What happened to her? Just 2 or 3 years ago she was the hottest shit around. Winning Oscars, "breaking the internet"...

What happened to her? Just 2 or 3 years ago she was the hottest shit around. Winning Oscars, "breaking the internet", etc. Now she's pretty much gone missing from every discussion people have about actresses. She's doing movies, still famous, but people simply don't talk about her anymore. She's very talented though.

What happened? I heard it was her relationship with Aronofsky that made her go reclusive but I'm not sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDU7zLAd2-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people go sick of her fake obnoxious le just like one of us act

I don't care how many 8s and dubs you have in your post number op, she is a wooden actress who's been forced down our throats.

She lost her cutie cheeks

Four dubs means I told the truth. Deal with it.

She's talented. She was amazing in Silver Linings Playbook (Riva still deserved that Oscar though) and she was great in Poker House, first movie I ever saw with her in it. I just think Hollywood tries too hard to push her because of the appeal she has for young people. They gotta have her winning stuff so millennials will keep watching the oscars. I hated that, but that's not her fault.

her nudes leaked everywhere faggot

she lost her "looks"

cause she was a a fake star manufactured by the hollyjews

this, she sucks

I saw her butthole. The magic is gone.

She redeemed herself in mother.

When you reach the top, you can only go down.

Did you really think Hollywood would be shilling her for decades?

The whole thing with her was "LOOK HOW LIKE US SHE IS LOL" "OMG SHE'S FAMOUS BUT ALSO EATS PIZZA >D"

Schtick got old fast when she showed she could be an elitist bitch a few times and the nudes didn't help

She actually is a fairly solid actress

shes trash

She's super hot and I want to see her in more stuff? Aronofsky is rightly obsessed with her, and the one good thing about his last awful movie was getting to see her be cute/sexy.

i for one love it.
never watch her movies, only her press tours

>She's very talented though.
Talented at sucking dick maybe

The jews in hollywood got mad when her pics surfaced that she was whoring herself out ruining any chances of using her for their child eating and child sacrifice rituals which are traditional jewish practices.

She stopped fucking weinstein.

She was indeed incredibly cute in it although her acting was a bit off for some scenes.

That doesn't ruin anyone's career. Especially someone was big as her. It's actually an epowerment. It makes hollywood want to stick together with her and feminism and whatever.

The nude picture leaks and her response to them hurt her credibility as a serious actress, and she made a string of subpar movies which did not help either. And with the entire "im not paid as much" fiasco I wouldn't be surprised if she had the "difficult to work with" reputation. Fucking the director of a movie you appear in also tends to offend Hollywood, so Mother! has also been a critical failure.

Jennifer Lawrence is the only person born in the 90's to be awarded an Oscar for acting.

I thought she was p gud in Winter's Bone

So she's the only person 27 or under to be awarded an oscar for acting for a while. Who cares? Actors take time to mature. That's why her win was a big deal. She was so young.

she probably should have fucked Weinstein instead of Darren

probably the worst decision in her career

>BREAKING THE INTERNET
Thats when i knew it was a reddit thread.

She is a good cum vacumming device with secondary uses, acting is not her thing.

This is the post OP made this thread for.

Emma Stone replaced her.

Hunger Games ended and now she's in the "I'm a super serious actress now!" phase in her career. Thing is that most audiences still only know her from THG movies and haven't really been flocking to see her other films. The media is still trying to push her to the moon, but it's not really working anymore.

The Hunger Games ended.

roberts beats both

what part of "beats up her lovers" and "only part of the discussion because of her name" did you not understand?

harvey is still paying you

it describes watson more than roberts
also has no pic

Oscars don't mean anything anymore. Fucking Emma Stone won it as well. It's become a meme

>t. Hershlag poster

I know. But it's still worth pointing out. She basically died for 3 years now.

Emma deserved her Oscar just like Jennifer did.

For what movie did she get an oscar, anyway?

Silver Linings Playbook
youtube.com/watch?v=WDU7zLAd2-U

She used her acceptance speach at the oscars to lecture America about feminist issues and also people saw her butthole.

Thanks. I've never seen it. Worth checking out?

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Are seriously this out of touch?
Her nudes leaked and you really can't be le quirky girl anymore once everyone has seen your pussy spread wide. So she cooled down her act

I would love to see her go full Brown Bunny.

Not in the slightest

They weren't that racy. If anything, a sex tape might give her a boost about now. So long as it's better than the Kardashian one.

>She's very talented
Not trying to sound contrarian, but she really can't act.

She was only "good" in silver linings playbook because she was playing an autist and it didn't matter if her performance was awkward.

>she's very talented
Legitimately one of the worst actresses in the industry, the Harvey case really explained her Oscar win and nominations perfectly.

kill yourself, autistic faggot

hey man that is not cool!
not cool at all watch your conduct next time and be respectful of your other peers on here. Next time you will be suspended. Do you want to graduate from Sup Forums U or not?!

Yes, I thought Jennifer's performance was fantastic.

kill yourself, underaged autist

So do you think she's only fucking one director/producer at a time, or do you think she's done gang bangs? I think she can handle a DP.

because nobody gives a shit about Hunger Games anymore

she is to HG what emma watson is to Harry Potter, literal meme actress that broke out with an extremely popular franchise then people realized she's actually a turd and didn't care about any of her newer movies

ok young man for that back talk you are now suspended for 1 week. I am so ashamed of you.

i wonder if they have a list of things you need to do to win in hollywood

> to be cast in movie as background
bj

>to have dialogue in movie
bj + sex vagina

>star of movie
bj+sex including anal + swallow

>oscar nomination
bj+sex+fisting

>oscar win
bj+sex+fisting+goldenshowers+scat

I will admit she was pretty okay in Silver Linings Playbook tho

is it still called acting when your just playing yourself?

xD

it's a 7/10 movie, way better than the premise suggests but still not oscar worthy. well, if oscars were actually worth a shit.

shake my head...

>Chad
It should say Stacy.

literally what person on earth thinks "meh I saw her cunt, now I just can't really get into her movies"

is this how the normie brain really operates

>highest rated on wikifeet

wikifeet ratings are bullshit because waifu faggots just spam their favorite actresses with 5s and disregard actual feet aesthetics because they want to fuck them in their vaginas. I have a dream of a feet rating website where people offer honest, podiatry-based critiques

ok, who has the best feet? becuase I will take your full word for it. you are the feet god

We saw her naked and she can´t act, she lost her market value.

it's hard to tell because most actresses don't exactly pose for optimum foot viewing, I can't give a conclusive answer without sufficient data

People are finally realizing how mediocre she is.

>I saw her butthole

No you didn´t, I have read many times that that pic is not her.

whatever you say feet god. based feet god has spoken. Hopefully you can offer us some more of your wisdom in the future. amen

same here, once i saw the harvested butthole, i just couldnt buy into her as an actress

just looks like 6/10 potato whore now

have you seen your own asshole before?
Humans have assholes dude and its not even for sexual primarily

>this is what waifu faggs actually believe

this man over here mad because I made a joke about having superior feet taste. shine on you crazy toenail.

>wikifeet
>then this faggot
god damn fuck Sup Forums and any shitstain who frequents this board

feet god has sent us a plague?
No I was just LARPing for fun dude
Feetallujah my brothers and sisters!

t. shitstain frequenting this board

how would you see your own asshole unless you looked at it in a mirror like a fag?

goofy face but body is 11/10

>looked at it in a mirror like a fag?
Well yeh no one is full straight right, I just wondered what it looked like for the most part

Harvey got tired of her.

>gets miscasted in every oscarbait movie and blockbuster
>wins several oscars
>fucks respectful director for another oscar
shes hollywoods favorite whore, she even does anal.

she wouldn't eat weinstein's ass

She's probably a sex demon who gets two black studs to DP her for her birthday, but you can't gangbang producers. You need to make the producer feel special and give him extra treatment, can't do that when there's a cock in all your orifices.

I'd start attending her pictures if she would just shut, up.

>She's very talented
Not sure if serious or trolling. She can't act to save her life, she was famous just because she sucked the right Hollywood dicks. When old fat jews got bored of fucking her, her career tanked.

I enjoyed Mother!
but unsure if it was her innocence or Javier being an absolute monster...