Over the course of this year I plan on doing an absolute truckload of Punisher storytimes...

Over the course of this year I plan on doing an absolute truckload of Punisher storytimes. My original plan was one complete story per day, or if I didn't have time then at least one issue per day, but I probably don't even have time for that much, so I'll be probably posting about one story per week and possibly more on occasion if I have time.

Most of the storytimes will be pre-Ennis, but I might post some Ennis stuff or even post-Ennis material if I feel like it. The Dixon and Baron runs will probably make up the bulk of the storytimes, but parts of Potts' run will likely get posted as well along with other writers and eventually I'll definitely get around to marathoning all of Punisher Armory.

I storytimed the original Punisher miniseries (aka Circle of Blood) over the weekend, and now I'm gonna try to storytime the sort-of-follow-up "graphic novel" by the same team entitled Return to Big Nothing.

This features absolutely GORGEOUS art from Mike Zeck and is arguably even nicer looking than his work on the original mini. The scripting from Steven Grant is also arguably stepped up and features some solid storytelling and dialogue and is especially notable for one of the best character monologues ever in a comic.

So, let's get down to it and read this shit.

PUNISHER - RETURN TO BIG NOTHING

STORYTIME

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88815455/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you're reading then keep the thread bumped so that we can get this done as quickly as possible since it's a fairly long one

PREVIOUS STORYTIME HERE:

IF THAT LINK GOES DOWN THEN HERE'S A LINK TO IT IN THE ARCHIVE:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88815455/

Bumperino

Bump for you OP keep up the good work!

>Over the course of this year I plan on doing an absolute truckload of Punisher storytimes

a hero and a scholar

minute timer is a bitch aint it

GET READY FOR ONE OF THE BEST QUOTES IN COMIC BOOK HISTORY

And that's that.

Download link is over here:

That was neato user.

OP is doing the Lord's work

Here is a bump

Thanks for the effort OP

No problem.

Excellent cover.

This is an awesome introduction.

This dialogue is already awesome.

That second panel looks familiar. Has that ever been made into a reaction image? If so I'd appreciate somebody posting it. If not I'll crop it myself.

That is just fucked.

I've always said that Punisher's real power is luck. Literally almost every early story with him had at least one scene where he was left for dead and only survived because they didn't bother to check if he was still alive or not.

Is this the most depressing Punisher page ever?

This is surprisingly risqué for 80s Marvel.

Those last two sentences are bullshit. Punisher is lucky as fuck.

This is just really nice art in general.

That's why it was published through the Epic imprint.

Did any Epic books ever have outright nudity?

Sure.

Tits, at least. Not sure about dicks (probably not, though).

This was actually given a second printing without the "Epic Comics" labeling (at least I think that's correct) and new front and back covers.

This is the front cover for the second printing version.

Frank? Frank.

OP thanks, I read the first storytime when you dropped it and plan on following along with all the storytimes throughout the year. That being said, would you mind putting something about the Punisher storytimes in the subject line of the OP? It would make these easier to find.

I just read MAX Complete Collection 4 yesterday, now you're giving me more Frank?
I can dig it.

>killing your fellow soldier so you can pack drugs into his corpse

As far as fucked up notions go, this is pretty far up there.

There was a similar villain later, in Potts War Journal.

Clancy Brown played a slightly altered version of the character in Season 2 of Daredevil.

>Check it
>pointing to the upper right
Why yes, I do believe this was meant to be cropped.

>It's the Puarrrrr
Yamcha's cat? Where?

Jesus Christ.

>that blank thought box
Wonderful.