Carlos Mencia on the show talking about the accusations of joke stealing

>Carlos Mencia on the show talking about the accusations of joke stealing
>Gavin says, "I was in a club one time and saw Robin Williams with a notepad, and I said, "I've heard the rumors, I know what you're doing, you're the scum of the earth, you should kill yourself."
>Artie says, "The last thing Robin Williams ever did was steal an idea from Freddie Prinze."

This is a pretty good show.

It's pretty comfy. I hope Artie makes it.

Arite will kill himself too

>gayvin

he's tried like 5 times

fat fuck can't even do that right

Artie looks like an old coked out piece of shit. Mencia has been straight up busted stealing jokes from Cosby.

Stabbin McAnus

Artie looks like they shopped a corpse into the picture, Jesus.

>Robin Williams accused of stealing jokes
>he goes to comedy clubs and writes down things he thinks are funny so when he writes his own material he can go look at his notes to make sure it isn't a joke he heard at the comedy club
>some tryhard faggot tells him to kill himself

You just reminded me I still have a membership to this shit.

Yeah fuck Gavin he's a faggot

A & A has been great. Artie and Anthony really bring out the best in each other

this probably isn't even true and make him look like an asshole so why would he tell people about it

Because it's a joke.

how can I watch this for free

Odd to see Reddit McIness there, i thought he left on bad terms.

No, I think he still gets along with Anthony and Ezra Levant. They've all been pretty open about the fact that CRTV was just willing to pay him way more, so he went there.

>Famous, well known and beloved comedian kills himself tragically
>Go onto a show to tell the audience that you told that guy he was a piece of shit and he should kill himself

What? Is he retarded? Real or a joke that isn't gonna get you any fans. I don't really care, but I am sure a lot of people aren't gonna appreciate hearing that.

Does Carlos Mencia even still do comedy? I thought he kind of fucked off after every comedian turned on him.

Why do the O&A and derivated threads get to live on but Cumtown ones get deleted in sight?