Reddit responds butthurt to badselfeater

reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/52tcm0/heres_a_link_to_planned_parenthood_how_about_we/?st=it3js46s&sh=abd8efef

Well, you cucks. I thought you support anti-abortion ideals?! What the fuck happened? Goes to show that you are no different to reddit scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

abolishhumanabortion.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reddit
>Relevant

Pick one.

>I thought you support anti-abortion ideals?!
Nope. Free abortions for all.

I'd give them a coupon to Applebees too.

>mfw nu/pol/ is even more assblasted

Why can't you fucking morons see that you're all being played?

This whole thing is a psyop against conservatism and you're swallowing it hook line and sinker.

this

they will make fun of the right again

redditors have to leave

>Sup Forums
>Relevant

This is almost entirely a board for getting dubs at this point.

>Disliking the number one killer of black babies
Nice try shitskin. Didn't think I'd notice that flag?

Only morons who don't plan and damaged goods get abortions. abortions should come with free sterilization.

why is reddit so obssessed with donating?

>implying I care about niggers

Whites abort more and more aswell. Literally genociding their own.

This is a good question

Virtue signaling

Abortion is murder

I am against it

This is just some marketer for Planned Parenthood taking advantage of the situation.

>Hey, some guy said some things against abortion. Prove that he is stupid by giving us all of your money!

hahahahhahahahahaha

anti-abortion

No thanks.
Pro-abortion

kill the niggers

asking the important questions

Somebody explain, I got a ban and I'm behind on the news

Some dude made a viral marketing using occult themes to distract everyone.
Then it turned out to be him ranting on & on about how being anti-abortion is so great.
In the video is a ton of raw abortion shock footage.

He's some spastic faggot from godlikeproductions

They aren't. You're seeing a shill drumming up support by manipulating karma with other shill accounts so the consensus appears to be in favor of not only abortion but giving money to Planned Parenthood, which funny enough receives money from the government.

Honestly Sup Forums shouldn't be for Planned Parenthood, it actually serves as tax paid reproductive healthcare for dumb single moms more than a place for abortions. This is why feminists love it so much.

Planned Parenthood kills future niggers like its cool though

lolno, we are not cuckservative faggots who want to see the nigger and crack baby population bloom.

While I oppose abortion (would rather sterelization) I say that we should support it because it lower the number of minorities. I love to see leftists getting frozen, mind broken, like without anything to say.

really makes you think type of question

Fact: abortion kills more niggers than the top 5 leading causes of death combined.

""pro-life""" is codeword for anti-white!
>""pro-life""" is codeword for anti-white!

And people say >we are edgy

>niggers are bad therefore child sacrifice is good!
How does it feel to be a Democrat?

>nigger meme
>injecting niggers into everything

>implying whites don't kill their own exponentially via abortion aswell

Nice priorities you got there, kids. No wonder USA is only 60% white.

kek

A fuckin ackmed

Really makes you think

they should make all those niggers have to live with you then, because i want fuck all to do with them

I seriously hate nu/pol/

We need another Sup Forums harbor

Seems like a good idea

You have kids murdered daily run by state sanctioned orgs

That's as bad as you can get

Dems get off my board. Hillary ain't going to win.

Karma.

I haven't watched the BSE shit, anyone knows if they shill for Eggbert McMuffin like some speculated?

muh killing babies is edgy and cool and so am I.

You can tell reddit has invaded

The last Sup Forums harbor fucked us up pretty bad

I don't want to see us get even worse from another one

>We need another Sup Forums harbor
it never stopped, just slowed down
fucking retard.

check em

Can someone please explain this BadSelfEater thing to me? It seems like this shit popped out of nowhere and I have no idea what's going on.

I am staunchly anti-abortion, and the truth the man spake shamed me.

But niggers have 3 babies for every 1 white. A nigress might kill 2 babies and have the 3rd, a white girl will get impregnated once and kill it 100% of the time because she's too caught up in college and working (shit men are supposed to do while they raise our kids)

they're likely libertarians or fascists lad

>hears an opinion they don't like
>take out aggression in childish ways

wow, couldn't have seen that coming

Sup Forums harbor 2.0 will be on october 1st when the internet is put under un control.

> Dems

I think you misundestood me: I'm anti abortion. I said that I say I am pro only to bomb them with the fact it's actually minority control.

Fascists are Dems. Did you buy into the Jew propaganda that the Nazis were right wing?

Oh shit.

Liberals think throwing money at things fixes them

if you're against abortion you're little more than an ape

>omg lookind at dead babies awful
>omg killing babies is GREAT

this is the world we live in. What angers me most is that i have to pay for these dumbfucking retardwomen to have their baby aborted .. well i guess i had to pay even more if they didnt kill it.

>see the nigger
I see your flag and it means you're only a few shades different.

>murdering your unborn child because you're too lazy and irresponsible to take care of it and too short-sighted and orgasm-obsessed to use a condom is morally-wrong
"OMG LIKE WOW GO JUMP IN A FUCKING LAKE I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW IT'S MY RIGHT TO BE A DEGENERATE WHORE AND KILL ANYONE WHO STANDS IN THE WAY OF MY DISGUSTING HEDONISM""

Two wrongs don't make a right. The correct thing is that it should be impossible to have children if you can't paid for it.

yup. knew something was up when lady jesus didn't connect moloc and child sacrifice and the kikes.

controlled opposition 101

>you support anti-abortion ideals

You want more niglets? Raise them to cuck you by ramming ur wife, daughters, female friends?

Cuck!

And we are the fascists ones? It was a joke we got trolled, now move on. Fucking fags, they don't have a sense of humor.

looks like russels video was flagged too much.

Have you looked at the stats? Abortion is keeping America whiter than it would be if it wasn't allowed.

>I thought you support anti-abortion ideals?

Why would we want to risk a cop being on the losing side of a gunfight when we can kill the nigger 30 years earlier in the womb?

You're 60% white, falling. Whites abort exponentially.

>le epic niggers have to die meme xD

The footage in the video didn't bother me. It was medical. Learn detachment if it bothers you.

Already debunked. Read the thread, faggot.

See:

>murdering innocent human life is ok

you're too stupid even to realise that you're just regurgitating majority consensus like a typical woman without thinking critically about the issue.

If you agree with the principle that murdering innocent human life is bad then you should think that abortion is bad.

-foetuses are innocent (obviously)
-foetuses are not any species but human
-foetuses are alive because they have totally different DNA from the mother so cannot simply be considered a part of the human mother organism but must be considered a separate organism in their own right.

Furthermore foetuses are diploid meaning they have a full set of genetic material needed to grow and reproduce and carry out other vital life functions, unlike sperm and egg cells which are haploid so only have half the genetic material needed to be alive as an organism, which is why foetuses/zygotes/embryos are alive but sperm and eggs aren't.

therefore foetuses are distinct, living, innocent, human life-forms and so if you agree that murdering innocent human life is wrong then you must agree that murdering foetuses is wrong.

So if I'm an ape, then you with your far inferior understanding of science and logic must be something akin to an worm or maybe plankton.

I don't care about abortion

I just wish the loudmouth prochoicers would admit it's baby murder and get off their fucking high horses

Fascists are based

This proves my point. Whites are 61% of the population according to the graph and only get 37% of the abortions.

Are people seriously this retarded?

I dunno man we got the entire left to talk about our prophet pepe the frog

You realize you're proving the opposite of your intended point, right? Or do you not know how math works?

Niggers are 14% of the population and are getting 36% of the abortions. That's fucking massive.

Whites are 61% of the population and are only getting 37% of the abortions. That's comparatively small.

Proportionally, for every white abortion, there are more than four nigger abortions.

Duh. They're even getting money for it

>Donate to planned parenthood, goy!

>Bernie
>Anita
>Planned Parenthood

Who else has worked these marks out of their money?

No, you are the moron here.

>niggers breed 5 children, abort 3
>whites breed 1 child, abort 1

You are FACTUALLY soon-to-be minority, you retarded moron - DESPITE the huge nigger-abortions.

> christfags want even more nigs in the world

not surprised

I think abortion is wrong and a mortal sin. I also think they should be done for free to make sure we don't miss any of the mongrels they are so efficient at removing from the gene pool.

seefor once Aussies actually contribute to a thread

You didn't debunk anything, you posted evidence that the nigger abortion rate is more than 400% higher than that of whites. You are a fucking retard.

i thought id just be tv viral marketing. this turned out really funny

>Reddit BTFO'd
>nu/pol/ BTFO'd
>happeningfags BTFO'd

Today was a good day

Oh shit I didn't realize whites had a 100% abortion rate. My fault user I misunderstood your graph, excellent point.

I'm anti abortion but this BSE ego trip shit was lame and fucking irritating and when he is doxed which he will be I'll be calling him to tell him he's a dumb egomaniac fuckwit

Proofs of this?

> whites breed 1 child, abort 1

You seem to believe the rate of abortion for whites is 100 %, that is absurd

I'm ok with early abortion. From embryo to early foetus stage.
At this point they're just masses of (admittedly unique) cells, a human in potentia.
They're also essentially parasitic to the mother at this point.
Their existence is dependent on the mother, so the mother has the right of choice.
Once viability is reached, the foetus is capable of independent life and is developed enough to be considered "human"
At that point it becomes a very murky issue - and I'd say only in absolute directly life threatening cases should it be even an option.

Of course they are to jew, they were in on the holohoax.

Got some sand in your twat, bitch? Americans are 60% white, soon to be minority as stated by Vice-President Biden himself.

niggers breed more, DESPITE abortions, will outbreed the masterrace you suck the cock of

Abortion rate is still pretty high for whites in the USA.

except you're leaving out the fact that the black population is still skyrocketing compared to the white population, even with the extra average abortions.

Because they don't have Christ in their heart and so have this unending desire for activism

The whole thing redpilled me on abortion tbqh

abolishhumanabortion.com/

proving that blacks DESPITE abortions, outweigh whites.

The human DNA in itself means it's human. You're looking for the word "person", which is meaningless.

>Goes to show that you are no different to reddit scum.
How? I'm anti abortion. I'm just annoyed at that faggots delivery. Such a build up for something I already know about, and speak out against daily.