"I've seen this raw strength only once before . . ."

>"I've seen this raw strength only once before . . ."

Post who you think he's talking about

Darth Binks

he's obviously talking about whoever destroyed the jedi temple

hes talking about Kylo Ren!!!!!!!!

He feared Finn's BBC

Trailer implied its nylon ten. But the previous movie made him too much of a bitch to take seriously.

Sheev

Mara Jade

Himself. The narcissistic fuck.

Rey as a young girl before he dropped her off on Jakku

anakin, obviously.

>"I've seen this raw strength only once before...it didn't scare me enough then"
>"because a major part of my character arc was conquering my fear and facing Vadar and the Emperor alone and learning that fear is a path to the Dark Side but Disney nullified the OT"
>"so it does now."

This amount of raw strength can mean only one thing...

Leia

Eminem

BRO
UR BRAIN
SHUT IT OFF

I'm not attached to SW at all really, but that is a shame. I watched it as a kid and really loved that aspect.

prolly vader lol

Darth Sneed

>Post who you think he's talking about
Rey will be more powerful than Yoda, Palpatine, Luke, Obi Wan and Vader combined.

Times 1000.

>Nine eleven never forgetti
Oh my fuck

When Dexter Jester was able to open that jar of pickles.

Don't care.

his nephew... also, that raw power is scary to Luke because he saw how easily it corrupted Ben Solo.

>"THE ONLY GOOD MOOLIE IS A DEAD ONE!"

How did Disney get away with this?

This magnificent bastard.

Kylo?
Who knows, more importantly is who cares

palpatine and snoke

I feel like it's supposed to be Kylo, but he really didn't seem all that strong in the last movie. I'm hoping he's either talking about somebody new, or somebody from the OT (Vader or Palpatine, probably)

His nut dripping out of Rey's mother.

Supreme leader sneed

literally a slave nigger. look at his cranium.

One of these things is going to be a stronk woman Jedi, screencap this

It's funny you'd never say this shit in front of a black person even a small loser one cause you're just a giant pussy hiding behind a screen

why so upset, are you a nigger?

Kai Lauren

Bane?

But, BRO!
Haven't you seen everyone saying?
Luke was always a little bitch! He never did anything except whine! Luke was never the hero you thought he was and you idolized a pussy!

He's talking about Snoke. It's so obvious. These movies want nothing to do with the old ones.

Bane?

good post. new sw sucks

IT'S FUCKIN RAW

>WE wuz the most powerful jedi
>turn to the dark side
>white master wipes his mind and makes him a storm trooper because he’s disobedient

JUST FUCK MY CHILDHOOD UP DISNEY

>han solo is a deadbeat dad and husband who was murdered by his own delinquent son
>luke is a broken shell of a man living in isolation after his entire legacy was destroyed by the aforementioned edgy son
>leia will be killed as well, having only barely reconnected with either of the other two before they are all dead
>we will never see the comfy post ROTJ adventures we read about in the EU as kids.
>We will never see old han and old luke broing out.
This is the worst timeline I could have imagined.

It's truly fucking abhorrent, we have to be subjected to fucking Diversity Wars instead of god damn EU, someone should fucking hang for this shit.

>MFW literally declaring EU non-cannon after purchasing LF

tyrone hungbull

Star Wars has been fucking up it's own previous lore since The Empire Strikes Back. It's basically the series' signature characteristic.

>Vader killed Luke's dad
>psych! Vader IS Lukes dad

>Luke is the only hope to save the galaxy and defeat the Empire
>psych! "There is another"

>Vader is the top dog
>psych! Palpatine

Honestly the prequels making the Force a fucking bloodbourne pathogen ruined the universe more than anything else ever could. I will never see anything as canon other than the three original movies. Just like Indiana Jones.

Man I don't even care about the diversity shit. I just wanted luke, han, and leia to be happy and matured characters. Instead they regressed all of them to depressing older versions of the people they were before their character arcs in my favorite movies of all time. Not only did they invalidate they destruction of the Empire, they undid the characters of the three MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE SERIES.

Woah.

>you will never see Benedict cumbersnatch as Thrawn or Daniel Craig as Tycho
>no Denis Lawson reprisal as Wedge
>No Wraith and Rogue Squadron shenanigans
>no Yub Yub Commander

Kill me now.

Darth Icky

I thought he was referring to Rey like maybe Luke sensed that the prophecy might actually be hard to pinpoint who the chosen one was and that his father wasn't that. He's seen this power before because he knows how powerful his father was and feared that if Rey matches that power level then she might be turned to the dark side which then gives our main heroine something to try and avoid. That temptation to join the dark side.

The end of the trailer could either be Ben returning to the light or Rey joining the dark. The most likely answer is the former, but this doesn't count out that Luke could have been talking about Rey.

He's talking about kylo. No other force user he ever faced had raw power. They were all extremely refined power.

Rey is powerful too, you idiot.

>favorite book is the hobbit growing uo
>the hobbit movies are soulless, terrible cgi movies that don't even capture the feel of the LotR series
>literally wore out the VHS tapes of star wars as a kid
>my favorite characters grow up to be horrible, sad, broken people
I just feel so empty man. Why can't anything good last?

Palpatine
Vader
Kylo

combined, she's stronger than all of them

the force is female afterall

>reading comprehension

Almost bone of thus is overriding more its called a fucking plot twist.

Yes, she's who he was talking to, not about

>Almost bone of thus is overriding more

I mean, if you jump from 3 to 4, the same thing happens.

Obi-Wan is some senile hermit who commits sudoku while never telling Luke the truth.

Yoda is an even more senile hermit living in exile who dies in his sleep.

Vader is a submissive cuck with no plans of overthrowing the Emperor.

Harvey.

The prequels were supposed to be somewhat of a tragedy user.
No so with the OT

You don't know the powerlevel of Sheev. Vader has no choice.

>almost bone of thus is overriding more
what did he mean by this?

This post. I think the sequel trilogy is following the character's through perfectly.
>It makes perfect sense to me that Leia and Han wouldn't work out and Han would have a son that despises him.
>It makes sense that Kylo Ren feels like the need to live up to his grandfather Darth Vader.
>It makes sense that our naive hero Luke grew up to become a scared hermit after his pupil turned on him. He's grown. A lot has happened to him since Return of the Jedi.
I love where they're going with the new trilogy.

The good guys lost at the end of 3, though. It makes sense they got all fucked up.

>completely ignoring that what Luke is refusing to do is to train Rey.

New Star Wars may be shitty in many aspects, but so many people strawmanning this "scare" thing is just plain bullshit... this "fear" has nothing to do about conquering emotions of loss, neither fear of death or facing a foe, it's most likely simply about Luke refusing to go down a path which will lead to more light side / dark side bullshit betrayal and so on. On another note, Luke was never about this super all powerful hero; everything he accomplished was almost entirely because of his character "outside" of the Jedi he believed he was... it's almost as the same shit in the Matrix when Neo is told what he "needed to hear". Luke accomplished what he did because he was a gifted youngstert who wanted to become a Jedi, fight for the rebellion, then redeem his father. He was also practically the only hope for the last Jedi, Yoda and Kenobi were desperate and even Yoda at one point was willing to try with Leia.

to the toy store to make money out of trooper toys?

Every Christmas Forever

They're gonna take a break for a bit after 2020.

wait kylo was luke's apprentice???

Could be vader or Ren.

I actually thought he was talking about Vader at first, hence it hadn't scared him

Really? Have you seen The Force Awakens? He did a Columbine on Luke's Jedi Academy.

>some woman who was trained in jedi ways in her 20s will end up stronger than anakin who was trained when 8 and considered very late already

lol

Yoda

It wouldn't be Vader because he never felt Vader's raw power. He's obviously talking about Kylo Ren.

Make it happen.

hes talking about snoke and how hes only felt power like his when he met the emperor

probably, although while he didn't know about Vader's power as Anakin at the time, he's certainly learned about it since

Luke was only fearless then because he was not aware of the Force and its capabilities, he was scared shitless after getting beat by vader and now because another dark side user emerges he gets the jitters, he has no training for years who's going to stop the dark side? Moreover, anyone can be lured to it, Luke of all people would know.

What was his endgame?

Could be but I doubt it.

that piggy arm is way too big

If a kid had written this film, maybe.

He wasn't a little bitch but he wasn't this powerful badass Jedi that everyone makes him out to be either. He succeeded mostly due to his bravery and naivety.

This post is right. I dont like how they did tfa but this trailer seemed alright. He's talking about Kylo, and after seeing how powerful Rey is too he says this. Kylo was his apprentice who turned on him and fucked all academy up, which made Luke go into hermit mode.

I wish they'd still go with Rey mindwiped theory but it doesnt seem like it. Kylo Ren will come to the light side but i doubt they'd make Rey go dark side. Rey being connected to palpatine theory is actually a theory i like. She really fights like him and Rey gets really angry while fighting. See Rey had a shit life, making her go to dark side at least a bit would make the story better. Disney should care more than just selling toys, this is star wars man.

I also liked how snoke sounded in this trailer, i hope he's talking about kylo now. Mind you, in TFA it seemed like snoke didnt give a fuck about him but still kept him around. He was afraid he'd go light side again but after him killing his father it'd make sense for him to say that. Most likely snoke is saying that to rey though.

Idris Elba

Disney powerfucking the series that made him a star

its a disney star wars film in a trilogy that cant stop referencing the OT. you know its about snokesheev

Snoke is Darth Plagueis. Ironic

>Ironic
What do you think this word means?