ins, etc.? Does Marvel actually have a policy against promoting characters who have any Fox connection even if Fox isn't using them?

Already talked about CAPTAIN MARVEL. As for ANT-MAN & THE WASP, I only know the basics.

It'll be a "breather" movie in-between the INFINITY duology, so it'll mostly retain the humor and scope of the first movie, neither going darker nor going bigger.

Egghead will be the main villain. Apparently he'll be an old friend and research partner of Hank Pym who kidnaps him, which forces Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne to team up to rescue him, while also being pursued by the authorities. Whirlwind will also be there as a secondary villain, acting as Egghead's muscle.

And of course, the Wasp will show up, though I don't know the extent of her role. She'll have been trapped in the Quantum Realm and Egghead's masterplan will lead to her release. They want someone on Michael Douglas's caliber to play her. Douglas is lobbying for his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones, but they're also looking at other actresses like Michelle Pfeiffer, Demi Moore and Uma Thurman.

Yes.

Don't know.

His name hasn't come up yet.

Tony and Strange have similar origins, and they stuck with their guns. I mean, Green Lantern's origins aren't exactly overused in the slightest.

>Nope.
Will SHIELD or it's events be mentioned at all?
Like a TV in the background airing the phrase "The Directer of SHEILD reassured the public that the agency is committed to containing the ongoing Inhuman outbreak." or misc. references to Quake/Coulson/Fitz/etc? Even if it was just some filler dialogue?

Really hoping for more crossover between the movies and the TV show. Nothing forced-----just nods to other story lines.

How does answering directly to the Disney execs compare to having Perlmutter as the middleman? Is there more room to breathe at Marvel Studios after the split from Marvel Entertainment?

Was Dr. Strange using the same fictional hospital from Daredevil and the Netflix shows an intentional shout out to establish continuity?

Thunderbolts when?

is SHIELD kill?

Jesus Christ let it go. They most connected they'll ever be was when Sam Jackson showed up for 20 minutes in the first season of Shield. The hype is gone. Not gonna happen.

So they're going to make her Captain Atom?

>Was Dr. Strange using the same fictional hospital from Daredevil
No.

Does Marvel already have plans for Doctor Strange 2 or have they not have anything started on it yet?

No, he ends up in jail. I don't know the plans in detail as they're developed alongside Sony Pictures, but I know that Spider-Man won't appear in INFINITY WAR, but will appear in INFINITY CRUSADE, and that the sequel to HOMECOMING will feature Peter's high school graduation.

The conflict they've set up for her doesn't sound bad. It's textbook "what it means to be a hero", but Carol can afford textbook.

There's no outright policy, but they avoid it if they can.

They'll be pretty standalone despite being part of the overarching storyline. The first one is titled INFINITY WAR and the second one is titled INFINITY CRUSADE.

I believe they'll scale down the amount of destruction that Thanos causes, but he still cause galaxywide devastation. Feige and the Russos acknowledge that he came off as a bit of a chump between GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and AGE OF ULTRON and want to make him a truly scary villain again.

Any idea of the villain they're planning to use for the Captain Marvel movie? Carol doesn't have a deep pool to pull from, as far as Kree go Ronan is already dead but perhaps the Supreme Intelligence?

Will War Machine (The black army dude who was very briefly in Iron Man 2 and Avengers) have any signifigance in future movies.

I'm inclined to believe what you're saying so far.

Could you give a plot synopsis of the Infinity War/Crusade movies?

Can you tell us what you know about Black Panther? Does Bucky play a big role?

>Spider-Man won't appear in INFINITY WAR
Guess which one I'm not seeing

Yes. Disney hasn't been let down yet and allows Marvel a lot of creative freedom to do their thing, and Perlmutter was often a harder nut to crack in terms of allowing stuff than Disney themselves.

Thunderbolts is in the cards.

SHIELD is dead as far as the movies go.

Early stages. Scott Derrickson will be back, and he really likes Nightmare, so that'll probably be one of the villains, at least. They also want to bring in Clea as it's looking like Rachel McAdams was a one-and-done.

Yon-Rogg, apparently.

He'll appear again, but I don't think he'll do anything significant. They're even talking about writing him out of INFINITY WAR since he only had a minor appearance to follow up on losing his legs in CIVIL WAR.

What do you know about Coogler's Black Panther?

What do you know about the Defenders series?

Is Death the woman who appears in Coulson´s dreams?

>SHIELD is dead as far as the movies go.

Even after the TV show dies (assuming Perlmutter doesn't order a sequel series)?

What's Ayesha's costume like in GOTG2?

What's deal with the Inhumans ABC show, what happened to the movie?

Why is Marvel letting Fox make X-Men TV shows?

Any chance of Marvel getting FF or X-Men back?

Who else is in the cards?

Do you know anything that might cause a load of controversy on Sup Forums?

What are the plans for the Inhumans as it stands? Their movie is canned permanently now or are there still plans for them OUTSIDE of AoS?

Speaking of Inhumans, are there any plans in the short-term for Ms. Marvel? And while we're at it, other 'kid' heroes like Amadeus, Miles, Sam-Nova?

Have you worked on or seen work on Runaways at all?

>Why is Marvel letting Fox make X-Men TV shows?

Not him, but you'd have to ask someone in Marvel Entertainment. TV is their jurisdiction, not Marvel Studios'.

Any plans for Miles Morales?

Who is written behind the scenes as being gay?

How often does the office make fun of Perlmutter?

>Disney™ Presents: Marvel©'s CInematic Universe™
>controversey

Come back OP

The script is great, from what I've heard. Same tone as THE WINTER SOLDIER, more serious and grounded. There's a lot of political intrigue, none of the villains will wear costumes, that kind of stuff. Bucky apparently has no role in it.

No.

Don't know anything about the Netflix material, sadly.

Gold skin and hair, glowing eyes, purple robe, very regal-looking.

The movie is dead. Feige was never really excited about the prospect, it was Perlmutter's pet project and he took it when he left and switched development to a TV show.

They've reached a deal in which they let Fox have the television rights in exchange for some supporting characters of the cosmic lore that got tangled up in the package for both the X-Men and the Fantastic Four to go back to Marvel.

Nope.

So far the only ones I've heard aside from the expected sequels are the standalone Black Widow movie, a Thunderbolts movie and a Sentry movie.