Oh shid XD i turd myself into a piggle mordy :DDD i'm pigle rigg!! wugga lugga dug dugg :DDDD

oh shid XD i turd myself into a piggle mordy :DDD i'm pigle rigg!! wugga lugga dug dugg :DDDD

also [s4s] is besd board XDDD llelelel wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad :^)^)^))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuuuuuuuck

Based

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

Called it.

YOU FOOL

Lmaoo

based

WHAT THE FUCK

simply epic

nice

god fucking damn it

haha, include my faggot ass in the screencap!

delet this

JUST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you fucking piece of shit

Fugggggggg :DDDDD

nice script fag

Well fuck me sideways....

what have you done

Shitty mod get, called it

Sup Forums BTFO!

BASED

SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER SCRIPTED NIGGER

JUST

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THERE IS NO GOD. JUST AN EMPTY VOID OF NOTHING.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

lol

uh oh

I wanna fucking die

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God dammit

Awful get

Worst get

FUCK YOU

1st for jumping man

Toasting in epic thread

PIECE OF SHIT WASTE

THE GAME IS RIGGED

i really don't know what to feel about this

I can't believe you've done this

Go fuck yourself you fucking commie jew nigger I stayed up awake for this you fucking cunt

kek

BAby boy

CHAIKA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HES
A
PICKLE
HAHAHAHQHAHAGAGAGSGXBCNFHFHFBFNFJFBDBFBDHEIE

best post

Kill. Your. Self.

A FUCKING PICKLE HAHAHAHAH

>a fugging biggle :DDDDD

shit thread, shit get, shit show

time to derail for everyone's sake

FUCKING MOD GET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CANCER

God dammit, THIS is what we get?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

FUCK YOU THOSE 8S WERE MINE
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHH

the jews did this

good get
based [s4s]

BASED

Worst get ever.
You're not funny. Nobody laughed at this, it's pure retardation. Fucking worthless faggot, /s4s/ is for literal braindead retards.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums-Television & Film

Fucking script faggots. FUCK YOU.

REEEEEEE

Absolutely based

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT ARGHHHHHH

[s4s] confirmed best board!!! thnx bby

lol a fitting get for a shitty meme on a lame board.

Oh fugg :DDD

>[s4s]

goddamn it

This get shall be erased from the history books

Heh

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOWOOWOWOWWWW

This board belongs to the BIG GUYSSSS>

dusg xdddd

Fucking hope you kill yourself

Fugg :DDD

there is a god and he doesn't care about us

liberty