Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's no one better

The Rushmore: Goose, Dano, Keanu and Mads

Goose is the new Tom Hanks

He was an autist in school
>As a child, he watched Dick Tracy and was inspired to become an actor.[17] He "hated" being a child,[9][18] was bullied in elementary school[19] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[20][21] In grade one, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[18] He was unable to read[22] and was evaluated for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), but was not diagnosed with it and, contrary to false reports, never took medication.[23

>KINDNESS: This is shorter than normal for this space, but thought today would be a good day to highlight something good in the world. This A- list mostly television actor is a star of a very long running almost network television show that films in Vancouver. Besides donating a nice chunk of his paycheck to a local meals on wheels program in the city, he also helps deliver meals on the weekends and volunteers his time as much as possible to the program whenever he is not shooting. He has never asked for thanks and has never taken along anyone to document his good deeds. Most people don't even know what he does during the week. Misha Collins (co-founder and board president of Random Acts of Kindness)

Mark Harmon seems to have a good rep. The Indian guy on Chuck did a guest spot on NCIS and later said Mark seemed to make a real effort to make everyone feel equal, which really set the tone on set.

How would you know?

Gosling is right there with Keanu Reeves

he such a good guy, i can't fucking explain why i like him so much.

bruh..

>tfw you will never be cucked by Goose and have him raise your children

>have him raise your children
>be cucked by

>ywn be a kid raised by ryan gosling

He's as nice as he looks.
Noice

Stealing somebody else's wife away is literally mutual cucking. Might as well suck the guy's dick while you're at it.

Infetterence

Jackie Chan is hands down going to heaven

>huh?
>huh?

and who are the biggest cunt actors in hollywood ?

He even managed to make his team second in Leman this year. A man blessed by the gods.

Also explained to Britney Spears what sex was when he was on Mickey Mouse club.

is that after he denies Chinese human rights violations or not?

Emma Stone

human rights are cancer anyway.

FREE

What did she do ?

FUCKING

You just know

You don't know?
>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

Great guy

I dunno man, china has been great for more than 10K years without any of those

Papa

A big buy.

ok, i smiled a little

Mr. Sup Forums himself. What a man.

Oh, I'm sorry that he's to real for you, but I find a real man to be great.
Stay asleep, faggot fuck.

Correct

>pic
David Lynch is my entry.

PIZZA

Anyone who did a film called "Operation Condor" to obscure the actual CIA Operation Condor of mass-murder is a fucking asshole at best.

Here comes Rose with a Tweetstorm about "Pizza" Goose

Heh heh

>he was right all along
>history will remember him as the one who name the hollywood jew

> professional street nigger

Yes this happened but he is Hawaiian so it's part of his upbringing and he didn't know it was wrong to do ritual human sacrifice. He was told how to stop killing kids and there's no evidence that he raped any after 1992.

100x this. The one natural right is liberty, and the whole rhetoric of rights is deigned solely around the destruction of that one natural right.
You must give me free healthcare, you must give me free education, you must give me free housing and free money, you must bake me that cake, you must rent me that apartment .... Rights are nothing but a litany of abuses given a noble name.
Fuck human rights. I wish they would fucking bring back slavery.

Leading the fight

youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ

elitekino

>a fucking leaf

Looks like he has impending sexual controversies hidden

You can just see it in his face

Cheated on his wife

I feel like the whole Supernatural crew is very wholesome.

/ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA

>The one natural right is liberty,
Nigger the only right you get granted by nature upon your beginning to exist is the right to cease to exist. And fuck your edgy shit too

I dunno if I wanna be him or marry him....

hearsay!