Was Mr. Pink right about tipping, Sup Forums?

Was Mr. Pink right about tipping, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38

He's not wrong, he's just an asshole

Toby... Toby Wong... Toby Wong, Toby Wong... Toby Chung, fuckin' Charlie Chan.

waitresses don't make minimum wage

He had some interesting points, but he was being a smug cunt about it. Also:

>criminal thinking they have the right to judge anyone's career choices

I loved this scene. What a fun way to introduce the characters. Tarantino isn't my favorite director, but his dialogue is always great.

Their employers are obligated to make up the difference if it's below minimum. They'll whine about one bad tip even if overall they still make well about minimum

I work at a dennys and today some fat nigger and her 3 kids came in and left a gigantic mess on the table and one of the kids threw shit all over the floor and the fat nigger did nothing about it and didnt leave a tip. I'm not a waiter here but still, fuck that.

>I get all my opinions from pop culture films!

Eat shit and die faggot.

We should also charge niggers an extra fee for the armed security we have to have here on the weekends because of them.

>"What's special? Take you on the back and suck your dick?"

Bussers clean that shit up. All waiters do is hang around talking in the kitchen and occasionally check on tables while taking the lion's share of tip money. Waiters are the jews of the restaurant.

>Waiters are the jews of the restaurant.

Don't you mean the owners? They don't do anything except crunch numbers and sit around getting paid. They almost never even have to deal with customers, which is really the majority of what the business entails.

He was speaking from the perspective of a civilized white man. The white man only requires one visit to take order and one visit to bring order.

food is cheaper in USA than other countries because full waiter pay isn't included in the food price

not paying a tip is the same as stealing

Managers should be coordinating the floor team (waiters and bussers), handling complaints, and generally lending a hand. The owner put in the investment risk so if the restaurant fails they get fucked the hardest.

yup, 100% correctomundo

>be american
>be born
>give doctor a tip

>be American male
>be born
>doctor takes your tip

This, but a lovable asshole.

On a philosophical level he's not wrong, bowing to a broken system does not and will not fix it.
Neither does not contributing admittedly, but at the very least he's not playing the game and pretending good intentions means he'll win. The whole thing runs on guilt and greed, nothing good will come from it.

>stealing

Employers should pay the minimum wage. Employees should make the minium wage for that kind of work.

Any system that tries to circumvent this arrangement is an attempt to take from you more that you should owe. Tipping means there is essentially and arbitrary price to the consumer because I might pay $15+tax+$5 tip, and someone else might pay more or less for exactly the same thing, a limitless and arbitrary level of profits to the owner because they can shift the cost of labor onto the consumer and have deflated food prices and higher variable profits, and an arbitrary and unpredictable level of pay for the server because some nights they can make less than minimum wage and some nights they can make many times more than minimum wage. I hate arbitrary.

A meal should cost the same to all customers. A server should make the same wage for the same amount of work as any other server, and an owner should make a fixed amount of profit on the same meals served.

The variability at every stage is a way to avoid transparency and profit the servers and owners. Meanwhile the fucking cooks are doing the hard work, Guess what they make? Minimum wage.

Don't fall for the food Jews and their tricks. Become a better human and learn to cook for yourself. Dont give profits to owner/server leeches while stabbing the hard working guys in the kitchen in the back with poverty wages while the sweat and bleed to make you dinner.

Why do people like to tell other people how to spend their money? It's not your money, you didn't earn it, so why tell them how to spend it?

>meal used to cost $10 + $2 tip
>now it costs $12
wow thank you based regulators

Then why is it optional?

Because the wage determination system is not perfect.

It showed that he was a thief by nature. That opening scene is supposed to sneakily clue you in to everybody's nature. Mr Orange gives himself away as a rat.

How much do you donate to charity?

>waiter detected.
Working in boh i wanted to stab every wait staff that complained they didnt make as much in tips (which they make a lot more) the end of the week while im busting my ass trying to decipher their hieroglyphic excuse for writing.

Fun fact: Western Europe is cheaper *and* tip is included.